Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RINGS OF PI - Pick 4 Download

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Kola.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1528 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2012, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

This thread is a continuation of the following threads:

1.  Rings of Pi System explained:  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/241675

2.  Rings of Pi Pick 3 download and various examples http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/245420

--

Lottery Post member Texas Madman has generously built the full Rings of Pi Excel program for the Pick 4. Thanks Texas Madman!

Here it is: 

https://www.box.com/s/c27e3855821bd1528478

**IMPORTANT**

Please take note that in the Excel results you may get a 5 digit number. Its really a Pick 4 number. Just subtract 9999 from it OR just mentally move and add the first digit to the last. So a 10324 is really 0325.

Examples:

10998     -      Add first digit to last, which is 1 + 0998 = 0999

15899.9   -     Add first digit to last digit before decimal, which is 1 + 5899.9 = 5900.9

13745.2   -   1 + 3745.2 = 3746

Hope you find the program useful.

Good Luck!!!

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2012, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

As with the Pick 3 download, those using Open Office Calc. to work with the Pick 4 Excel program will probably have faulty results, because the conversion to the proper tier won't take place, now will the appropriate division with correct values. Its best to use something else to do it. Good luck...

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3590 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2012, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

when I try to enter draws it says user does not allow to enter why?

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #58526
        February 18, 2008
        683 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2012, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

when I try to enter draws it says user does not allow to enter why?

You need to utilize the drop-down list. Click on the cell where you want to enter a combo and you should see an arrow immediately to the right. Click on the arrow.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2012, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

This thread is a continuation of the following threads:

1.  Rings of Pi System explained:  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/241675

2.  Rings of Pi Pick 3 download and various examples http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/245420

--

Lottery Post member Texas Madman has generously built the full Rings of Pi Excel program for the Pick 4. Thanks Texas Madman!

Here it is: 

https://www.box.com/s/c27e3855821bd1528478

**IMPORTANT**

Please take note that in the Excel results you may get a 5 digit number. Its really a Pick 4 number. Just subtract 9999 from it OR just mentally move and add the first digit to the last. So a 10324 is really 0325.

Examples:

10998     -      Add first digit to last, which is 1 + 0998 = 0999

15899.9   -     Add first digit to last digit before decimal, which is 1 + 5899.9 = 5900.9

13745.2   -   1 + 3745.2 = 3746

Hope you find the program useful.

Good Luck!!!

Nice work fellas!

BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3590 Posts
            Posted: May 15, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

kola, would you mind showing an example using Mass. eve and mid draws 9506 and 4095. Can you show the chart and what you would look for to play? thanks a bunch.Maybe everyone can learn from it.

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1528 Posts
              Posted: May 15, 2012, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

kola, would you mind showing an example using Mass. eve and mid draws 9506 and 4095. Can you show the chart and what you would look for to play? thanks a bunch.Maybe everyone can learn from it.

Hello retxx,

I really don't have access to the chart. My Open Office Calc. does not allow me to use the Excel program ...It seems that you still don't have full functioning access to the chart even after trying Texas Madman's suggestion...Is that right? Also you want a way to narrow down picks, without filtering out the winning number. I wrote most of the following to a member who asked me the same question:

There are many great strategies on the LP to narrow down picks. I'm sure you're familiar with them. Things like hot digits, cold digits, due sums, , and etc. While I encourage you to use any of those methods to reduce the Picks in the Rings of Pi program, the best thing I can suggest for you to explore is to study the  wrapdown. Its seemingly simple, but it is the best tool - the best wheel, I've ever come across. Here's why... 

To me, wrapdowns are summaries of the whole Pick 3 and Pick 4 games. If you add all the 10,000 straight numbers of the Pick 4, it equals 49995000. Furthermore, if you add all ten numbers in any Pick 4 wrapdown, it equals 49995. Add the numbers in the wrapdown below and you will get 49995. 49995 is a "summary" or snapshot of 49995000. In essence the wrapdown can be used as a snapshot of whats happening within the Pick 4 game in real-time...You're going to use the Pick 4 game itself to predict itself...Its the simplest and most direct way. As you know, the traditional wrapdowns are done by adding 1111 to the numbers, using lottery math, until the number wraps and wheels around to itself.

Ex:

----------

= 49995

A basic suggestion is to do a wrapdown of both draws and then study to see clues of each draw in the wrapdown of the other. You may see parts of the other number or even its mirrors in the wrapdown. Mark the draw and also mark the clues of the other draw. Start to observe where each number is in relationship to the other, and when you backtest, observe where the clues or footprints of the the winning draw was in relationship to the numbers you marked. After you play with this for a while, in the way I suggested or in any myriad of ways that you can up with , you may begin to have firm ideas about which block of numbers to choose from in the Pi program. I hope the strength and elegant simplicity of the wrapdown helps you...

BOSTON
                United States
                Member #48
                September 9, 2001
                3590 Posts
                Posted: May 15, 2012, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

hanks texas to the first part. I see the drop down list.

BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3590 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2012, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I would still like for someone toshow how they would play using the blue section numbers with my wed draws. the eve was 8687 and 1715. please.

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2012, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

I would still like for someone toshow how they would play using the blue section numbers with my wed draws. the eve was 8687 and 1715. please.

Hello retxx,

Even though the winning number can show up in the blue section, there is no hard and fast way to choose where it will be. I pointed you in the direction of possibly using a wrapdown(rundown) to aid you. I'm sorry you didn't find it helpful. I would not have given it to you, if I didn't think playing with it can teach one a whole host of the things about choosing good numbers no matter what system you use...As a matter of fact, the wrapdown is more or less one of the conceptual foundational pieces I used to create the Rings of Pi system. 

Even though the system may be worth its salt, I don't use it, so I don't have a myriad of ways within the system for you to hone in on the number. If you have an idea of the number through the various tools you use, then the Rings of Pi, may be a decent umbrella to catch the winning number for you.

I hope some others can chime in to help you.

Good Luck...