Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

has the lottery wheeling system been working for you?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 5 years ago by thealfa.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
spy153's avatar - maren

United States
Member #28409
December 15, 2005
1198 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I would think with only a thousand possible outcomes, if there was a way to win more than it cost to play, someone would have figured it out by now and the pick3 games would be out of business.  Fact is, the pick3 game is fun to play but if you don't think having fun is worth the price, then you shouldn't play.

I Agree!

IMO there is no arguing that wheeling produces winners.  But you have to wheel all the numbers involved and that does produce too many lines to play.  If there were a way to find the key number accurately and with a high enough hit ratio, I would do it.  But I know of no solid way to do this.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2012, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

IMO there is no arguing that wheeling produces winners.  But you have to wheel all the numbers involved and that does produce too many lines to play.  If there were a way to find the key number accurately and with a high enough hit ratio, I would do it.  But I know of no solid way to do this.

I made a system a year ago, I never played it, because I don't trust it. I reached break even with it, but no wins if I played it.
    If there is no winning for a long period, it is a rich man's game only! Even if the system was good for 1500 drawings, it still can be that it stops working tomorrow.
    Mathematically speaking, there can be no system. The only way to win is to get over the 50% fail rate. To simplify the idea, it goes like this:
    You expect "000" in Pick3, the probability is 1:1000. It failed 500 times, now you could play it by law of averages. Is there a guarantee? Hell, no! Is it mathematically true? Yes.
    The most basic systems work like that, it is applied on Blackjack, roulette and also poker. The problem with pick3 is that it pays so little. With a pick 6, at least, you can dream of a big amount.

See: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/246034
    For Pick3 the chance is 1/1000, if you play the two last numbers it is 1/100. If you guess one number it is 1/10.

United States
      Member #102975
      December 29, 2010
      25 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2012, 5:53 am - IP Logged

A few days ago, I think the state of MD paid $1.1 million worth of pick 4 wins. I think 1 store sold a $100,200 worth of pick 4 winning tickets. I'm guessing it's from 1 person much like what happened in Arizona where the Powerball winner bought the same #s 6x to win $6 million. Not sure if I got the correct prize amount of $100,200. If only 1 winner, did the person spent about$40-$50?

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7295 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2012, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

A few days ago, I think the state of MD paid $1.1 million worth of pick 4 wins. I think 1 store sold a $100,200 worth of pick 4 winning tickets. I'm guessing it's from 1 person much like what happened in Arizona where the Powerball winner bought the same #s 6x to win $6 million. Not sure if I got the correct prize amount of $100,200. If only 1 winner, did the person spent about$40-$50?

Play any Pick-4 number for 20 bucks straight and if it hits you win $100,000. That win looks like a combination of tickets played by a few players; probably about 30 tickets total.

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

if one store wins 100K, its the same person...

the pick3/pick4 will never go out of business because of the liability cap...

everyday in the evening 75 numbers minimum are sold out for win four...

at 50,000 tickets sold for a combination void...thats 50,000x75= 3,750,000 combination per evening draw

assuming that $1 dollar per play eve...that $3,750,000 taken in every evening!!!

The average payout rate for new york per draw is about 400K.

If perchance one of those void numbers hit...at $1 str8 its 50,000 x $5000= 250 million to be paid out!!

That is also assuming the liability cap is 50,000 games...as i was told by the clerk...but it seems it might be wrong...i will have to ask another clerk to be sure...

keep in mind also this year none of the void numbers have hit so at $3.75 million per day for 5 months so far in 2012

150 daysx $3,750,000= $562,500,000 already accumulated....so i guess the lottery commision is ahead barely...but it would be intersting to know how much the commission paid out on a past void number...

oh...i hate wheeling....although i do have gail howards wheel five...

but pairs are the way to go...and try to find patterns in your game...use excel...but it will take you years to find all the patterns, unless RJ wants to tell them to you...But many are in LMG...lottery master guide...

my math could be wrong...please forgive me if it is...

did i mention i hate wheeling??

also a big wheel means you will be filling in playcards for hours....and thats no fun!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19816 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2012, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Store clerks sell lottery tickets but they aren't required to know any of the technical stuff like games liability caps and I've never met one that did.  If you want that information you should go to the lottery website.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #102975
              December 29, 2010
              25 Posts
              Posted: May 15, 2012, 6:18 am - IP Logged

if one store wins 100K, its the same person...

the pick3/pick4 will never go out of business because of the liability cap...

everyday in the evening 75 numbers minimum are sold out for win four...

at 50,000 tickets sold for a combination void...thats 50,000x75= 3,750,000 combination per evening draw

assuming that $1 dollar per play eve...that $3,750,000 taken in every evening!!!

The average payout rate for new york per draw is about 400K.

If perchance one of those void numbers hit...at $1 str8 its 50,000 x $5000= 250 million to be paid out!!

That is also assuming the liability cap is 50,000 games...as i was told by the clerk...but it seems it might be wrong...i will have to ask another clerk to be sure...

keep in mind also this year none of the void numbers have hit so at $3.75 million per day for 5 months so far in 2012

150 daysx $3,750,000= $562,500,000 already accumulated....so i guess the lottery commision is ahead barely...but it would be intersting to know how much the commission paid out on a past void number...

oh...i hate wheeling....although i do have gail howards wheel five...

but pairs are the way to go...and try to find patterns in your game...use excel...but it will take you years to find all the patterns, unless RJ wants to tell them to you...But many are in LMG...lottery master guide...

my math could be wrong...please forgive me if it is...

did i mention i hate wheeling??

also a big wheel means you will be filling in playcards for hours....and thats no fun!!!

Not sure pick 3 or pick 4 have a liabilty cap. I'm sure it does to protect the state lottery's ass. I know a 5 number game (Bonus Match 5, here in Maryland). You can only win $50,000 12x which would equal to $600,000 max per draw.