Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

True Method Tuesday!! Lottery Method

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Ellenwood,Georgia
United States
Member #60512
April 21, 2008
471 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2012, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Look at this video 

https://youtu.be/c9apQmDP8XM

United States
    Member #78713
    August 20, 2009
    9 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2012, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Idesire$, is this your video ? Because I don't quite understand how it works :)

So all occurances of drawn numbers are searched & highlighted in the table but then what ? You take all surrounding numbers ?

Does a pattern reveal itself ?

Ellenwood,Georgia
      United States
      Member #60512
      April 21, 2008
      471 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2012, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

So all occurances of drawn numbers are searched & highlighted in the table but then what ? You take all surrounding numbers ?

This video is not my personal video. And yes it shows a pattern

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2012, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

This video will reveal every winning number.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
          N.C.
          United States
          Member #59229
          March 9, 2008
          328 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I think this video is a joke. The whole sheet of paper is full of rows of 1-10, of course the winning number is in there! Stooges

Ellenwood,Georgia
            United States
            Member #60512
            April 21, 2008
            471 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2012, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

LOL your personal opinion.........What you need to do is learn how to look at numbers and not just at them........if you understand that.....sorry maybe you don't......LMAO

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
              N.C.
              United States
              Member #59229
              March 9, 2008
              328 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2012, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

LOL your personal opinion.........What you need to do is learn how to look at numbers and not just at them........if you understand that.....sorry maybe you don't......LMAO

"What you need to do is learn how to look at numbers and not just at them"......... Kind of like "Listen to me now but hear me later"? No No

United States
                Member #78713
                August 20, 2009
                9 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2012, 2:21 am - IP Logged

First let me say I appreciate & respect all the effort people put in systems like this but I never get

why they dont tell the whole  picture, she could have used a draw from the past and show how you

find a pattern to reveal numbers, now she simply (diagonal, horizontal, crossed, any way the wind blows

actually) highlights all numbers found and of course, in a table containing ALL numbers you are bound

to find the next draw.

It took me 15 minutes of pausing & playing the video to able to recreate the table because seriously there is

no logic in the number-order. And unless you have superhearing the audio suxx monkeyballs (the baby crying in the background

doesnt help either)

Anyway, here is what I think the table should look like, please correct if I'm wrong

Belgium
                  Member #128379
                  May 23, 2012
                  2 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2012, 7:02 am - IP Logged

@Harve$t Moon, dcipledude here using a new account as my account was blocked for trying to send you a link to box com containing an excel with

the table. Kinda ridiculous actually, the "YOU ARE BLOCKED !" message made it look like I was trying to hack the forum or something, a bit over the top if you ask me.

Idesire$ is posting links to youtube vids at a steady pace and that apparently IS allowed ? Anyway I will probably get banned for creating a new account but then this

will be my last post, I mean this is 2012 people, I understand you don't want spammers on your forum but there are other ways to counter that.

Btw Idesire$, I think you are Nawleylottery but even if you're not, I don't see the point in posting links to every youtube video this woman

is putting on the net, I've tried almost all of her "systems" and I can only say they are based on flukes, one time occurences.

You simply cannot expect to predict the next pick3 number by using only the previous outcome, it cannot be done.

Ellenwood,Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #60512
                    April 21, 2008
                    471 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2012, 8:41 am - IP Logged

@Harve$t Moon, dcipledude here using a new account as my account was blocked for trying to send you a link to box com containing an excel with

the table. Kinda ridiculous actually, the "YOU ARE BLOCKED !" message made it look like I was trying to hack the forum or something, a bit over the top if you ask me.

Idesire$ is posting links to youtube vids at a steady pace and that apparently IS allowed ? Anyway I will probably get banned for creating a new account but then this

will be my last post, I mean this is 2012 people, I understand you don't want spammers on your forum but there are other ways to counter that.

Btw Idesire$, I think you are Nawleylottery but even if you're not, I don't see the point in posting links to every youtube video this woman

is putting on the net, I've tried almost all of her "systems" and I can only say they are based on flukes, one time occurences.

You simply cannot expect to predict the next pick3 number by using only the previous outcome, it cannot be done.

dcipledude/wysiwyg12 .............You are a SUPER HATER and you know I am who I am..... That's why you're blocked because you are a very dark negative person.......And if your tired of the systems and videos don't watch or respond to them......nor the post.

So if it means so much to you to post and make negative comments and don't want to be BLOCKED  then create your own Lottery Post or Video AND STOP WATCHING MINES..............LMMAO

Belgium
                      Member #128379
                      May 23, 2012
                      2 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2012, 10:19 am - IP Logged

lol are you for real ? Why do you call me a hater, I don't understand ? I actually test your systems, I put time in it to program them as I always do with systems posted on LP.

I assume you want to know if it works or not, correct ? Well, you have flukes where it looks like you're on to something and then realize it was sheer luck, you move

on and try something else. The reason why I have never posted "a system" is because in my book a system works at a high % of the time, a system doesn't go cold for an unknown period.

So as long as I haven't discovered something like that, I will never start a new thread. LP has thousands of so-called systems that actually don't work that well, I don't

want to make it worse. (ps my account was blocked for trying to send a link thru PM, not because I'm "a hater" lol)

tiber's avatar - underground
                        Port Orange florida
                        United States
                        Member #8611
                        November 11, 2004
                        2265 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2012, 10:43 am - IP Logged

lol are you for real ? Why do you call me a hater, I don't understand ? I actually test your systems, I put time in it to program them as I always do with systems posted on LP.

I assume you want to know if it works or not, correct ? Well, you have flukes where it looks like you're on to something and then realize it was sheer luck, you move

on and try something else. The reason why I have never posted "a system" is because in my book a system works at a high % of the time, a system doesn't go cold for an unknown period.

So as long as I haven't discovered something like that, I will never start a new thread. LP has thousands of so-called systems that actually don't work that well, I don't

want to make it worse. (ps my account was blocked for trying to send a link thru PM, not because I'm "a hater" lol)

I disagree with that staement I have great success using the previous draw to get the next number.

Ellenwood,Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #60512
                          April 21, 2008
                          471 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2012, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Really I am LMAO at you .....................Why the hostility towards me then. I never said the systems work all the time, but they work ,they all have their days when they do.You are the one comparing your blocked acct contents to send a link thru LP to my video systems. So if you have a book with systems why are you searching for new ones ...What to add to your book as well with the systems you see here. Threads are created to teach and to learn from, so im not asking anyone to like them only to take what they can from them and put it with the knowledge they have of numbers. Maybe they can understand them in a different way. But its cool thanks for all the LOVE you show.

Ellenwood,Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #60512
                            April 21, 2008
                            471 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2012, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I disagree with that staement I have great success using the previous draw to get the next number.

I disagree as well Thank you Tiber

Ellenwood,Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #60512
                              April 21, 2008
                              471 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

If my systems are offending anyone please let me know so I can stop wasting your time making new threads...I thought a number seeker loves to learn new things about numbers, because I do. I'm willing and open to learning new things always.