Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So I've been researching this lotto thing...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Lucky5of5.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2012, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Really?

No not really, I just bought a 2 line 10 draw MM and I'm done for 5 weeks..... really.

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
    Vancouver BC
    Canada
    Member #96078
    August 22, 2010
    110 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2012, 2:27 am - IP Logged

Good golly, I likes that!  That is much easier to understand.  I understood it on one reading.  You say you use full wheels, eh?  That forumula you came up with has the benefit of an abbrievated wheel but playing a full wheel.  Nice stuff.

I thought in the formula I described, E was the number of tickets to play (in my example, 50).  But your formula makes things a ton easier to understand.

So putting my example into your formula, it would be 5W 5H 10N 50T.

Congrats, you grasped the idea real quick. Now, if you use wheels on regular basis try to convert their definitions to the system I proposed. Should not take you very long. The advantage is that you always clearly know your target (W) and how much it's going to cost you (T). From my personal experience I always prefered N from 14 to 18 that targetted W of 3 or 4. Occasionally, even if I targetted only 3 (W) I could come up with 4 for a win. Depends on quality of the wheel.

Aquarius

Lucky5of5's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
      Illinois
      United States
      Member #129173
      June 11, 2012
      87 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2012, 3:43 am - IP Logged

I chart the winning numbers and pick my numbers from there.

About the only game I'll wheel numbers for is the Illinois Lotto. I get two games for a buck. Therefore, I can use a bit larger of an abbreviated wheeling system.