Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Idaho: 5/1 - 5/31/2012

Topic closed. 445 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 12 of 30
PrintE-mailLink
Idaho
United States
Member #76087
June 18, 2009
859 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2012, 11:47 am - IP Logged

GGStar,yes and no,i only performed correctly WHAT Wheeler

has anounced writing +22 ,it's his tecnic

Wheeler firstly take the 3 possible pairs from a number,than he choises to operate +22 intended as a math sum and that operation for any of the pairs ,four times, obtaining like this a pool of 3x4=12 new pairs.This sense from 38+22=60 .80+22=102 and so ....

Ok, I just back-tracked to Wheeler's older posts and I see what you mean now, Skio.  Yep, the pair + 22.

Thanks~

La Maga Della Spaziometria

skio's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
    Ancona
    Italy
    Member #125985
    April 1, 2012
    570 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I just back-tracked to Wheeler's older posts and I see what you mean now, Skio.  Yep, the pair + 22.

Thanks~

Wheeler uses "+2" as well ,rarely ,and I remember at least ones he posted for Marylend "+12"

What I'm very curious is about the probable second me profitability of this "method" if played all states(on line?) ,wich is not yet clear to me how people do this but seems that  that Wheeler's pairs hit in up to 7-8 state lotteries in the very next draw from range 20-25 states .

And somehow it seems to me that there should be some net profit because 12 pairs if intended as str8 front and str8 back open 24 betting positions for a state for the fixed payout of $50 + the fact more of the states have minimal wager $0,50 so it's even not too hard to afford financialy+ happens often double hits ...but some more info is needed for calculate this,it's now only a hypotesis

...so I find my lottery earnings much useful......because spendable !!ROFL

topnail's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
      Boise
      United States
      Member #127183
      April 25, 2012
      394 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

skio

if you can bet at off shore 

the best choice are use 7 number box

that will win more offend

Ancona
        Italy
        Member #125985
        April 1, 2012
        570 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

skio

if you can bet at off shore 

the best choice are use 7 number box

that will win more offend

Topnail ,my english is so demoralizing ,"Off shore" is an american on line bookie?I'l google it

What 7 number box is -the option "any" wich means str8/box?

Ancona
          Italy
          Member #125985
          April 1, 2012
          570 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

You know what, Skio, I wish we (all members) could have a "This is How We Do It" page.  haha 

I suppose that could be a blog; however, not everyone uses a blog, and information can get lost/ disorganized on a blog. 

I have been reading at this website for only the past 2 or 3 months and I'm still trying to figure out how people 'GET' their numbers.  You know, the METHOD(s). 

I am always interested in the thinking process behind the numerical choices.

The subforum "Lottery systems" seems just such a place ,i have already 2 days

of GREAT FUN ,i repeat GREAT FUN experimenting with DUKE program ,go download it if you want ,read the

anlyse advices ,try it and we can share findins here on this your thread and it makes sense

because it should be findings for Idaho.

topnail's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
            Boise
            United States
            Member #127183
            April 25, 2012
            394 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

yes my english suck

i m not american that is why

Ancona
              Italy
              Member #125985
              April 1, 2012
              570 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm not allowed to post links ,even those of LP ,i'm severely punished surfer user of Firefox ,

no "paste" ability  for me,this is great injustice ,so in the Lottery Systems section look for a thread openned of Tntea and having in the title" Duke...i lost the dog"

Idaho
                United States
                Member #76087
                June 18, 2009
                859 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm not allowed to post links ,even those of LP ,i'm severely punished surfer user of Firefox ,

no "paste" ability  for me,this is great injustice ,so in the Lottery Systems section look for a thread openned of Tntea and having in the title" Duke...i lost the dog"

Ok, I will look... thanks.

Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #76087
                  June 18, 2009
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I just downloaded the Duke program.  It says:  Enter the 17th, 9th, and 1st drawings...

Does that mean I enter the very last drawing (last night), and go back to the 9th game back, and the 17th game back?

Ancona
                    Italy
                    Member #125985
                    April 1, 2012
                    570 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

yes my english suck

i m not american that is why

My dear Topnail,nobody likes bginging bad news but seems that your english suck

a bit more than my because what i wrote was that MY one suck...Big GrinROFL

Hard destiny for you having to play in Idaho because a resident there,theyr lottery ofers is not

the best thing one has ever seen...

Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #76087
                      June 18, 2009
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Idaho's lottery = better than being stuck with Oregon's.

Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #76087
                        June 18, 2009
                        859 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

As far as the languages go, I realize not everyone here is American, and that is fine with me.  We all have a common interest, the $$-Lottery-$$, and we will work around it!

Smile

Ancona
                          Italy
                          Member #125985
                          April 1, 2012
                          570 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2012, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I just downloaded the Duke program.  It says:  Enter the 17th, 9th, and 1st drawings...

Does that mean I enter the very last drawing (last night), and go back to the 9th game back, and the 17th game back?

Yes ,that Sfilippo has an idea about sets of 3 different draws(called skips and they actualy are)

for usage but since i'm a great lover of sintetic draw data(non random but) i simply gone on intuition

and did not wrong ,simply the toy is too new yet for me and i need to clarify the main direction to follow.

For you ,you seem having an advanced knowlege about low/high digits groupings so an idea may be to

test digits ,note that the function sniff is just great thing so second thing to push is sniffing the pools you will obtain ,this dog is a trustful creature .i'm sure you'l find how to play whit him White Bounce

...and after a while The sharing may start Thumbs Up

Ancona
                            Italy
                            Member #125985
                            April 1, 2012
                            570 Posts
                            Posted: May 12, 2012, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

As far as the languages go, I realize not everyone here is American, and that is fine with me.  We all have a common interest, the $$-Lottery-$$, and we will work around it!

Smile

I myself am pleased with what have as lottery possibility ,despite someone considers me an illegal lottery player ,the american 3 and 4 digit lotteries are

of interest for me for persons(more of them my friends) living in USA .But Pick3 is categorically what

i'm badly intent to attack ,some good speculative aspect i already am convinced there is and this yes is

sweaty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ancona
                              Italy
                              Member #125985
                              April 1, 2012
                              570 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2012, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

GGS,I have a morbous curiousity on your ID WeeklyGrand ,there is something very strange in the draws i've noticed,let's hope i'l be able to crack it EekROFL

Page 12 of 30