Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

has the lottery wheeling system been working for you?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 5 years ago by thealfa.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #102975
December 29, 2010
25 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2012, 7:30 am - IP Logged

I don't have much experience with it nor have I played around with it too much, that's why I'm still skeptical about it. I tried it out but none of the numbers that came out was ever in the wheeling system. I know it can't win all the time. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I'm still studying how the pick 3 works; how triplet numbers like 000, 111, etc. comes out or how a dual number 228, 722 comes out.

United States
    Member #116344
    September 8, 2011
    3926 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2012, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I don't have much experience with it nor have I played around with it too much, that's why I'm still skeptical about it. I tried it out but none of the numbers that came out was ever in the wheeling system. I know it can't win all the time. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I'm still studying how the pick 3 works; how triplet numbers like 000, 111, etc. comes out or how a dual number 228, 722 comes out.

A wheel is effective if you have the right digits,else is a waste of funds.For pick 3 and 4,find a system that generates key pairs as primary digits.for example if u play P3, you need two digits as primary,for P4 ,u need three digits. test the frequency of pairs of the sytem for at least 20 draws. Good luck. 

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
      Vancouver BC
      Canada
      Member #96078
      August 22, 2010
      110 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

As adobea78 stated in the earlier post wheels alone do not win lotteries.

I fully agree with that. On the other side, they are indispensable for winning

and I never play any lottery without wheeling.

In order to win in Pick 3 you need 2 elements as a minimum: a number

prediction method (preferably more than one as all methods fluctuate

in efficiency) and a wheeling system that allows you to target precisely

the level of win (straight, box, single, double).

It is also very useful to have the capability for backtracking all your

predictions before playing so you can verify their current efficiency

(there can be huge differences in this) and play what's winning most

now.

Aquarius

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
        Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
        Member #38062
        April 23, 2006
        12578 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2012, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Nobody really likes to talk about wheeling too much. It is a very powerful tool & very easy to use. I use it all the time & win if I have the right key #. I learned it yrs. ago from Gail Howard's book. If u read the directions of how to use & play with it on paper, U will catch on to how to use it & see the difference. It basically traps all the possible wins if u have the right key numbers.  I love the key #s.  U will never find a better website than lotterypost that has all the tools u need & learn. Good luck & bless u on your many wins.

Lkydeb

Idaho
          United States
          Member #76087
          June 18, 2009
          859 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2012, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I just looked up Gail Howard on Amazon.  I've never looked at her books; in fact, I've never owned any books on lottery systems.  I guess I'll have to check it out.... she has so many.

La Maga Della Spaziometria

JAP69's avatar - alas
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #6
            November 4, 2001
            8790 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2012, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

You are a premium member use the inspector 3 to study the percentages of the breakdown of the pick 3 numbers in your state. Has different time frames you can use to inspect your numbers.

A new member who is not a premium member can use the inspector 3 for a trial period.

The percentages will give you an idea on where to pick the numbers you may want to play from.

WHATT

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
              Member #38062
              April 23, 2006
              12578 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2012, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I just looked up Gail Howard on Amazon.  I've never looked at her books; in fact, I've never owned any books on lottery systems.  I guess I'll have to check it out.... she has so many.

Don't waste your money on the books unless u have money to play with. If u go to systems in the blue bar & scroll down to lottery wheels home page, it explains how to use it. But practice on paper with pick 3 til u get the idea. Then you'll be able to use it your own way. 

Lkydeb

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8790 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

To give you an idea for wheeling numbers for pick3 use the hot and cold method.

Separate your your hot and cold numbers into groups of five. I personally use a 20 past draw history to find the hot and cold numbers.

Become familiar how your numbers are drawn from the hot and cold groups.

simple example

hot 0-1-2-3-4
                cold 5-6-7-8-9

So if you want to wheel 5 numbers decide where you want to pick them from.

example

2 hot 1-2
                3 cold 5-6-7

will give me these plays any order
                125, 126, 127, 156, 157, 167, 256, 257, 267, 567
                112, 115, 116, 117, 122, 225, 226, 227, 155, 255, 556, 557, 166, 266, 566, 667, 177, 277, 577, 677
                111, 222, 555, 666, 777

WHATT

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                  Member #38062
                  April 23, 2006
                  12578 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2012, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

To give you an idea for wheeling numbers for pick3 use the hot and cold method.

Separate your your hot and cold numbers into groups of five. I personally use a 20 past draw history to find the hot and cold numbers.

Become familiar how your numbers are drawn from the hot and cold groups.

simple example

hot 0-1-2-3-4
                  cold 5-6-7-8-9

So if you want to wheel 5 numbers decide where you want to pick them from.

example

2 hot 1-2
                  3 cold 5-6-7

will give me these plays any order
                  125, 126, 127, 156, 157, 167, 256, 257, 267, 567
                  112, 115, 116, 117, 122, 225, 226, 227, 155, 255, 556, 557, 166, 266, 566, 667, 177, 277, 577, 677
                  111, 222, 555, 666, 777

Thank u Jap, I learned a lot from u & other good members of this site. Very very good advice for everyone. May u all win many blessings.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8790 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2012, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank u Jap, I learned a lot from u & other good members of this site. Very very good advice for everyone. May u all win many blessings.

You are welcome.

WHATT

Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #76087
                      June 18, 2009
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2012, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Don't waste your money on the books unless u have money to play with. If u go to systems in the blue bar & scroll down to lottery wheels home page, it explains how to use it. But practice on paper with pick 3 til u get the idea. Then you'll be able to use it your own way. 

Lkydeb

I've been working on Pick 3 for 20 years, off and on.  Mostly because of my job, I don't have enough time to devote to sharpening my system.  I'm always open to learning something new.

La Maga Della Spaziometria

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                        Member #38062
                        April 23, 2006
                        12578 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2012, 12:57 am - IP Logged

I've been working on Pick 3 for 20 years, off and on.  Mostly because of my job, I don't have enough time to devote to sharpening my system.  I'm always open to learning something new.

Same here. I'm retired now but when I was working, every chance I got, I devoted my time on lottery. Now that I'm retired, I can make money to survive without having to worry about my bills. I am always learning something new to make more, lol.   I love Lotterypost.  Lovies

United States
                          Member #102975
                          December 29, 2010
                          25 Posts
                          Posted: May 9, 2012, 4:01 am - IP Logged

I have tried finding the pair in pick 3. Once I think I have the pair, I run numbers 0-9 along with the pair, as a combo. There have been many times where I almost hit it but ended up being 1 number off! There have been times where I find 3 pairs, and run 0-9 for each 3 pairs as combo, just to see if I had it figured out. This can be costly even if playing 50 cents. Of course I didn't win because I didn't play! LOL. There have been times where there's no way I think I'm going to lose with the angles and strategies I have. I think the algorythms of the lottery machine is messing with me. When I had 999 on my set of numbers, 666 came out, as if the machine decided to flip the 999 and turned it into 666. LOL. There was a person I heard about from a lottery retailer that plays $20 all the time for the same number in pick 3, the day he didn't play, is when his numbers came out as if the algorythms of the lottery machine "realized" no one played $20 worth of the same number (since this would have been a $10,000 win). I don't want to jump to conspiracy theory or make assumptions. 

Is it just me or is the future draw determined by the previous winning draw? Maybe it's just a coincidence.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: May 10, 2012, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I have tried finding the pair in pick 3. Once I think I have the pair, I run numbers 0-9 along with the pair, as a combo. There have been many times where I almost hit it but ended up being 1 number off! There have been times where I find 3 pairs, and run 0-9 for each 3 pairs as combo, just to see if I had it figured out. This can be costly even if playing 50 cents. Of course I didn't win because I didn't play! LOL. There have been times where there's no way I think I'm going to lose with the angles and strategies I have. I think the algorythms of the lottery machine is messing with me. When I had 999 on my set of numbers, 666 came out, as if the machine decided to flip the 999 and turned it into 666. LOL. There was a person I heard about from a lottery retailer that plays $20 all the time for the same number in pick 3, the day he didn't play, is when his numbers came out as if the algorythms of the lottery machine "realized" no one played $20 worth of the same number (since this would have been a $10,000 win). I don't want to jump to conspiracy theory or make assumptions. 

Is it just me or is the future draw determined by the previous winning draw? Maybe it's just a coincidence.

"Is it just me or is the future draw determined by the previous winning draw? Maybe it's just a coincidence."

Lottery draws are random. But we work on ways to get it as close as possible to the correct group or number.

Try using the short sum method. WIND has many post on the subject of short sums. Here is one of his post about short sums with a chart of them. Short sums can be searched in the inspector 3 to see what which one is running good and which have been running slow.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/238963

WHATT

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19825 Posts
                              Posted: May 10, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I would think with only a thousand possible outcomes, if there was a way to win more than it cost to play, someone would have figured it out by now and the pick3 games would be out of business.  Fact is, the pick3 game is fun to play but if you don't think having fun is worth the price, then you shouldn't play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking