Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

True Method Tuesday!! Lottery Method

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #110594
May 8, 2011
885 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2012, 11:58 am - IP Logged

You simply cannot expect to predict the next pick3 number by using only the previous outcome, it cannot be done.

I disagree with that staement I have great success using the previous draw to get the next number.

"I disagree with that staement I have great success using the previous draw to get the next number."

Great success???BS Using the previous draw to get the next number? Big deal, that doesn't equate to a winning ticket. Post your winning tickets and then I"ll believe you actually have something.

Please...we all know that numbers usually repeat themselves in the next draw most of the time. You already are using 30% of the numbers. LOL

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
    Ellenwood,Georgia
    United States
    Member #60512
    April 21, 2008
    471 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

"I disagree with that staement I have great success using the previous draw to get the next number."

Great success???BS Using the previous draw to get the next number? Big deal, that doesn't equate to a winning ticket. Post your winning tickets and then I"ll believe you actually have something.

Please...we all know that numbers usually repeat themselves in the next draw most of the time. You already are using 30% of the numbers. LOL

I agree...........

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8075 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2012, 2:33 pm - IP Logged
        Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
        Ellenwood,Georgia
        United States
        Member #60512
        April 21, 2008
        471 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Harvest Moon why didn't you tell your friend (wysiwg12) I'm a very easy going person and don't mind sharing and that I am Nawley the video lady

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8075 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2012, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Harvest Moon why didn't you tell your friend (wysiwg12) I'm a very easy going person and don't mind sharing and that I am Nawley the video lady

Idesire$, I don't know wysiwyg12. I'm hoping that he/she will anwser my PM. If this member is still around, I'm sure your message will be read. Better yet, send wysiwyg12 one of your sweet PMs. lol

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Sun Smiley

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44