Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just Play em in June

Topic closed. 414 replies. Last post 4 years ago by BULLS-23.

Page 27 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
New York
United States
Member #94252
July 16, 2010
21884 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2012, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Whats up with VT and the 00's , they have had the alignment in numbers the way they have fallen, and the 54 3x, and everyone seems to be getting them?  What you think?

Sun Smiley

althomas32's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
    Milwaukee, WI
    United States
    Member #126105
    April 3, 2012
    343 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2012, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello  althomas  we  have great weather here  and have been out and about(cause we live in constant rain).

Apologize for the late reply.  Watch  the post that have trigger numbers for  trips....  Most  important  you will get

1 number  off again .   Many people will get trips again....watch  for them...  Look at doubles  tomorrow.

Thank u much for all you do to help us all, send the rain our way with this heat wave we are getting ready for, we could use it.  Take Care and WinBigBig Smile!

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2012, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Whats up with VT and the 00's , they have had the alignment in numbers the way they have fallen, and the 54 3x, and everyone seems to be getting them?  What you think?

54   or 00's should have hit  VT yesterday eve.   I just looked  and your pairs are repeating within 4 to 5 days. One thing I

have noticed is that VT does not follow the path of other states...Some states you can tell what is coming.

14  12 24  should return  mid tomorrow if you see it in your work  NAIL it.   00's  over due for you know.  BUT as you

know it is not what we want to hit but what the game is doing....Look at your results  pairs   4 to 5 days.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

GeorgiaNin's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Oglethorpe, Georgia
        United States
        Member #128180
        May 18, 2012
        208 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2012, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

bigdsing just want to say you w on point or Georgia this month. Thanks

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2012, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

bigdsing just want to say you w on point or Georgia this month. Thanks

Thank you very much. I hope we helped even a little. Hurray!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
            New York
            United States
            Member #94252
            July 16, 2010
            21884 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

54   or 00's should have hit  VT yesterday eve.   I just looked  and your pairs are repeating within 4 to 5 days. One thing I

have noticed is that VT does not follow the path of other states...Some states you can tell what is coming.

14  12 24  should return  mid tomorrow if you see it in your work  NAIL it.   00's  over due for you know.  BUT as you

know it is not what we want to hit but what the game is doing....Look at your results  pairs   4 to 5 days.

They have been playing due pairs, but no pattern really this week, however the 00 or 55 is gonna show there, I can tell the way numbers have lined up.  Somedays I can tell what is coming, than sometimes they jump all over.  I understand about doing what the game is doing and thank you.........just don't want to not play 00 and have it hit on me...thanks bigd/C

Sun Smiley

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2012, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

They have been playing due pairs, but no pattern really this week, however the 00 or 55 is gonna show there, I can tell the way numbers have lined up.  Somedays I can tell what is coming, than sometimes they jump all over.  I understand about doing what the game is doing and thank you.........just don't want to not play 00 and have it hit on me...thanks bigd/C

Yes  because they are so hot, Not many players have the confidence to hold numbers TJ. I KNOW you know!

Now I am more confident in 55.  I looked and see when the 00's come they will be eve....

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                louisville,ky
                United States
                Member #72809
                March 28, 2009
                9294 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

tks bigs had some hits last week but they were mainly qps but then i also stated a few numbers and they came and i didnt get to play them but oh well this week has started off badly due to meds and not getn up and focusing like i sd meds got me CrazyCrazy lol! but i will say my face is clearing up better than i thought dont know where it came from but its not cute....

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

J296133b's avatar - animal whale.jpg
                  America
                  United States
                  Member #121867
                  January 18, 2012
                  2025 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2012, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Mr. Bigs,

Hello, I have been taking notice of your information about triples and tonight Indiana had three odds, 591 6/27/12 evening, 993 6/26/12 midday, and 315 6/26/12 evening. My question is should I start playing triples now as this is an indication of a possible triple. Thank you for all that you do.

dover delaware
                    United States
                    Member #4466
                    April 26, 2004
                    1191 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

hi lesonook from delaware here any ideas for this state???   yesterday  091  5973  967  5404  today  723  8773  745  a repeat  and 0450--id like to get a hit from either a 3 or 4 digit   thanks for all your help  lesonook  oh and by the way delaware is a very hard state to do

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2012, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Mr. Bigs,

Hello, I have been taking notice of your information about triples and tonight Indiana had three odds, 591 6/27/12 evening, 993 6/26/12 midday, and 315 6/26/12 evening. My question is should I start playing triples now as this is an indication of a possible triple. Thank you for all that you do.

I would have already got my tickets for all  trips and hold  for tomorrow all day and  at least 3 days.  That is what I would do.  I hope you nail em.

Don  and Colleen.     WINBIG

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2012, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Nikki  had a rash on her face last month that had her wearing a mask.Scared My poor baby!  But it went away by the end of the week. I hope you are

feeling better and we are looking at Kentucky likeBang Head.  But like all states it can be got...and  YOU will>  Feel Better.....Colleen

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2012, 12:44 am - IP Logged

hi lesonook from delaware here any ideas for this state???   yesterday  091  5973  967  5404  today  723  8773  745  a repeat  and 0450--id like to get a hit from either a 3 or 4 digit   thanks for all your help  lesonook  oh and by the way delaware is a very hard state to do

That pick 3 in Delaware is not joke  but Please check our four thread  because  it  seems  540x  680x  650x  have all  hit there this month.  We will look

at  Delaware in Pick 4  for you. The key for our numbers in 4 will be holding them for a few  draws.  We will post something there shortly for Delaware.

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                            louisville,ky
                            United States
                            Member #72809
                            March 28, 2009
                            9294 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2012, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

thanks bigs yes its getn better ..... have a great day

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2012, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Mr. Bigs,

Hey  j2966133B,  We posted that info in louisiana  about trips following the 3 odd numbers  and it took 4 days(1 draw states)  and

Tonight they got it   3-3-3   Do that danceBanana.  I looked back this month and many states had 79 as part of  the three  trips.

Do not know if it makes a difference but u might want to hold on.....

Page 27 of 28