Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia: 6/1 - 6/30/2012

Topic closed. 1819 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ga $.

Page 68 of 122
PrintE-mailLink
MsLadyLD's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Georgia
United States
Member #121891
January 19, 2012
202 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Well here's the thing, what i said was not to belittle anyone. it was a way to compare the two scenarios. the " soup kitchen " was a way to say "hey we have what you need, are you gonna eat or what " now we cant force you to eat but we can ask that you check out what we have. its discouraging to think that some work hard to provide good data and it constantly falls by the waistside. I am noone to belittle anyone but truth is truth. many of us work hard to provide acurate data and if it appears no one is winning...whats the use ??I do this for YOU GUYS FIRST...I dont have to post a single digit and I can keep playing my sets and winning. I'm not selfish or arrogant or greedy. I did learn that scared money doesnt make money so if you think you are goin to win playing a few numbers, think again....I have lost more weeding out what I thought I didnt need. I have learned that the only way to win is finding one key digit and playing whole pair sets. thats it. I can hit more than usual consistantly using this method. So if i offended anyone with my analogy, please let me extend my most sincere apologies, that was not my intention and never has been. I'm on here 18 hours a day posting for the entire country trying to help people gain an edge, not for me but for THEM. THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IS TO GET YOUR WEIGHT UP MONEYWISE....play small while building your pot until you can play big. this is what I did. I started out with 50 cent bets and did this until I could afford to bet 1 dollar. once you can afford to play 30 numbers you wont have to worry about if its gonna hit or not , because it will. if you spend 5 dollars a day you're already sucker betting...blanket bets are best. I learned this from a friend in vegas who wins games all the time blanket betting. If you cant afford to lose what you are playing with then dont play...I tell everyone this. I'm no guru, anyone can do what I am doing, its just people are too set in their ways to change their own thought process so they'd rather keep repeating the same bad behavior and not winning. a few times of me losing and I change my game up..nothing works all the time so you must be willing to adapt. 

Great advice!!!! Thanks for all you do! I wouldn't be winning when I do play without the help. There was nothing wrong with your "soup kitchen" remark or the pay attention remark if anything both of them ought to get some energy flowing for those who want to use this forum as a tool to win! I hope that we can get off of this subject and get back to winning and helping each other. 

Take it from me....I was someone who was not really winning before I found this forum in January. I was trying to follow everyone on here and it still wasn't working. My advice is take whatever method you already use and build by finding one or two posters here who you can relate to and use their information along with what is working for you.

miracleplay5's avatar - web
    Orange County, Florida
    United States
    Member #117114
    September 27, 2011
    995 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2012, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Well here's the thing, what i said was not to belittle anyone. it was a way to compare the two scenarios. the " soup kitchen " was a way to say "hey we have what you need, are you gonna eat or what " now we cant force you to eat but we can ask that you check out what we have. its discouraging to think that some work hard to provide good data and it constantly falls by the waistside. I am noone to belittle anyone but truth is truth. many of us work hard to provide acurate data and if it appears no one is winning...whats the use ??I do this for YOU GUYS FIRST...I dont have to post a single digit and I can keep playing my sets and winning. I'm not selfish or arrogant or greedy. I did learn that scared money doesnt make money so if you think you are goin to win playing a few numbers, think again....I have lost more weeding out what I thought I didnt need. I have learned that the only way to win is finding one key digit and playing whole pair sets. thats it. I can hit more than usual consistantly using this method. So if i offended anyone with my analogy, please let me extend my most sincere apologies, that was not my intention and never has been. I'm on here 18 hours a day posting for the entire country trying to help people gain an edge, not for me but for THEM. THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IS TO GET YOUR WEIGHT UP MONEYWISE....play small while building your pot until you can play big. this is what I did. I started out with 50 cent bets and did this until I could afford to bet 1 dollar. once you can afford to play 30 numbers you wont have to worry about if its gonna hit or not , because it will. if you spend 5 dollars a day you're already sucker betting...blanket bets are best. I learned this from a friend in vegas who wins games all the time blanket betting. If you cant afford to lose what you are playing with then dont play...I tell everyone this. I'm no guru, anyone can do what I am doing, its just people are too set in their ways to change their own thought process so they'd rather keep repeating the same bad behavior and not winning. a few times of me losing and I change my game up..nothing works all the time so you must be willing to adapt. 

Thank you for your hardwork..you have your position and i have already stated mine..I stopped playing for a while now Im back playing hard...I dont hit daily..and I try not to spend over a hundred dollars nation wide daily..so playing 30 numbers isnt a problem for me..as I stated in my previous post Im not good at putting the pairs together for daily hits and wins so those of you that do win daily put your actual picks up..because this stuff isnt my calling..if I used all your numbers and everybody elses pairs and auntie had a vision while eating cookies numbers..I would be playing way more than 30 numbers..as far as something falling to the wayside..you guys arent teaching you are posting pairs..you can give me a car but if I havent been taught to drive Im sure I wont get very far if anywhere at all..I wasnt going to dignify georgianin with a comment..but out of curiousity..what truth hurting are you referring to??? nevermind you dont have to answer..lol..technics thanks for your budgeting advice..however thats not my issue..some on here are boasting about winning everyday..if you are..post your picks...thats all..of course nobody has to post anything..I totally get it..but I think it is a lil arrogant to basically post a trillion numbers and pairs and then say if you dont hit its because one isnt paying attention..now some of you hit everyday people..wont even explain how you even come up with your pairs, etc..so again what are we paying attention to...if you dont put your actual picks up.. i can so see someone decide to not post bc of my comments..why?? bc its pride and arrogance that says I dont have to help anyway..technics since you say you are sincere about helping the nation..how about this..you give me your picks and I play what you play wherever you play..so I can be a winner too..unless you plan to share your entire system..a true unapologetic sincere dear hearted helper will see this as an opportunity to be an even better good samaritan..a selfish full of pride&arrogant person would say no I dont have anything to prove anything to anyone...check my bank account...lol..again WELL MONEY MAKING WISHES TO ALL..PEACE:)

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

Orange County, Florida
      United States
      Member #117114
      September 27, 2011
      995 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Great advice!!!! Thanks for all you do! I wouldn't be winning when I do play without the help. There was nothing wrong with your "soup kitchen" remark or the pay attention remark if anything both of them ought to get some energy flowing for those who want to use this forum as a tool to win! I hope that we can get off of this subject and get back to winning and helping each other. 

Take it from me....I was someone who was not really winning before I found this forum in January. I was trying to follow everyone on here and it still wasn't working. My advice is take whatever method you already use and build by finding one or two posters here who you can relate to and use their information along with what is working for you.

Great..since you hit now..I can play your hits..awesome..I am so glad all you guys are freaking winners in this thread..thank you for paying attention and grabbing the free food in the soup line..lets all get paid and eat...what are you playing tonight???see I dont know what to do with the pairs..I will end up playing a thousand numbers..but since all you guys are greeat at this stuff...I am paying attention to your picks and ready to hit..I feel like we should all start singing "We are the world"..we are all winning and hitting now..God bless america and Georgia lottery thread posters for their always hitting picks...well money making wishes to all...Peace:).Party

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
        Tucker, GA
        United States
        Member #124289
        March 10, 2012
        5245 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2012, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Great..since you hit now..I can play your hits..awesome..I am so glad all you guys are freaking winners in this thread..thank you for paying attention and grabbing the free food in the soup line..lets all get paid and eat...what are you playing tonight???see I dont know what to do with the pairs..I will end up playing a thousand numbers..but since all you guys are greeat at this stuff...I am paying attention to your picks and ready to hit..I feel like we should all start singing "We are the world"..we are all winning and hitting now..God bless america and Georgia lottery thread posters for their always hitting picks...well money making wishes to all...Peace:).Party

ga allows you to play pairs by themselves as lomg as theyre in the correct position . is this correct lp members?

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44015 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your hardwork..you have your position and i have already stated mine..I stopped playing for a while now Im back playing hard...I dont hit daily..and I try not to spend over a hundred dollars nation wide daily..so playing 30 numbers isnt a problem for me..as I stated in my previous post Im not good at putting the pairs together for daily hits and wins so those of you that do win daily put your actual picks up..because this stuff isnt my calling..if I used all your numbers and everybody elses pairs and auntie had a vision while eating cookies numbers..I would be playing way more than 30 numbers..as far as something falling to the wayside..you guys arent teaching you are posting pairs..you can give me a car but if I havent been taught to drive Im sure I wont get very far if anywhere at all..I wasnt going to dignify georgianin with a comment..but out of curiousity..what truth hurting are you referring to??? nevermind you dont have to answer..lol..technics thanks for your budgeting advice..however thats not my issue..some on here are boasting about winning everyday..if you are..post your picks...thats all..of course nobody has to post anything..I totally get it..but I think it is a lil arrogant to basically post a trillion numbers and pairs and then say if you dont hit its because one isnt paying attention..now some of you hit everyday people..wont even explain how you even come up with your pairs, etc..so again what are we paying attention to...if you dont put your actual picks up.. i can so see someone decide to not post bc of my comments..why?? bc its pride and arrogance that says I dont have to help anyway..technics since you say you are sincere about helping the nation..how about this..you give me your picks and I play what you play wherever you play..so I can be a winner too..unless you plan to share your entire system..a true unapologetic sincere dear hearted helper will see this as an opportunity to be an even better good samaritan..a selfish full of pride&arrogant person would say no I dont have anything to prove anything to anyone...check my bank account...lol..again WELL MONEY MAKING WISHES TO ALL..PEACE:)

I do that already when i post...see thats the thing..its no secret to what i do....i post what i play and i play what i post...so once again if you cant play the way i play why try...i play all of my numbers. i spend 30 bucks to win 150 on box 6ways and more on doubles. i dont have time to sit in each state and figure out whats coming...if i know a group of numbers will hold the winner i dump them in.....but if you cant blow 30 bucks a hand like i can why ask me to post what i play when im already doing just that. most complain about playing 10 numbers, so i know 30 is out of the question. play my sets, thats what i play. so to answer you questions..where does it say that i owe you anything ??..I HAVE BEEN HELPING AND I HAVE BEEN POSTING WHAT I PLAY...YOU ARE LATE. I  dont hold back , its all there in plain sight, if you cant keep up stay out of the lane. I dont expect anyone to play 30 numbers if they cant afford to do so but they can very well take a stab at a looking what i have posted just like you. you doin alot of talkin but still aint said anything constructive. you basicly want someone to teach you how to view the game, we all see it differently. i cant teach my visuals but i can show you how to view the numbers. its lots more to this than what you are stating though.I tripping off you sitting there telling me what i need to do...thats funny, technics dont need to do nuffin but keep posting and helping those that appreciate it. Dont get mad cause your brain cant tick fast enough to catch on to whats going on....now that was ment to be an insult, because you have insulted my intelligence with this " what i need to be doing attitude " i dont work for you or no one else on here and the sooner you realize this the better off you will be in the game otherwise, play your position...i'm tired of wack azz people takin the defensive card on here when they cant get their way. STAY IN YOUR LANE OR GET RUN OVER !!! I have 22,000 unique posts in a few years, i didnt get that talkin trash and offending people.i am as creative as i am informative on lottery post.

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44015 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

281 fast cash
            51    56    01    15    10    65
            11    16    61    55    50    05

singles
            015, 016, 051, 056, 061, 065, 105, 106, 150, 156, 160, 165, 501, 506, 510, 516, 560, 561, 601, 605, 610, 615, 650, 651

Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44015 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2012, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

281 mixed picks

doubles 22 88 11

Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44015 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2012, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

There are the two main systems i use to make choices about what to play. (when i focus on one state) otherwise i stick with the fast cash because for the most part the pairs tell me down to almost the 3rd digit whats coming out....i only have to solve for the correct order for an exact hit. (which i hardly ever do) if it doesnt hit oh well , other states more than make up for it, otherwise its money in the bag for anyone willing to take a stab. I dumped lines i like into the system and hope for the best like anyone else. compare to jack, emily calabs, plies,grace and anyone else you deem reliable on here to narrow picks down if you must.

Wink

Orange County, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #117114
                  September 27, 2011
                  995 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2012, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

I do that already when i post...see thats the thing..its no secret to what i do....i post what i play and i play what i post...so once again if you cant play the way i play why try...i play all of my numbers. i spend 30 bucks to win 150 on box 6ways and more on doubles. i dont have time to sit in each state and figure out whats coming...if i know a group of numbers will hold the winner i dump them in.....but if you cant blow 30 bucks a hand like i can why ask me to post what i play when im already doing just that. most complain about playing 10 numbers, so i know 30 is out of the question. play my sets, thats what i play. so to answer you questions..where does it say that i owe you anything ??..I HAVE BEEN HELPING AND I HAVE BEEN POSTING WHAT I PLAY...YOU ARE LATE. I  dont hold back , its all there in plain sight, if you cant keep up stay out of the lane. I dont expect anyone to play 30 numbers if they cant afford to do so but they can very well take a stab at a looking what i have posted just like you. you doin alot of talkin but still aint said anything constructive. you basicly want someone to teach you how to view the game, we all see it differently. i cant teach my visuals but i can show you how to view the numbers. its lots more to this than what you are stating though.I tripping off you sitting there telling me what i need to do...thats funny, technics dont need to do nuffin but keep posting and helping those that appreciate it. Dont get mad cause your brain cant tick fast enough to catch on to whats going on....now that was ment to be an insult, because you have insulted my intelligence with this " what i need to be doing attitude " i dont work for you or no one else on here and the sooner you realize this the better off you will be in the game otherwise, play your position...i'm tired of wack azz people takin the defensive card on here when they cant get their way. STAY IN YOUR LANE OR GET RUN OVER !!! I have 22,000 unique posts in a few years, i didnt get that talkin trash and offending people.i am as creative as i am informative on lottery post.

lol...wow..self control mister man!!! if my comments have got u to the point of using profanity..I will let this be my last comment..because a role of pure ignorance is a level I wont voluntarily stoop to..if you read my comment..I said I can afford to play what you play..and sir you dont post what you play..the fast cash post are not always draw to draw or mid to mis..therefore I have no clue if you play the fast cash from mid or etc..its pretty funny how you proved my theory to be correct..you take the easy route by insulting now you throw a tantrum like a lil boy..ridiculous..and running me over my brain not keeping up..lol..good one..I have already stated that I havent found away to pick consistent hits..and based on pairs..I would played thousands of numbers for a hit..thanks technics for showing yourself through your reply..perhaps a self control or anger management class will help you not get upset..over whack people..lol...anyway..keep winning and posting..and dont let whack people such as myself keep you from doing great deeds for the other faster brains that appreciate and hit everyday from your useful posts...again..my last post..I wont be taken to such a low level...so there you have it..the way to shut me is to become irate and use profanity..ugh I hate it..its no need for it..plus the last time I checked you have to be 18 hince an adult to gamble in the first place..so technics i apologize my comments taking you there..or that just maybe your personality..if so I am even more sorry..Peace:)

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31337 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2012, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Do you post on prediction board?

love to nibble those micey feet.

ytuaeb525's avatar - spherewall
                      georgia
                      United States
                      Member #117631
                      October 10, 2011
                      54 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2012, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Why do you think a LOT of regular people stop posting here? Mess!!! The same people win EVERDAY to funny Clown Clowns! I sit back and laugh and DO ME! I haven't posted sense last year on this post. Money is time and time is Money!  If the shoes fit Buckle them up then.

SWATS Shawty
                        United States
                        Member #123454
                        February 21, 2012
                        22176 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2012, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

I'm sitting out. Good luck all.

SWATS Shawty
                          United States
                          Member #123454
                          February 21, 2012
                          22176 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2012, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31337 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2012, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

281 mixed picks

doubles 22 88 11

825!!!!!!                Jack's pairs hit    as did calabs

love to nibble those micey feet.

Baltimore
                              United States
                              Member #80332
                              September 24, 2009
                              44015 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2012, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

281 mixed picks

doubles 22 88 11

281 mixed picks

questions anyone ??? feel free to inbox me....$30 to win $150 not bad. Wink

Page 68 of 122