Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia: 6/1 - 6/30/2012

Topic closed. 1819 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Ga $.

Page 67 of 122
PrintE-mailLink
SWATS Shawty
United States
Member #123454
February 21, 2012
22176 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2012, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Jack C you are correct 

I'm going to give my input there are some that cannot play a lot of numbers

Yes I have to give you a hand shake because you, Calabs and Technic are the best

that's the reason why this is the best thread I feel.

I have never complained about hitting a number I have hit from paying attention you are correct.

Some people just get frustrated I think because their hit is far and long

But we appreciate eveything you guys do.

I don't play pairs maybe I should start though.

Lets continue to enjoy playing and keep this a postive union between players. 

I Agree!

miracleplay5's avatar - web
    Orange County, Florida
    United States
    Member #117114
    September 27, 2011
    995 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2012, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

WTG, EVERYONE!  I see people complaining about "Marge" pulling a fast one and they can't win for loosing, but there are winners in this thread EVERY DRAW!  Calabs, Emily, me, and others have the winning pieces of the winning number.  All you have to do is pay attention!

I think its mere arrogance to post such a snide remark in my humble opinion...this is a game of chance its not a direct science to picking numbers..thank you for posting your pairs, historical predictions, etc..pay attention to what exactly??free food in a soup line"thats a bit of a stretch dont you think considering the fact that those of you who are winning everyday..play multiple numbers? paying attention to unfavorable probability is a waste of brain space bc its chance...now if those of you that win daily play one number a day and you hit straight daily..now thats something to pay attention to..which instead of being free food in a soup line ordeal it would be leading a thirsty horse to water but not making him drank it..then one would be justified in calling those of us who dont hit daily in a no sugar coated word idiots...I dont spend hundreds of dollars on draws anymore..lol..so since those of you who are winning everyday..because you are so good and obvious the valedictorian of pick 3 class..put up your actual picks..you know the winning numbers that you choose every draw..so we all can win..and though I think its funny when ppl say "marge this or that"..others seem to not like it so much...those of us who havent been hitting..or i will speak for myself..would like to ask the daily winners to post the numbers that you play so we all can win..and the "complaining will stop"..or all the empty wagons or idiots will make alot of noise..because "they didnt pay attention"..well money making wishes to all...peace:)

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31541 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2012, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

WTG, EVERYONE!  I see people complaining about "Marge" pulling a fast one and they can't win for loosing, but there are winners in this thread EVERY DRAW!  Calabs, Emily, me, and others have the winning pieces of the winning number.  All you have to do is pay attention!

Correct.  You weekly pairs are GOLD.  calabs boxes ROCK.    Due sums from Bluegrass have been falling.  Technics is usually no fail.    We have Scoop.   Lots of good info daily.

Thumbs Up

love to nibble those micey feet.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31541 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2012, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I think its mere arrogance to post such a snide remark in my humble opinion...this is a game of chance its not a direct science to picking numbers..thank you for posting your pairs, historical predictions, etc..pay attention to what exactly??free food in a soup line"thats a bit of a stretch dont you think considering the fact that those of you who are winning everyday..play multiple numbers? paying attention to unfavorable probability is a waste of brain space bc its chance...now if those of you that win daily play one number a day and you hit straight daily..now thats something to pay attention to..which instead of being free food in a soup line ordeal it would be leading a thirsty horse to water but not making him drank it..then one would be justified in calling those of us who dont hit daily in a no sugar coated word idiots...I dont spend hundreds of dollars on draws anymore..lol..so since those of you who are winning everyday..because you are so good and obvious the valedictorian of pick 3 class..put up your actual picks..you know the winning numbers that you choose every draw..so we all can win..and though I think its funny when ppl say "marge this or that"..others seem to not like it so much...those of us who havent been hitting..or i will speak for myself..would like to ask the daily winners to post the numbers that you play so we all can win..and the "complaining will stop"..or all the empty wagons or idiots will make alot of noise..because "they didnt pay attention"..well money making wishes to all...peace:)

Look for us on the prediction board.  I see Jack posting there.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Ga $'s avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #91691
          May 23, 2010
          158 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2012, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

230 780 131 186 771 276

296 791 386 331 782 232

I Play Cash 3 to Win!Party

SWATS Shawty
            United States
            Member #123454
            February 21, 2012
            22176 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2012, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Orange County, Florida
              United States
              Member #117114
              September 27, 2011
              995 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2012, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Look for us on the prediction board.  I see Jack posting there.

Are you talking about future draws..because in the last 5days 10 draws..u hit on Monday Georgia Midday..and Jack C doesnt have a georgia hit within the last ten draws/5days(based on the prediction board you are referring to)..he did have a hit in Missouri...so that disproves his "we hit daily"(well if he posted his actual plays)..based on your stats emilyg you have hits in other states..but this is the georgia thread so I thought the daily wins Jack C is referring to are his wins in the state of Georgia..again as stated before..of course one will hit if you playing hundreds of numbers per draw..and even that doesnt mean anything since this is a game of chance..hey if you are winning daily..congratulations..Im happy for you..I really am..but to belittle others in an open forum for not hitting or "paying attention" is offensive yet funny to me..again..since you winners hit everyday..put your actual picks you play up..since some of us arent so great at crunching the numbers for a win..simply put..now if you mean check the prediction board for future draws I sure will..so I can have a dancing banana win too...since you guys hit daily...keep playing and winning guys..and those of us that dont hit daily lets keep playing..and please humor me with your "marge"comments..it actually lightens the blow of losing..but since our daily winners are going to post their actual picks..I will be the first to say.."i miss the marge comments already"..WELL MONEY MAKING WISHES TO ALL...btw thanks for the tip emilyg...Peace:)

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

Orange County, Florida
                United States
                Member #117114
                September 27, 2011
                995 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2012, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

my picks for this evening..Im no consistent hitter so please play at your own risk..as a matter of a fact I have never hit in this state before..just thought I would put my picks up..well money making wishes to ya..Peace:)

024, 042, 079, 117, 148, 202,285, 361, 384, 439, 612, 616, 635, 645, 646, 651, 691, 774, 782, 828, 856, 921, 927, 963

K912's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                  GA
                  United States
                  Member #127892
                  May 11, 2012
                  880 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2012, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm adding 124,586,689,081,388,504, and 582 for this evening.

Let's break the bank GA LP's.Group Hug

Douglasville, GA
                    United States
                    Member #126604
                    April 12, 2012
                    870 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Jack C you are correct 

I'm going to give my input there are some that cannot play a lot of numbers

Yes I have to give you a hand shake because you, Calabs and Technic are the best

that's the reason why this is the best thread I feel.

I have never complained about hitting a number I have hit from paying attention you are correct.

Some people just get frustrated I think because their hit is far and long

But we appreciate eveything you guys do.

I don't play pairs maybe I should start though.

Lets continue to enjoy playing and keep this a postive union between players. 

I think this thread is great for ideas on what to play. I do get frustrated when I don't hit but I don't play more than $7 a draw either so I play a limited amount of numbers. Plus I work so I can't study the thread like I want to. I missed the number 2 days in a row and I know if I paid more attention I could have hit. That is in no way a reflection of anyone who post on this board. Now we should ne able to vent here as well as give praise. It is all in fun! Now I will stop waisting my tome posting and pay attention to the numbers! LOL! Now someone send me some positive vibes so I can hit. I am on a month and a half drought!

GeorgiaNin's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      Oglethorpe, Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #128180
                      May 18, 2012
                      208 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2012, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

im playing 865 and 689 myself along with 887

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                        Earth, USA
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44181 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2012, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Are you talking about future draws..because in the last 5days 10 draws..u hit on Monday Georgia Midday..and Jack C doesnt have a georgia hit within the last ten draws/5days(based on the prediction board you are referring to)..he did have a hit in Missouri...so that disproves his "we hit daily"(well if he posted his actual plays)..based on your stats emilyg you have hits in other states..but this is the georgia thread so I thought the daily wins Jack C is referring to are his wins in the state of Georgia..again as stated before..of course one will hit if you playing hundreds of numbers per draw..and even that doesnt mean anything since this is a game of chance..hey if you are winning daily..congratulations..Im happy for you..I really am..but to belittle others in an open forum for not hitting or "paying attention" is offensive yet funny to me..again..since you winners hit everyday..put your actual picks you play up..since some of us arent so great at crunching the numbers for a win..simply put..now if you mean check the prediction board for future draws I sure will..so I can have a dancing banana win too...since you guys hit daily...keep playing and winning guys..and those of us that dont hit daily lets keep playing..and please humor me with your "marge"comments..it actually lightens the blow of losing..but since our daily winners are going to post their actual picks..I will be the first to say.."i miss the marge comments already"..WELL MONEY MAKING WISHES TO ALL...btw thanks for the tip emilyg...Peace:)

Well here's the thing, what i said was not to belittle anyone. it was a way to compare the two scenarios. the " soup kitchen " was a way to say "hey we have what you need, are you gonna eat or what " now we cant force you to eat but we can ask that you check out what we have. its discouraging to think that some work hard to provide good data and it constantly falls by the waistside. I am noone to belittle anyone but truth is truth. many of us work hard to provide acurate data and if it appears no one is winning...whats the use ??I do this for YOU GUYS FIRST...I dont have to post a single digit and I can keep playing my sets and winning. I'm not selfish or arrogant or greedy. I did learn that scared money doesnt make money so if you think you are goin to win playing a few numbers, think again....I have lost more weeding out what I thought I didnt need. I have learned that the only way to win is finding one key digit and playing whole pair sets. thats it. I can hit more than usual consistantly using this method. So if i offended anyone with my analogy, please let me extend my most sincere apologies, that was not my intention and never has been. I'm on here 18 hours a day posting for the entire country trying to help people gain an edge, not for me but for THEM. THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IS TO GET YOUR WEIGHT UP MONEYWISE....play small while building your pot until you can play big. this is what I did. I started out with 50 cent bets and did this until I could afford to bet 1 dollar. once you can afford to play 30 numbers you wont have to worry about if its gonna hit or not , because it will. if you spend 5 dollars a day you're already sucker betting...blanket bets are best. I learned this from a friend in vegas who wins games all the time blanket betting. If you cant afford to lose what you are playing with then dont play...I tell everyone this. I'm no guru, anyone can do what I am doing, its just people are too set in their ways to change their own thought process so they'd rather keep repeating the same bad behavior and not winning. a few times of me losing and I change my game up..nothing works all the time so you must be willing to adapt. 

Orange County, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #117114
                          September 27, 2011
                          995 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2012, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I think this thread is great for ideas on what to play. I do get frustrated when I don't hit but I don't play more than $7 a draw either so I play a limited amount of numbers. Plus I work so I can't study the thread like I want to. I missed the number 2 days in a row and I know if I paid more attention I could have hit. That is in no way a reflection of anyone who post on this board. Now we should ne able to vent here as well as give praise. It is all in fun! Now I will stop waisting my tome posting and pay attention to the numbers! LOL! Now someone send me some positive vibes so I can hit. I am on a month and a half drought!

PartySun SmileyWhite BounceROFLBananaHurray!HyperPositive vibes from the sunny state of FLORIDASun SmileyWell money making wishes to all...Peace:)

GeorgiaNin's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                            Oglethorpe, Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #128180
                            May 18, 2012
                            208 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2012, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

i agree. i didnt win until i joined this forum. Truth hurts i guess..

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              870 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2012, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

PartySun SmileyWhite BounceROFLBananaHurray!HyperPositive vibes from the sunny state of FLORIDASun SmileyWell money making wishes to all...Peace:)

Thanks miracleplay5!

Page 67 of 122