Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP and the Lotteries

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 5 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Do LP predictions and methods affect lottery draws?

Yes [ 10 ]  [27.03%]
No [ 27 ]  [72.97%]
Total Valid Votes [ 37 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
Member #5599
July 13, 2004
1192 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2012, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Hi,

A lot of methods, information, and predictions about lotteries is posted at the LP.

Are lotteries adjusting thier methods based on predictions and what is said at the LP?

Is to much information being given out at the LP?

If a winning system were posted at the LP, would it stay a winning system?

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2012, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Is there such thing as too much information?  Lotteries always adjust their methods...usually by adding more balls...

Take New York... the original game...was 6/40 with a bonus ball. 

Maybe too many people were winning.  So somebody crapped out 19 extra balls into the game.

I guess it was a great idea...except many people stopped playing.  Now the game is on the ropes.  In the long run was it a wise decision?  I dont know.

Did the lottery officials panic when 60 people won the jackpot that one time?

I do know that recently they reintroduced the 6/40 game back into new york.  So did they lose so much money that they had to figure a way to recoup it?  Are they hoping that everybody that cracked the code are now dead 20 years later? 

The bottom line is greed.  Everybody is greedy...and everybody is covering their own investments.

A winning system is yet to be posted...and even a winning system or technique has to be tweaked daily.  If all this money could be doled out fairly, it would be a utopian society...but powers that be cant have that...conservatives would call it welfare...right now its just known as a voluntary tax...because enough people cant win to threaten the system.  But if prizes are pari-mutuel, then there is no real threat anyway.  (and if all this money is going to education...then why do you always hear that there is not enough money for education?)

Then greed works the opposite way too...take the 656 million jackpot...(and dont forget they changed the matrix also) power ball changed the matrix to less balls but doubled the price...

They are counting on the greed of humans to throw all their money into the coffers of the overlords when the jackpot reaches huge levels...although millions will never have a chance of winning and millions dont even know what a flag formation is...and flag formation is not even in wikipedia...not even for the stock market...so definately i guess somebody somewhere finds there is value in hiding information.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king...or Jking. 

P.S. If the information at LP is so confidential...and everybody is winning millions...then it would be curious to do a poll as to how many jackpot winners are on LP.

Maybe its true...no good deed goes unpunished...or maybe believing in that creed is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Thinking of...

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2012, 8:38 am - IP Logged

LP is more popular than ever, with an estimated membership of 128,000. Compare this however, to a national population of 313 million+ people.

Even with the combined LP systems, methodologies and informational tips; this site is probably making no more than a dent, in the day to day

operations of the state and national lotteries.

To my knowledge, there has NEVER been a single jackpot winner from LP. That fact takes nothing away from the all remaining benefits here, just

that it will hardly influence any major changes within the lottery operations. The lotteries are a business, decisions are made solely based on a

profit or loss of a particular game. Maybe sometime in the future, someone from this site will crack the code with the most successful lottery

prediction method ever  Type , just don't hold your breath toooooo..... long.   Blush

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2012, 9:31 am - IP Logged

i guess jackpot is a relative term...what i came to find at LP i am still searching for...and getting info out of people is like pulling teeth.  Everybody is afraid of getting ripped off.  Nobody want to let the cat out of the bag...Understandably...if people knew i had a good inclination how to capture a jackpot...i might have people climbing in through my window...and yes it would piss me off if somebody was selling my system without doing any real work.

When i win a jackpot in take five, it will be no more than 80K, if i am lucky...some people have won 125K...but is it a jackpot?  I would say yes even though its a mini jackpot compared to the intended 100 million.

To me even hitting a str8 for 10K would be considered a jackpot.  ....thats why i suppose box is a good idea because most code is protected...unfortunately for me i refuse to play posted numbers unless i analyze them through my system.  And with all the numbers posted for win four and pick 3, it makes my head spin.  I dont worry too much about my code being stolen is because i dont have many codes...most is all manual...and the codes i do have i dont share without permission.

McG...the 128,000 is a really highball figure...because if you do the search...many members are 1 post wonders.

The best thing that probably happened to LP was facebook as far as growing membership is concerned.  If it wasn't for gail howard on facebook...i would not have so many lotto friends.Hurray!

And as far as breaking the code...many of the LP threads have given me insight as what to expect if the code ever got out...

breaking the code for jackpot games is tougher then the pick 3/4.. And even if you break the code...its not cut and dry because the code is always rewriting itself.   But i agree the code must be protected to some extent.  At least until the people who wrote or found the code are rich.

I guess it has to be an organic process of trial and error...

I would suppose that the true goal of LP should be for everybody to hit a jackpot...but who gets rich first?   Maybe the reason nobody on LP has hit a jackpot...except for someLep leprachauns...would be because everybody is afraid of what would happen.

I dont really know...all i know is that i am going along for the ride!Hiding Behind ComputerWhite Bounce

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          42221 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2012, 9:41 am - IP Logged

I believe there may have been a winner here, just saying.

HyperBe Happy.

Bahamas
            Member #114685
            August 5, 2011
            422 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2012, 10:07 am - IP Logged

LP is more popular than ever, with an estimated membership of 128,000. Compare this however, to a national population of 313 million+ people.

Even with the combined LP systems, methodologies and informational tips; this site is probably making no more than a dent, in the day to day

operations of the state and national lotteries.

To my knowledge, there has NEVER been a single jackpot winner from LP. That fact takes nothing away from the all remaining benefits here, just

that it will hardly influence any major changes within the lottery operations. The lotteries are a business, decisions are made solely based on a

profit or loss of a particular game. Maybe sometime in the future, someone from this site will crack the code with the most successful lottery

prediction method ever  Type , just don't hold your breath toooooo..... long.   Blush

I would never suggest that there has never been LP jackpot winner. The majority of the membership supports remaining anonymous so I would hardly think a winner would come on here an announce his or her win. It would be cute to discover that they are actively discussing on  threads of their windfalls - lol. We don't know each other from the moon behind the screen names and posts for the most part so I could be the man from the mars for all anyone knows. I promise to change that though if I do win. Not to identify myself on the site but in my minimal remarks to the lottery officials give tribute to HRH Todd and the LP Royal Family.

"Freedom of Speech? Keep reading and you will discover that freedom comes at a price!"

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2012, 10:12 am - IP Logged

I'm sure their have been countless thousands of smaller tier prize winners, and probably many second prize winners (I scored one), but I was

referring to a major jackpot winner. Maybe there are several that flew under the radar? Hopefully that is the case. Would be cool to know that

"one of our own" pulled it off, even if their identity wasn't revealed.   Banana

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2012, 10:25 am - IP Logged

so u mean a Mega Jackpot...so what is the threshold for a Mega Jackpot...5 million??...10 million...or 200 million?

and what kind of info on LP do you need to pull that one off?

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2012, 10:25 am - IP Logged

i guess jackpot is a relative term...what i came to find at LP i am still searching for...and getting info out of people is like pulling teeth.  Everybody is afraid of getting ripped off.  Nobody want to let the cat out of the bag...Understandably...if people knew i had a good inclination how to capture a jackpot...i might have people climbing in through my window...and yes it would piss me off if somebody was selling my system without doing any real work.

When i win a jackpot in take five, it will be no more than 80K, if i am lucky...some people have won 125K...but is it a jackpot?  I would say yes even though its a mini jackpot compared to the intended 100 million.

To me even hitting a str8 for 10K would be considered a jackpot.  ....thats why i suppose box is a good idea because most code is protected...unfortunately for me i refuse to play posted numbers unless i analyze them through my system.  And with all the numbers posted for win four and pick 3, it makes my head spin.  I dont worry too much about my code being stolen is because i dont have many codes...most is all manual...and the codes i do have i dont share without permission.

McG...the 128,000 is a really highball figure...because if you do the search...many members are 1 post wonders.

The best thing that probably happened to LP was facebook as far as growing membership is concerned.  If it wasn't for gail howard on facebook...i would not have so many lotto friends.Hurray!

And as far as breaking the code...many of the LP threads have given me insight as what to expect if the code ever got out...

breaking the code for jackpot games is tougher then the pick 3/4.. And even if you break the code...its not cut and dry because the code is always rewriting itself.   But i agree the code must be protected to some extent.  At least until the people who wrote or found the code are rich.

I guess it has to be an organic process of trial and error...

I would suppose that the true goal of LP should be for everybody to hit a jackpot...but who gets rich first?   Maybe the reason nobody on LP has hit a jackpot...except for someLep leprachauns...would be because everybody is afraid of what would happen.

I dont really know...all i know is that i am going along for the ride!Hiding Behind ComputerWhite Bounce

I agree there are countless one hit wonders, as in the 80's with rock groups. Thumbs Up The number I used was right off the member list as of this morning.

I would like to think that "jackpot" refers to any one of the "big" game winners. Including in states pick 5, 6. Hot lotto, Mega Millions+, Megabucks

Doubler (New England games), and of course MM and PB. Most if of these games start the pot at $1 million. Pick 5 games are a smaller pot, however

I would still consider $50,000-$100,000 a jackpot winner!!! I would consider a "Mega-Jackpot" winner to be $1 million+.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19904 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2012, 11:01 am - IP Logged

If anything, many of the posts at LP expose some of the misconceptions players have about lotteries and how they work, so one has to be careful about believing much of what they read here.

As far as a LP poster revealing a winning system, if he/she had one their winnings would be getting the attention of the news and lotteries long before anyone here ever noticed.  The couple from Michigan that was traveling to Massachusetts to take advantage of their lottery run-downs by buying a 100K+ tickets  was in the news long before anyone at LP heard of them and so were the lady in Texas and the guy in Florida who won multiple lottery jackpots.

LP is a great place for lottery players to dream and strategies about winning and sharing those thoughts with other like minded players but don't expect any great secrets about winning lotteries to be revealed here.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10392 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2012, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Hi,

A lot of methods, information, and predictions about lotteries is posted at the LP.

Are lotteries adjusting thier methods based on predictions and what is said at the LP?

Is to much information being given out at the LP?

If a winning system were posted at the LP, would it stay a winning system?

JKING,

To imply that the predictions would cause the lotteries to adjust their methods is to imply that the lotteries are fixed, no?

The one thing I do find that is odd here at LP is how many new people show up and assume this is a board of jackpot winners and ask what numbers they should play.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2012, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Wink

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          42221 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2012, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Wink

Wink yeah

HyperBe Happy.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2012, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

"To me even hitting a str8 for 10K would be considered a jackpot.  ....thats why i suppose box is a good idea "

If that's the case Bone I'm already a jackpot winner. I have post many times that the best winning strategy is NOT playing and thats why I withheld all my lottery spending and saved up over $16K in a few short years.

Make no mistake, I can still play 2 lines on every draw and only spend $520. in 5 years.

We have a computer programmer here who simulated 175,000 lines per draw and GAVE UP because it was such a loosing proposition. So much for "winning systems" better save your money J.

If he cant get it done with 1.4 million per month, what is a $400. a month systematization goin ta doo???

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19904 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2012, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

JKING,

To imply that the predictions would cause the lotteries to adjust their methods is to imply that the lotteries are fixed, no?

The one thing I do find that is odd here at LP is how many new people show up and assume this is a board of jackpot winners and ask what numbers they should play.

Maybe some new members wronly assume people who have played lotteries for a while and post so much about them must know how to win them.   It's only after they get some advice from them that they learn the truth, lottery players don't necessarily get smarter with experience.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking