Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another interesting trip to my local 7-11

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by AmoWin.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2012, 5:47 am - IP Logged

lol  32 ouncers....oh my.  Lottery playing is a hazardous game. I wonder if you had won if they would have questioned stained tickets?

Yea I wondered that too but I stop at this store alot so I felt comfortable they would 'help' cash/validate any tickets.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5588 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2012, 8:06 am - IP Logged

I never have problems with my playslips or clerks, except when I forget to check the "cash option" on the PB slip. They moved the box and I forget it sometimes. I usually either go to a convenience store, or a lot of times I go to the Tom Thumb grocery store and use the self serve vending machine. That's really easy. Only thing I don't like about the vending machine is that you have to have the exact amount in cash; it doesn't give change. 

Funny thing last night, well I actually didn't like it, I used the vending machine for som PB tics, and some of the verbage on the ticket was in Spanish. That's the first time that's happened. Anyone else in Texas ever see that?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
      Member #125185
      March 26, 2012
      75 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2012, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Now this time, I filled out three slips with one ticket each for decades of dollars, PB and MM.  I told the clerk I wanted the megaplier and power play.  She handed me back a bunch of tickets including two I did not pick and none with the multipliers. Then she took two of my play slips and penciled something on them and then she printed out two more Qps.  I asked to see the Play slips and said "you filled those Qps out, I did not". I asked her again to print the numbers I checked or have someone assist her.   She did her best to get me to take the tickets with the QP numbers vs the ones I picked.  And her english is pretty good.

I also choose the same #s for both the MM and PB.  They make it a hassle to play. At least in DC they get it right.

I goes to da seb'n leb'n, 'n jes hopes I gits the numbas I ask fo'.

'F I do, Am coo'.   I can go back home and cheo'.

If not, den me and da clerk is gonna have me so words - know what I'm sayin'.

Shoo'.  no need fo' a black man t'take dat.