Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just Play em in June

Topic closed. 414 replies. Last post 4 years ago by BULLS-23.

Page 26 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2012, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Good Day Bigdsing,

Still holding on to the 65 month is coming to a end but still have time to make this work

Thanks for all of the great advice it is surely appreciated Blue Angel   

The 53 is still hanging on it bounces from the three to the four has it played out yet ?????

Have a wonderful day

Eve

Thank you for holding onto  the 65 pair....      MD  3-6-5

53 +65   =   3-6-5  Yes Nod

DO THAT DANCEBanana

Pairs for the month are hot   with the   208

64 24 29 02 65     54

368   DelawareHurray!Hurray!

MI  460

NJ  028

Tn  046

Tri  142

GA  802

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

threetwowin's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Livingston,LA
    United States
    Member #87677
    February 28, 2010
    612 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2012, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

LA... R . BOX     

12 TH ..  1 1 0

3 5 3

8 7 4         0 1 3

3 2 5

8 5 7 ...THE 17TH...   

AND THE 22ND...   0 0 3

2 1 5

6 6 6

Livingston,LA
      United States
      Member #87677
      February 28, 2010
      612 Posts
      Posted: June 25, 2012, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

LAST NITES 207 CAME FROM THE BOX  FROM THE 17TH

AS YOU CAN SEE THE DOUBLES GOT IT NOT SO GOOD

MAYBE 825 LOOKS GOOD 4 TO NITE ...... THATS BEEN ONE OF MY NUMBERS FOR A WHILE

BIGDSING IS GONNA CHIME IN HERE SHORTLY AND HELP US OUT

I SEE 338 IN THERE BIGS

Livingston,LA
        United States
        Member #87677
        February 28, 2010
        612 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2012, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

SORRY... i just saw where i posted this on the wrong thread

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2012, 12:32 am - IP Logged

OKAY  EVERYONE  WE had  a pretty good month...We were able to get a few hits and we hope  we helped some players...  Looking

forward to next month  .  Let's explore the pick 4 ..   Have a great week  everyone and wining in life is so much better  then winning lotto.

kinda.LOL

BIGS   COLLEN   and  Seadrink(nikki).   Love  Lovies

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

Livingston,LA
            United States
            Member #87677
            February 28, 2010
            612 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2012, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

OKAY  EVERYONE  WE had  a pretty good month...We were able to get a few hits and we hope  we helped some players...  Looking

forward to next month  .  Let's explore the pick 4 ..   Have a great week  everyone and wining in life is so much better  then winning lotto.

kinda.LOL

BIGS   COLLEN   and  Seadrink(nikki).   Love  Lovies

thanks to all of yall ....

yall all do a great job !!

looking foward to next months pairs

la is still missing one of your pairs  .. 29....

i look for it to show soon

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2012, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lamb,   dre has a thread called TRIPLE ALERT ALL STATES  pick3.  In that thread are all the numbers

that bring states.....sometimes.

I like to look for 3 odd numbers  together in the previous draws like  779  739  531  599   etc..,

when I see any 3 odd numbers hit then I play  the trips to follow within a few draws. But that is

just the way we do it.  Check out that thread a few pages back.   WInBIG.....That 56  WILL return to

New York!

OKAY,  Look back in your notes........go ahead I will  wait........Sleep     

Okay, now I pointed out early this month....SOMETIMES  3  odd numbers  will be followed by a trip.  Once again  We 

show you .. It Will help you sometime in the future in PIck 3.   Let's add another  rule for ya.

Pa.   had     9-7-7    eve   06-23 -2012

5-7-9    mid    06-25-2012

9-9-7    eve   06-25-2012

4-4-4   eve    06-26 -2012Banana

Does not happen often but happens enough to change your life for a minute.     Another lesson  by BIGS and Colleen

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                louisville,ky
                United States
                Member #72809
                March 28, 2009
                9316 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2012, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

hey bigs its little ol me again lol! im off work still not from vacation drs orders ...how r u guys doing? do u c something good for ky i like the 79 pr but the 49 pr  is getting to me for some reason

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

win$4life's avatar - WINGS
                  Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #114965
                  August 10, 2011
                  151 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

OKAY,  Look back in your notes........go ahead I will  wait........Sleep     

Okay, now I pointed out early this month....SOMETIMES  3  odd numbers  will be followed by a trip.  Once again  We 

show you .. It Will help you sometime in the future in PIck 3.   Let's add another  rule for ya.

Pa.   had     9-7-7    eve   06-23 -2012

5-7-9    mid    06-25-2012

9-9-7    eve   06-25-2012

4-4-4   eve    06-26 -2012Banana

Does not happen often but happens enough to change your life for a minute.     Another lesson  by BIGS and Colleen

Yes, my friend. Another lesson. Now I didn't remember that lesson. I just held onto the first post of the month. Triple 444's was the first triple you called for. Not only that we had 560 (56 pair) this morning. My birthday was Sunday and I am leaving for NC for vacation tomorrow. Just in time for vaca monies. Excited. So BIGS and Coleen, I am doing the dance right about now.BananaWon't you dance with me? BananaBanana

P.S. Any good tips for NC?

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: June 26, 2012, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

hey bigs its little ol me again lol! im off work still not from vacation drs orders ...how r u guys doing? do u c something good for ky i like the 79 pr but the 49 pr  is getting to me for some reason

Hey fam.  Take it easy, we both have been testing on paper Kentucky and we cannot  hit a window with a brick. Nikki  will be back  am and I am

gonna have her work her method. I  will pm you or put it on your thread so check am.

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Yes, my friend. Another lesson. Now I didn't remember that lesson. I just held onto the first post of the month. Triple 444's was the first triple you called for. Not only that we had 560 (56 pair) this morning. My birthday was Sunday and I am leaving for NC for vacation tomorrow. Just in time for vaca monies. Excited. So BIGS and Coleen, I am doing the dance right about now.BananaWon't you dance with me? BananaBanana

P.S. Any good tips for NC?

WTG  WIN, we are sooooo happy you  got the extra cash for vaca  and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!   I  will look at  N.C  pick4  and if I see anything

I will just start a test thread  for N>C  in pick4  forum.... Have  a great  great vacation.... Yeah we posted that info in the first couple of pages

of this thread and used PA for an example.  IT will happen again....That is the second time this month   trips followed  3 odd numbers  in PA. 

ANYWAY ENJOYCoolGuitarCheersBanana       AND of course  we have no shame doing that dance with ya!   BananaBananaHyper

althomas32's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                        Milwaukee, WI
                        United States
                        Member #126105
                        April 3, 2012
                        343 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2012, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

IF anyone see's 00's      600 100  003

Texas  watch  our hot 4    plus  778 773 779     802  821

Hey guys, its me again in Wisconsin.  I have still been studying our history and checking ur threads for all of ur great tips.  Yesterday we got 003 for pick 3 and 4588 for pick 4.  I was wondering what direction I shoud go in next.  I am keeping in mind that 3 odd numbers can trigger a tripp.  We had 103 and then 003 so I was wondering what direction I should go in next.  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for always being there.Big Smile!!!

win$4life's avatar - WINGS
                          Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #114965
                          August 10, 2011
                          151 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

WTG  WIN, we are sooooo happy you  got the extra cash for vaca  and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!   I  will look at  N.C  pick4  and if I see anything

I will just start a test thread  for N>C  in pick4  forum.... Have  a great  great vacation.... Yeah we posted that info in the first couple of pages

of this thread and used PA for an example.  IT will happen again....That is the second time this month   trips followed  3 odd numbers  in PA. 

ANYWAY ENJOYCoolGuitarCheersBanana       AND of course  we have no shame doing that dance with ya!   BananaBananaHyper

Hey there! You guys are showin' out!. Checkin' in for PA with 800. On my way to go get my money. Didn't get the 800 but got a whole lot on the 00's!!!! I was holdin' them like my life depended on it. Im leavin' tonight with some cash in my pocket. WTG  Bigs & Colleen! Im dancin' right now.....and step and step and step step jump. LOL. Just havin some fun. Love you guys. BananaWhite BounceDance

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2012, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, its me again in Wisconsin.  I have still been studying our history and checking ur threads for all of ur great tips.  Yesterday we got 003 for pick 3 and 4588 for pick 4.  I was wondering what direction I shoud go in next.  I am keeping in mind that 3 odd numbers can trigger a tripp.  We had 103 and then 003 so I was wondering what direction I should go in next.  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for always being there.Big Smile!!!

Hello  althomas  we  have great weather here  and have been out and about(cause we live in constant rain).

Apologize for the late reply.  Watch  the post that have trigger numbers for  trips....  Most  important  you will get

1 number  off again .   Many people will get trips again....watch  for them...  Look at doubles  tomorrow.

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2012, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey there! You guys are showin' out!. Checkin' in for PA with 800. On my way to go get my money. Didn't get the 800 but got a whole lot on the 00's!!!! I was holdin' them like my life depended on it. Im leavin' tonight with some cash in my pocket. WTG  Bigs & Colleen! Im dancin' right now.....and step and step and step step jump. LOL. Just havin some fun. Love you guys. BananaWhite BounceDance

Thank you WIN   for  reading our thread...The other day  we said  go back to the begining of our thread  and  so many

states have had the 00's  and trips (which we said would return the 3rd week)

Have a wonderful time....You are very welcome and  we  Colleen, Don and NIKKI  wish you a great time on vacation

and guess what  the numbers will still be here when you return....Banana

Page 26 of 28