Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sweet Sixteen System

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
Wilmington,NC
United States
Member #57581
January 11, 2008
7661 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2012, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Creative job! I love it!!! Could you tell us which State has hit the one of your 48 Sweeter #s? Also, why do you think your Sweeter #s which are generated from the last evening draw of NC (2277) can work for all other States? Should be your Sweeter #s have covered the statistics in P4 GAME as many as possible??? Could you share your creative idea with us? Thanks.

Best regards,

lb

Happy you like it...when I posted it I was just putting it in test mode.  I've found that in the pick 3 when I used the NC number to do the Ragu' a while back it would hit in most of the other states, so I thought I would try this one the same way.  It might work or maybe not, but it's worth the try.  Delaware got 2494 combination for mid-day today. Maryland got the 2384 comb. tonight and Oregon got 2722 tonight...

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2012, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Happy you like it...when I posted it I was just putting it in test mode.  I've found that in the pick 3 when I used the NC number to do the Ragu' a while back it would hit in most of the other states, so I thought I would try this one the same way.  It might work or maybe not, but it's worth the try.  Delaware got 2494 combination for mid-day today. Maryland got the 2384 comb. tonight and Oregon got 2722 tonight...

What is Ragu'?

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2012, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

No problem...nothing's written in stone here,lol.

Just reduce it from 461 to 146 then you'd keep the 1 in first position. I hope that answers your question...don't think about it too much. Pretend 146 would be the number instead of 461.

If the last drawing is 146, how can we do that by using the V.2?

Don't change the 146 anything then make up our #s still use the V.1?

or increase the 146 to 641 (smallest to largest)first then ...?

Also, if the last drawing is 164, how can we do that by using the V.2?

Do we change the 164 to 146 (smallest) or 641 (largest) ? Thanks.