Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quiet Money Pick 4 System (E-Book)

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
norristown, pa
United States
Member #122579
February 4, 2012
1788 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2012, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

What it do QM. The cover has a certain mystique about it. Makes you want to take a peep inside. ha ha

United States
    Member #122477
    February 1, 2012
    890 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2012, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

What it do QM. The cover has a certain mystique about it. Makes you want to take a peep inside. ha ha

LOL

Hollywood,Fl
      United States
      Member #127727
      May 8, 2012
      18 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2012, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I think it looks really nice...good luck on your new venture.  I am fairly new to predicting numbers, and have played mainly Florida play 3 M and E.  I would love to see if you can use some of the florida results from Play 4, and give a prediction.  I am unfamiliar with VTRAC for now, but I will get to learn it.  If you have a prediction for Play 4 5/28 eve I would love to see it, and if I need to play it X amount of times..please let me know..Good Luck...Very nice look..

United States
        Member #122477
        February 1, 2012
        890 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2012, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

To: LP

When I first became a member here at LP, it appeared to other members that somehow I was just like all the rest of the others who have all came here trying to sell something to the people. This was never my intent, I always wanted to take down the state and that remains my aim today.  I recently posted a thread about an E-Book, which was really intended for other purposes, but was read as something that is trying to be sold.  I wasn't looking for money but geninue feedback, I am loner in a sense with the Pick 4 game, I have nobody in my outside world to share my love of numbers with, other than the few nice people that I have made friends with here.  If in anyway I have offended you, with my postings, I do apologize but I want to be clear, I never was looking to make money off of any member here.

mrylndw's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #127440
          May 1, 2012
          63 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2012, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

I will never be able to do what you can with numbers....my brain isn't wired that way...However, I do appreciated all the  time and effort you've put into your ebook. I failed algebra three times before I finally "got it". I think it will take me three years before I "get" your system, but I'm going to give it a try. Again...thank you!

Florida
            United States
            Member #66575
            October 30, 2008
            3549 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2012, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

I will never be able to do what you can with numbers....my brain isn't wired that way...However, I do appreciated all the  time and effort you've put into your ebook. I failed algebra three times before I finally "got it". I think it will take me three years before I "get" your system, but I'm going to give it a try. Again...thank you!

If I can get it anybody can .. Dont give up on yourself or this method..

Good Luck

CG

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2012, 8:39 am - IP Logged

regarding the darkness of the box...yes i agree that was my first impression...too dark...and yes i agree the second image seemed less dark...but

maybe make the box a lighter color...

or keep the box the same color and highlight the edges of the box with light gray or white...

i know its trivial in comparison to the contents of the ebook...but the best thing in my opinion is to limit any possible confusion anywhere...

maybe i can post a few charts on your thread...see if i can help elucidate that starting point that everybody seems to be looking for...

fort washington, md
                United States
                Member #68399
                December 20, 2008
                36 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2012, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

It is great that you are writing a book..Good Luck!I hope it does well!

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                  BRONX N.Y.10459
                  United States
                  Member #86575
                  February 6, 2010
                  1055 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2012, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi Quitemoney, yes it is a little  dark .But i  watch you late at  night  i  even P M you sometimes  when you

are up  late at nights , and up very early  in the morning .And one can just  look at their computer and

know  you  are up  and working.Well i just say my piece a I hope to  see your E-Book soon.

Good luck i can't wait to get into it.ESR54.

abcxanalysis's avatar - binary

Philippines
                    Member #128850
                    June 3, 2012
                    1 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2012, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Looks good...

But if you want to change the color, I can suggest that you try to research how colors affect the human mind...

Well, anyways if you want shades of blue = concentration deep thought calmness true to the cause

shades of red = impulsiveness intensity wayward thinking

green = money money money

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19740 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Awesome! Smiley