Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quiet Money Pick 4 System (E-Book)

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 5 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122477
February 1, 2012
890 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

This is the front cover of my E-book.  I was looking for some feedback, what do you all think LP.  Feedback would be appreciated.

United States
    Member #122477
    February 1, 2012
    890 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2012, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

This is the Table Of Contents, but there is alot more.

United States
      Member #122477
      February 1, 2012
      890 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2012, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

This is the Table Of Contents, but there is alot more.

This is an Excerpt from Chapter 7 Thank God For V-Trac Formulas

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2012, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Looks great..   I had thought about writing a book... Heck,  I have enough notes around here to do so.. lol  However, I was afraid of legal matters, if someone thought I had printed their ideas. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Hope you do well with it.   Beginners should appreciate all the effort you put into it.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2012, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

If you want my honest opinion..

I like the table of contents although you may want to do some proof reading before putting it to bed.

I hope you are going to go into more extensive details of how you  pick and choose. You have done well with your method

but I and some other have earnestly tried to use it and not succeeded.. Because there is something in your thought process we are missing.. The concept is very clear and the steps are easy . Whats not easy is deciding the starting point and trend..and choosing which formulas to use .. like are you watching trends in formulas ??

I look forward to this book and hope it will clear things up for me and others ,

Personally the cover is not my cup of tea .. But it wouldnt cause me to not want the book..

No offence intended, but you asked for opinions.

Carlig

United States
            Member #122477
            February 1, 2012
            890 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2012, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Looks great..   I had thought about writing a book... Heck,  I have enough notes around here to do so.. lol  However, I was afraid of legal matters, if someone thought I had printed their ideas. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Hope you do well with it.   Beginners should appreciate all the effort you put into it.

I agree, When I first thought about  writing a book, my intent wasn't to make money from it but to document the steps it take.  A lot of my close friends couldn't understand me for nothing, via phone calls, skype, you name it and it was frustrating.  Many times a big fight would ensue and the process of trying to help them understand.  So I thought I would document all the steps, it takes to select your winning numbers.  I felt for some, it was going to be a process and not a one time thing in order for them to get the hang of it.  So, in a nutshell I wrote the book for myself, in a weird way I want to save it for someone, who I think is interested in numbers (MY SON)Wink to be honest, when he gets older.  But sometimes I question the morality of it.  Hopefully one day I can explain it to him the ends and out.  My family despise what I was doing at first until I started hitting, now everyone is happy Big Smile and proud of meWink.  I wanted to not gamble and a weird way, what I wanted was a system, where I can make a little money, and that is what I've accomplished.  I came a long way, and I am putting it in the book.  Many nights me and my girlfriend argued, she felt I was putting numbers ahead of everything, and rightfully so.  I was missing something and I was destined to figured it out and it kept me up at night, constantly thinking in the shower, constantly in line a walmart, thinking of ways to improve the system.  In all fairness I have taken some shots from people here on LP, really rude people here.  At first a couple of people, accuse me of stealing from Robert Walsh, well okay.  And my response to this is to people  who say this is go buy his book its on amazon.  You can even search his name here for reviews.  Nobodys happy.  You can even search, where Todd even backed up what I was saying all along, those strategies that he was using, came from V-Trac, st8.  And all I did was to put a twist on V-Trac numbers.  Thats all I did.  But I dont care.  Because unlike the many people who sell Pick 4 items, I dont, the true money is in the system.I Agree!.  Just the other day I hit for 11K, do the math how many books, will I need to sell then, to people who are looking for a come up just like me.  I hate people who sell someone false hopes.  I was frustrated, so instead of relying on someone else to find solutions, I relied on myself.  Plus I look at the Pick 4 game very different, I treat it like business.  Because it is.  Half the people here on LP is not serious players to me.  I take having money in the bank very seriously, especially considering what I am doing to put it there.

Florida
              United States
              Member #66575
              October 30, 2008
              3549 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2012, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Quiet Money,

Lol Sure hope Im not one of the considered "Rude" people you mentioned . That was not my intention at all.

I love your method and have spent many hours trying to get it right..

I, like you take playing very seriously, but not for the same reason as you. I am currently unemployed so I have to be very disciplined and cautious about what I play.  For me the challenge is the big thing I love, but gotta make some profit or at least break even or I cant justify playing ..

Love the idea of writing the book to pass on to your son .. Great idea .

Carlig

United States
                Member #122477
                February 1, 2012
                890 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2012, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

If you want my honest opinion..

I like the table of contents although you may want to do some proof reading before putting it to bed.

I hope you are going to go into more extensive details of how you  pick and choose. You have done well with your method

but I and some other have earnestly tried to use it and not succeeded.. Because there is something in your thought process we are missing.. The concept is very clear and the steps are easy . Whats not easy is deciding the starting point and trend..and choosing which formulas to use .. like are you watching trends in formulas ??

I look forward to this book and hope it will clear things up for me and others ,

Personally the cover is not my cup of tea .. But it wouldnt cause me to not want the book..

No offence intended, but you asked for opinions.

Carlig

Thanks CarliG for your opinion.

No its not finalized yet, and yes I am going to go into details.  In fact, I think it had you stumped and believe me you wasnt the only one my friends and I were arguing, it was terrible.  At the time I couldnt, just be on LP all day long it was exhausting but I wanted to reach out.  Writing allowed me to add bits and pieces when I had a lot of free time.  And as far as a cover, I am not an artist, I suck at anything artistic but the real value is in the content.  Maybe you can add some ideas for the cover.

United States
                  Member #122477
                  February 1, 2012
                  890 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2012, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Quiet Money,

Lol Sure hope Im not one of the considered "Rude" people you mentioned . That was not my intention at all.

I love your method and have spent many hours trying to get it right..

I, like you take playing very seriously, but not for the same reason as you. I am currently unemployed so I have to be very disciplined and cautious about what I play.  For me the challenge is the big thing I love, but gotta make some profit or at least break even or I cant justify playing ..

Love the idea of writing the book to pass on to your son .. Great idea .

Carlig

Carli G 

Maybe we do have different reasons for playing, but lets be clear, you have to be able to make money.  Is this not what we here for?  I do not entertain.  Truthfully playing ideas, around people I grew up with isnt that popular, they feel as if I should have different values, so they snub at my work.  But its funny because, they are all on the bandwagon now.  HOW YOU DO THAT?  I find it interesting that people still believe that the numbers are random.  Life it crtical, it is very hard out here, given your lot into which you was born.  The min wage is 7.25, the average, apt is 500 monthly, gas is 4 bucks a gallon.  Its tough for 99% of americans, when 1% owns all the wealth.  With that said it is my job, to make em pay

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #66575
                    October 30, 2008
                    3549 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2012, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

I like the way yo think .. In Florida you need to at least double that 500 a month and that might get you a small 1 bedroom . At least the area where I live..   

I use the calendars every day.. I use last year, year before, and last month.. gives me a lot of clues .

I put your formulas into excel which obviously made that part easier. But now that its on my mind I have an idea..Gonna try later

PS: As far as the cover, personally its too overall dark for my taste, but again thats just my opinion.

Good Luck and I will keep at it till I fully understand your method. I dont give up easy

Carlig

United States
                      Member #122477
                      February 1, 2012
                      890 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2012, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I like the way yo think .. In Florida you need to at least double that 500 a month and that might get you a small 1 bedroom . At least the area where I live..   

I use the calendars every day.. I use last year, year before, and last month.. gives me a lot of clues .

I put your formulas into excel which obviously made that part easier. But now that its on my mind I have an idea..Gonna try later

PS: As far as the cover, personally its too overall dark for my taste, but again thats just my opinion.

Good Luck and I will keep at it till I fully understand your method. I dont give up easy

Carlig

I like the way you thing to.  I can tell you are a strong women.  With the 500 a month I was being modest.  Right now as we speak my system is being put into a program.  It will do all the work for you.  I will send you a picture of a prototype..  Now with that cover, help me ideas, I welcome them, whether good or bad because I suck at art.  But like I said, need not to worry about that, the intrisic value is in the writing.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #66575
                        October 30, 2008
                        3549 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2012, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

I like the way you thing to.  I can tell you are a strong women.  With the 500 a month I was being modest.  Right now as we speak my system is being put into a program.  It will do all the work for you.  I will send you a picture of a prototype..  Now with that cover, help me ideas, I welcome them, whether good or bad because I suck at art.  But like I said, need not to worry about that, the intrisic value is in the writing.

Glad to hear you got it going into a program . I will be interested to see how much you can automate..I have all the confidence in the world that this method will work IF I can get it right..

I think I "Suck" worse than you at art.. I wouldnt worry too much about the cover unless maybe someone else has a great idea..

Maybe its not really as dark as it looks on my screen ..lol

Carlig

United States
                          Member #122477
                          February 1, 2012
                          890 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2012, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Here's a picture of the system.  All you would have to do is enter in the write number and day and it would compute the numbers for you to play. Since 99% of the system is having the correct day.  Its sweet.  I didnt want to display anything to it was done.  He's working on the apperance because there is still alot of things not right. but at the core everything is looking good.   Some guys in India, that are develpers are completing it.  Can't wait

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #66575
                            October 30, 2008
                            3549 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2012, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Here's a picture of the system.  All you would have to do is enter in the write number and day and it would compute the numbers for you to play. Since 99% of the system is having the correct day.  Its sweet.  I didnt want to display anything to it was done.  He's working on the apperance because there is still alot of things not right. but at the core everything is looking good.   Some guys in India, that are develpers are completing it.  Can't wait

This one doesnt look as dark as the last one .. I could be motivated by all that money .....

You are right that the key is picking the right date..I find too many and when I do calculate all the 64 combos for each,

I am just not able to narrow it down to make it even playable so thats where my challenge lies.

Good Work Quiet Money

Thank You For Your Efforts Here at LP

Carlig

United States
                              Member #122477
                              February 1, 2012
                              890 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

This one doesnt look as dark as the last one .. I could be motivated by all that money .....

You are right that the key is picking the right date..I find too many and when I do calculate all the 64 combos for each,

I am just not able to narrow it down to make it even playable so thats where my challenge lies.

Good Work Quiet Money

Thank You For Your Efforts Here at LP

Carlig

This is just like 30% of the program. next is to incorporate all the parts