Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

3 + 4 + 5 numners is picking "1" the answer ? I may know

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by tbraddock.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12725 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2012, 1:14 am - IP Logged

The way , I see it !!!  The only way you can beat any State Lottery 100 % that is RNG is to have the exact Algorithm that your State Lottery is using. If they are using Mechanical Systems you will need to now what machine they are using , ball cylinders in use , the exact weight of each ball , amout of air or rpm of chamber spinning  and etc .. Their is many factors that will need to be tracked ..

We all have many systems , theories , formulas or what ever we are using to help narrow down digit sets or combinations to be played . Any one can Post 20 , 30 , 40 or 50 plus combinations and get a hit some where .  You must Post a state specific predicition so we all can track and see the Hit Ratio and amount of expense required for such game . Simple and Fair !!!

United States
    Member #65711
    October 4, 2008
    39 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2012, 1:37 am - IP Logged

I can understand where why he/she doesn't want to post! The way I see it, the pick 4 digit system has trends and patterns. Some how this person has found away to track them that shows a return.  If they start to post numbers along with a state, then some can see the numbers this person is using and figure the pattern or trend.

Kinda like a needle in a hay stack. We all know its metal, shiny and has a point. Some of just start digging in hopes of finding it, others seperate into sections and so forth.  Then someone comes along with a very strong magnetic 9 out 10 it will get the needle along with a little hay.  Now this person is just tweaking the magnetism before letting everyone know to use a magnetic.

United States
      Member #79057
      August 26, 2009
      70 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Or he's full of crap... wouldn't be the first.

cleveland
        United States
        Member #77732
        July 30, 2009
        115 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2012, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Well good luck with your system & welcome to The Lottery Post new kid...Hurray!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19815 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

It is strange that anyone would start a thread about a system they don't want to discuss.  Perhaps they are hoping for some PMs, that way they can discuss matters that can't be discussed openly at LP.  There has been several such threads started in this forum recently.  I get the impression they may be trying to run a scam or something since most are new members.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #57732
            January 17, 2008
            41 Posts
            Posted: April 16, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

It is strange that anyone would start a thread about a system they don't want to discuss.  Perhaps they are hoping for some PMs, that way they can discuss matters that can't be discussed openly at LP.  There has been several such threads started in this forum recently.  I get the impression they may be trying to run a scam or something since most are new members.

Yea, like send me $49 and I'll tell you how it works. I don't think so......

I'm not a "BOMB" Technician.

So if you see me running, try to keep up!