Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

inunel: KENO NUMBERS That follow each other?

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 4 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
United States
Member #112968
June 29, 2011
3856 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2012, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Wait, did that change, thought your post had a snip, before i responded,

now it's not there.

Now it is there, whats going on w/ this ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10353 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2012, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, that was strange......I edited something and when I did it eliminated the <snip>, but now it's back!

Weird!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3856 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, that was strange......I edited something and when I did it eliminated the <snip>, but now it's back!

Weird!

OK, well you been here a lot longer then me.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4505 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2012, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

7 11 17 27 77

Hi Big John,

Thanks for the unconventional 7's recomendation, as a sevener myself I like these numbers

Only One question remains; WHEN do we play these slections &  the numbers to hit us??? Or Engelburt Humperdink sang:  "Quendo,Quendo, Quendo....tell me when???

Any working advice would be appreciated

Best Wishes for continued $$$ success

EddessaKnight Note

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8363 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi Big John,

Thanks for the unconventional 7's recomendation, as a sevener myself I like these numbers

Only One question remains; WHEN do we play these slections &  the numbers to hit us??? Or Engelburt Humperdink sang:  "Quendo,Quendo, Quendo....tell me when???

Any working advice would be appreciated

Best Wishes for continued $$$ success

EddessaKnight Note

I'm not big john I'm Four4me big john's a friend.

best time to play the 7's is from 10PM to 2AM If they don't start coming out soon after 10PM then they are using a different chipset.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            Portland, OR
            United States
            Member #102239
            December 16, 2010
            13 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey bro i am here :) sorry just been extremely busy. I cant' read my pm's for some strange reason! :/

LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4505 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2012, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm not big john I'm Four4me big john's a friend.

best time to play the 7's is from 10PM to 2AM If they don't start coming out soon after 10PM then they are using a different chipset.

Thanks for the recommended timeline four4me-

Is this Eastern, Central or Pacific time?

Seriously, where are these actually working for you or Big John in Keno or ???

Good Luck

EddessaKnight

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8363 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2012, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the recommended timeline four4me-

Is this Eastern, Central or Pacific time?

Seriously, where are these actually working for you or Big John in Keno or ???

Good Luck

EddessaKnight

KENO
                I'm on the east coast all lottery's have a set of keno chip sets the don't use the same chipset for long periods of time they switch them out. Usually the retailer will get a message from headquarters that they are doing maintenance from say 2:30 PM to 5:30 AM or something to that effect that's when they switch out the chip.
                The idea is to look for that combo or any combo to start repeating within 5 games of one another savvy.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4505 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2012, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey bro i am here :) sorry just been extremely busy. I cant' read my pm's for some strange reason! :/

Thanks bro, PM arrivals made it, a strong head wind must have caused a delay Wink

Be back-

Luck

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4505 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks bro, PM arrivals made it, a strong head wind must have caused a delay Wink

Be back-

Luck

EddessaKnight

`

LAS VEGAS
                      United States
                      Member #47729
                      November 22, 2006
                      4505 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2012, 3:41 pm - IP Logged
                      KENO
                      I'm on the east coast all lottery's have a set of keno chip sets the don't use the same chipset for long periods of time they switch them out. Usually the retailer will get a message from headquarters that they are doing maintenance from say 2:30 PM to 5:30 AM or something to that effect that's when they switch out the chip.
                      The idea is to look for that combo or any combo to start repeating within 5 games of one another savvy.

hello four4me, et al

Appreciate the useful keno chipset info & repeating combo outlook

In celebrations of Father's Day, here is a highly predictable out come based on occurances that can be back checked @ no risk.

When any two of this trio combo happen in the same game, 24-36-80 L@@K for the missing number to hit within next 3-6 games.

Check it out against past performances, not each & every time mind you, but certainly above the expected odds (not to be found in anyy book Wink)

Let us know.....

Where the little white ball never stops

Happy Father's Day Gentlemen

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4505 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2012, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

hello four4me, et al

Appreciate the useful keno chipset info & repeating combo outlook

In celebrations of Father's Day, here is a highly predictable out come based on occurances that can be back checked @ no risk.

When any two of this trio combo happen in the same game, 24-36-80 L@@K for the missing number to hit within next 3-6 games.

Check it out against past performances, not each & every time mind you, but certainly above the expected odds (not to be found in anyy book Wink)

Let us know.....

Where the little white ball never stops

Happy Father's Day Gentlemen

EddessaKnight

Surpising that no one cheked out, posted or invesigated this serious no risk highly likely prediction.

In 20 years at gambling ground zero in Las Vegas, I have found what serious non-entertainment players WANT:

*98% want what WORKS, they don't want Player's Points,more air miles, buffets, rooms & beverages,smiling girls w/feathers, etc BOTTOM LINE: they want to know how to win (without encombrances) and they don't worry about what is right or wrong in the gambling world where players  aren't interested in whether something is true or not, or whether they believe it or not, but whether it WORKS.

*Astoniingly, A recent poll by LV Gaming Assocamong, said that  a majority of repeat male gamblers would prefer great success@gambling over great sex

Think about it-

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
                          United States
                          Member #47729
                          November 22, 2006
                          4505 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Surpising that no one cheked out, posted or invesigated this serious no risk highly likely prediction.

In 20 years at gambling ground zero in Las Vegas, I have found what serious non-entertainment players WANT:

*98% want what WORKS, they don't want Player's Points,more air miles, buffets, rooms & beverages,smiling girls w/feathers, etc BOTTOM LINE: they want to know how to win (without encombrances) and they don't worry about what is right or wrong in the gambling world where players  aren't interested in whether something is true or not, or whether they believe it or not, but whether it WORKS.

*Astoniingly, A recent poll by LV Gaming Assocamong, said that  a majority of repeat male gamblers would prefer great success@gambling over great sex

Think about it-

EddessaKnight

`

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10353 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2012, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Gambling is known to be a sexual substitute for both genders.

It used to be that most of the people at a GA meeting were men.

Then came video poker.

So take a bored housewife or any female in a relationship that's not quite doing it for her.

She gets in front of a poker machine and now 'someone' (the machine) wants a decision from her every second. Suddenly she is important and the machine wants to know what she thinks.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LAS VEGAS
                              United States
                              Member #47729
                              November 22, 2006
                              4505 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2012, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Gambling is known to be a sexual substitute for both genders.

It used to be that most of the people at a GA meeting were men.

Then came video poker.

So take a bored housewife or any female in a relationship that's not quite doing it for her.

She gets in front of a poker machine and now 'someone' (the machine) wants a decision from her every second. Suddenly she is important and the machine wants to know what she thinks.

Hey thanks Coin for your professional & human relations insight

Tracking how gaming has evoled both physically & mentally makes fot a most fascinating   study

You will recall when men were happy to keep their gals busy with slots where they had a long shot chance of winning something ,where as the shopping malls often could cost more with no chance or change...... Wink

EddessaKnight