Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery analysis software?

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoarchitect.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19891 Posts
Posted: April 23, 2012, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Hi meskhov, you probably refer to my program GAT Engine discussed here

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240293

However it doesn't use algorithms with the traditional means everyone here will jump in and say they don't work. Traditional algorithms indeed do not work because they attempt to tackle the prediction problem with elementary approaches such as hot/cold/due, delay patterns, statistics, AI or whatever. Also of course numbers do not have memory and prediction does not work under the concept of numbers having memory and this is the reason the above methods do not work and the belief it is impossible to make a prediction; they rely on numbers having memory for these approaches to work! I have already users who have won good money using this system, one particularly over the last 10 draws, he has won 4 4-hits and 2 5-hits in his 6/49 game (he plays a wheel of 12 numbers) and he is of course very excited with that performance. As you can see, there is a big distribution of opinions regarding if lotto draws can be predicted or not. Myself I say they can be predicted up to an extend and the reason I developed GAT Engine, my proof is the regular wins observed by my users. If you ask these users, their opinion is it can be predicted only if you have the right mechanism to do so. Others who try to approach the subject via hot/cold/due, statistics, AI etc will say it can't be predicted because they attempt to analyse properties that aren't in the lotto draws in first place.

I'm still watching the prediction board waiting for you to post a winning prediction, even a small win.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
    Member #2815
    November 18, 2003
    502 Posts
    Posted: April 23, 2012, 9:43 am - IP Logged

I'm still watching the prediction board waiting for you to post a winning prediction, even a small win.

Watch my forums then where some people post their progress and hits achievement (not everyone wants to share their success publicly). I don't have the time to post results on lotto games I don't play. Besides, the system here doesn't let me post more than the bare minimum of numbers where most hits occur in the range of 10+ numbers via small wheels. It is unfair to compare it in this context, so I let my users speak for it with their wins. The results are posted, they don't have to be posted here anyway in this manner.

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19891 Posts
      Posted: April 23, 2012, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Watch my forums then where some people post their progress and hits achievement (not everyone wants to share their success publicly). I don't have the time to post results on lotto games I don't play. Besides, the system here doesn't let me post more than the bare minimum of numbers where most hits occur in the range of 10+ numbers via small wheels. It is unfair to compare it in this context, so I let my users speak for it with their wins. The results are posted, they don't have to be posted here anyway in this manner.

.....the system here doesn't let me post more than the bare minimum of numbers where most hits occur in the range of 10+ numbers via small wheels.

While that's probably true, a sampling of 10 lines per drawing over time would eventually have the same percentages of wins as the bigger group.  Hopefully some other LP member will test your program with a local drawing and post their results.  Members have done that with Gail Howard, Expert Lotto, Steve Player and other software and never accomplished what their authors believed was possible and in the case of Steve Player never accomplished what he showed he had done with his local lottery.

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: April 23, 2012, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

After the picking comes the system, the wheel or the mix.
        This is my mini wheel: http://emuis.be/lot/wheel3if6N13.html

The denser the wheels, the higher the chance of a better payout.

Locals like full key wheels and full wheels, the others play quick-picks or the same combinations until they die.

I think that the full key wheel is one of the best systems to play. You gamble on one or more sure numbers and add a full wheel.

Greece
          Member #2815
          November 18, 2003
          502 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

.....the system here doesn't let me post more than the bare minimum of numbers where most hits occur in the range of 10+ numbers via small wheels.

While that's probably true, a sampling of 10 lines per drawing over time would eventually have the same percentages of wins as the bigger group.  Hopefully some other LP member will test your program with a local drawing and post their results.  Members have done that with Gail Howard, Expert Lotto, Steve Player and other software and never accomplished what their authors believed was possible and in the case of Steve Player never accomplished what he showed he had done with his local lottery.

That's my difference here. What I say is what my users said already, not something I figured out myself to tease people. Actually, they just testify and verify with their own results what I initially said about the performance that can be achieved. I don't know what the other programs claim, if they rely on statistics, neural networks, hot/cold/due, delay patterns and things like that, it comes without surprise that the users don't really get what these programs claim. I have explained the reason at my previous post. I call these approaches elementary for that reason; they cannot be used to make a prediction.

So what is different in my approach? I have developed a mechanism which I call "randomess evolution" and it has the benefit of taking into account automatically anything that can be naturally observed (not algorithmically by the means of observing results and deciding upon them) in a given string of supposely random results. There are no statistics involved, no memory of numbers assumed of course, no patterns detection happens (to detect something, you must know in advance what you look for which isn't the case in lotto draws); in short, this mechanism utilises the inherent randomness behavior of the draws to make predictions. So even if billions of factors may affect the result of a draw, they are automatically taken into account. The outcome is that a prediction is possible up to an extend based on the results me and my users get.

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2012, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I used to play 2 forms for Lotto, 24 combinations, for the two drawings a week, while the cost for one combination was 50 cents. 

The better people play, the harder it is to get a nice payout. I don't see myself spending 24 euros a week for lotto anymore.

I never heard of any software that could guarantee net wins.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19891 Posts
              Posted: April 23, 2012, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I used to play 2 forms for Lotto, 24 combinations, for the two drawings a week, while the cost for one combination was 50 cents. 

The better people play, the harder it is to get a nice payout. I don't see myself spending 24 euros a week for lotto anymore.

You really don't need software to do that, just play every possible combination or a wheel that contain one of the smallest paying combination in every possible combinations.  In a 649 game that can be done with an abbreviated wheel of 163 lines that guarantees a match three which I've seen posted on several websites.  The only problem is you would be spending $163 for a guaranteed match three that pays $2-$5.  Players want to do better than that while spending a lot less.

Strategies that have been developed to do that just aren't for sale or shared.  And when a reporter happens on one like the couple from Michigan traveling to Massachusetts to take advantage of their game run downs a few months ago, the game is changed or eliminated.

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #123632
                February 25, 2012
                156 Posts
                Posted: April 23, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone suggest how you would play the following scenerio to produce a win.

4 rows of 6, each containing 2 winning numbers in each row

Yet the trouble is you have no idea which 2 numbers from each of the 4 rows will show

yet 2 of each will show for sure.

How would you play to win?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19891 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2012, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Can anyone suggest how you would play the following scenerio to produce a win.

4 rows of 6, each containing 2 winning numbers in each row

Yet the trouble is you have no idea which 2 numbers from each of the 4 rows will show

yet 2 of each will show for sure.

How would you play to win?

You should stop wasting time creating scenarios and work on real ones.

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #123632
                    February 25, 2012
                    156 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2012, 5:22 am - IP Logged

You should stop wasting time creating scenarios and work on real ones.

RJOH It's a real scenerio.

And from what I can tell RJOH you seem to be one who may be able to provide a real answer.

From what I have read from your past replies to others you seem to be well with equations and math.

Do you think you might be able to share your equations in this scenerio. I assure you it is a real scenerio.

I just called it a "scenero" as a way of conveying my real situation. 

I simply need help. I am not concerned of the cost

yet naturally would want to save money as anyone would,

yet its not that important as much a real mathimatical remedy

4 rows of numbers

Each row will contain 2 winning numbers

When the lottery is drawn I will find 2 winning numbers in each of my 4 rows

How could I get all 6 on one line.

I'd truely appreciate your well thought out answer.

Or you can pass thats fine too RJOH.

Thank you.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19891 Posts
                      Posted: April 24, 2012, 11:03 am - IP Logged

RJOH It's a real scenerio.

And from what I can tell RJOH you seem to be one who may be able to provide a real answer.

From what I have read from your past replies to others you seem to be well with equations and math.

Do you think you might be able to share your equations in this scenerio. I assure you it is a real scenerio.

I just called it a "scenero" as a way of conveying my real situation. 

I simply need help. I am not concerned of the cost

yet naturally would want to save money as anyone would,

yet its not that important as much a real mathimatical remedy

4 rows of numbers

Each row will contain 2 winning numbers

When the lottery is drawn I will find 2 winning numbers in each of my 4 rows

How could I get all 6 on one line.

I'd truely appreciate your well thought out answer.

Or you can pass thats fine too RJOH.

Thank you.

If you really do have the six winning numbers in four lines of six then you could have up to 22 numbers.

The bad news is there are 74,613 ways to arrange those 22 numbers and only one of them will have all six winning numbers.

The good new is 96 of those ways will have five of the six and 1800 of those ways will have four of the six.

Sounds like you could use a wheel for 22 numbers once you decide how much your are willing to spend.

possible combos of 6/22 numbers = 74613
                       MATCH    ODDS            WINNING COMBOS
                       6/6     1 : 74613          1
                       5/6     1 : 777            96
                       4/6     1 : 41             1800
                       3/6     1 : 7              11200

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19891 Posts
                        Posted: April 26, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

That's my difference here. What I say is what my users said already, not something I figured out myself to tease people. Actually, they just testify and verify with their own results what I initially said about the performance that can be achieved. I don't know what the other programs claim, if they rely on statistics, neural networks, hot/cold/due, delay patterns and things like that, it comes without surprise that the users don't really get what these programs claim. I have explained the reason at my previous post. I call these approaches elementary for that reason; they cannot be used to make a prediction.

So what is different in my approach? I have developed a mechanism which I call "randomess evolution" and it has the benefit of taking into account automatically anything that can be naturally observed (not algorithmically by the means of observing results and deciding upon them) in a given string of supposely random results. There are no statistics involved, no memory of numbers assumed of course, no patterns detection happens (to detect something, you must know in advance what you look for which isn't the case in lotto draws); in short, this mechanism utilises the inherent randomness behavior of the draws to make predictions. So even if billions of factors may affect the result of a draw, they are automatically taken into account. The outcome is that a prediction is possible up to an extend based on the results me and my users get.

I have developed a mechanism which I call "randomess evolution" and it has the benefit of taking into account automatically anything that can be naturally observed

My question would be is "randomess evolution" the same for all games, or all sets of balls or is it unique to the the number of balls or the environment created for it?  And do the number of test drawings speeds or slows its process and does it has a cycle which if one waits long enough it will be back where it started.

Evil Looking       

Greece
                          Member #2815
                          November 18, 2003
                          502 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2012, 3:02 am - IP Logged

I have developed a mechanism which I call "randomess evolution" and it has the benefit of taking into account automatically anything that can be naturally observed

My question would be is "randomess evolution" the same for all games, or all sets of balls or is it unique to the the number of balls or the environment created for it?  And do the number of test drawings speeds or slows its process and does it has a cycle which if one waits long enough it will be back where it started.

Good question. I know you try to figure out this and maybe find PNRG, cycles, patterns and things like that underneath. The answer is no. between among two runs at the same lotto game, the randomness propagation differs because the starting draw differs and affects the way evolution propagate. I haven't detected cycles existance at any point in the process. Cycles will not occur really unless the draws repeat themselves somehow. Test drawings directly affect the computation speed because more draws to be predicted, more data analysed, that's obvious I suppose.

Randomness evolution is controlled by the actual draws in the history, they drive the mechanism, so unless they have the same numbers drawn, the propagation will differ.