Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post Your IL Lucky Day Lotto EZmatch Results Here!

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
Pittsburg, Ks
United States
Member #3382
January 17, 2004
80629 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Ok, here is the new thread to post your results from the new EZmatch game that is associated with the Lucky Day Lotto game in Illinois. This game used to be called Little Lotto. But they changed the name. In order to participate in the EZmatch game, you have to tell the lotto rep that you want to add the $1 to the Lucky Day Lotto ticket and the results will automatically print up on your ticket.

It looks like this:

A. 02 04 07 10 32 (these are your regular numbers that you picked for the daily drawing)

EZmatch -  YES (it will say NO if you didn't pay the extra $1)

These are my actual results from today. I won $3.00. All of the other numbers were for $500 and I won only $3.00. Coincidence? I don't think so! Your thoughts?

Post your results here. It will be interesting to see if anyone ever wins big, i.e. over $50 or $100 and not just the $2 or $3 winners. This is the second ticket I won, as the first won I bought last week I matched one number for $5. Good luck!

A few months ago I won $50 from Missouri's EZMatch the first time I played. When i got the chance to go backagain I only won about $3 or smaller

God Bless America

US Flag

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2012, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I hadn't played an EZmatch in a while and should have known beter, but since the biggest lotto prize going in Illinois on a Thursday is Lucky Day Lotto I threw $1 at the EZmatch and it walkeed between the raindrops again.

Two of my numbers are 12 and 14 and the EZmatch?  13, big surprise.

I knew it was a loser when I saw the prizes:

$500,

$20,

$500,

$500,

$500.

Maybe someone in Illinois can start "EZmatch Players Anonymous"!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.