Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you save your tickets?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 5 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
cornwall,ct
United States
Member #102636
December 23, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2012, 8:12 am - IP Logged

I didn't but I decided to start now, MegaMillion tickets just look so nice and they're so smooth (I rub them on my face a lot) I'm going to start saving them and keep them in a folder and such, just because I want to get my monies worth as much as possible, and there might be a 1 in 175 million chance of a REDRAW or wrong numbers being posted on a results site or something so you don't throw it away early. Dance

What about you guys?

"you rub the tickets on your face because they look nice and so smooth" wow! maybe u and the ticket should get room.to me it just creates clutter.

Kyokushin karate a.k.a.

" The strongest Karate"

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2012, 9:04 am - IP Logged

I didn't but I decided to start now, MegaMillion tickets just look so nice and they're so smooth (I rub them on my face a lot) I'm going to start saving them and keep them in a folder and such, just because I want to get my monies worth as much as possible, and there might be a 1 in 175 million chance of a REDRAW or wrong numbers being posted on a results site or something so you don't throw it away early. Dance

What about you guys?

They are very smooth indeed. I've actually had a seamstress design my tank top and shorts out of MM tickets for my daily runs. Dance

Aside from being very comfortable, chicks really seem to dig the lotto outfit!   Hippy      Great ice breaker for conversations.    Argue

And when I'm finished my runs, I just stuff them all into a large envelope for future tax write offs. No waste, totally recycled, I'm going green!!!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4786 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

They are very smooth indeed. I've actually had a seamstress design my tank top and shorts out of MM tickets for my daily runs. Dance

Aside from being very comfortable, chicks really seem to dig the lotto outfit!   Hippy      Great ice breaker for conversations.    Argue

And when I'm finished my runs, I just stuff them all into a large envelope for future tax write offs. No waste, totally recycled, I'm going green!!!

lol   Reminds me of the woman (years ago) who wore a dress (to some awards ceremony..Oscars?) made from American express gold cards.  I thought it was great.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19758 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2012, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

No way!! Stooges