Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How hard can it be?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1649 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2012, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

That doesn't seem that bad if you like walking..

I like this! Dropping lots of money on something like a MM or PB will likely result in something getting behind payment-wise...unless the person is fairly well off. There are plenty of well off people in the world, however, they didn't get there by dropping several hundred dollars on a game of this complexity no matter what the odds tell them. A fool and their money will, indeed, soon part.

L.L.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Lavender Rocket

United States
    Member #124616
    March 16, 2012
    2642 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2012, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

I like this! Dropping lots of money on something like a MM or PB will likely result in something getting behind payment-wise...unless the person is fairly well off. There are plenty of well off people in the world, however, they didn't get there by dropping several hundred dollars on a game of this complexity no matter what the odds tell them. A fool and their money will, indeed, soon part.

L.L.

yeah... but first you have to HAVE some money to then get parted from it.  It's that first part that I always seem to have issues with...

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Santa Ana
      United States
      Member #71159
      February 20, 2009
      651 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

DON'T GIVE UP!!! 

It's kind of nice that where I work there are 3 co-workers who love the games and feel the same about persistence.  We're not doing a pool at the moment but I imagine we will again one of these days.  There is no retirement plan through my job so YES - I will keep playing my games.

Great words to live by--DON'T GIVE UP PLAYING!! Smile However, sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel when my chosen numbers haven't hit yet after playing very faithfully and being very persistance at times.  I know my chosen numbers will hit eventually, it is figuring it "when" they will hit!!  I WON'T GIVE UP!!Dance

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2012, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

yeah... but first you have to HAVE some money to then get parted from it.  It's that first part that I always seem to have issues with...

This is most true. Also, when you have this kind of money to play with, you spread it out in an effort to obtain maximum opportunities. I still play off of money I specifically put aside some time ago. Wasn't a whole lot either... just enough so I'd have it when I wanted to play. Kinda like payin' for your losses of sorts...while still having the same opportunities.

L.L.