Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

June Pick 4 nines

Topic closed. 138 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 10 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
Ontario
Canada
Member #109243
April 9, 2011
31439 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2012, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

FANTASTIC.     take a second(no one is looking)   DO THAT  DANCEBanana

One of my rules is  if you always play the same way, you will always get the same results.

Great idea to wheel the triads... Perfect.   I like the  650x   680x   for  you..  Leave the 540x if you have not seen it.

These numbers we stay with for the whole month... Keep in mind  some states will not get them until July.  I cannot

explain why,  that is the way it works.... So do not be surprised to see 540x  many times next month...  Look and 

see ifthat 54  is returning with 1 same number     542.......  543....   You need  the  same 3 repeating...   ANYWAY  WE  are

soooo  happy you got it....and wish you the best.

* sorry  Nikki  I signed in on your computer by mistake...I know you are reading these......

I Was Going To Wait Til July to play that 540 combo,but something was telling me that just maybe  the 54 with 0 would show.

And it DID: ONTARIO---June 30th---Midday>>>>0754

That's 2 wins this week,and calls for a danceBanana

Let it continue on in July

LottoBux

I Realize You Closed This Thread--But I Couldn't Resist.Have a GREAT Weekend

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
    Middle GA
    United States
    Member #42874
    July 9, 2006
    3912 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2012, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey  skittles  and tojo,  Sometimes we over think  it..  Posting numbers for all month means they will come and we just have to wait.

we  should have came back to what got us here.      Tonights  winner     5420

My sentiments exactly.  When I saw the numbers fall, I gasped, "how the heck did I overlook that?!"  Excellent month here.  Keep up the great work.

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2012, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

I Was Going To Wait Til July to play that 540 combo,but something was telling me that just maybe  the 54 with 0 would show.

And it DID: ONTARIO---June 30th---Midday>>>>0754

That's 2 wins this week,and calls for a danceBanana

Let it continue on in July

LottoBux

I Realize You Closed This Thread--But I Couldn't Resist.Have a GREAT Weekend

LottoBux  we need to follow your numbers, 2 wins in Pick4 a week  is fantastic......Well  done  and  we  are Dancing rigth along.

Banana

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2012, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Delaware I can see you getting the 540x  numbers  within  5 days, it might skip to mid. 

Lessonok,  look at your workouts and some of the other pick4 posters  you like.

If you see  8461 8463 8645  8644  8646  6480    8647   nail it to the wall. 

Another note  and harder to catch  you have had  on the eve side   7 6 8 1  7 1 9 8      0450   5400.   Notice that  3 digits are returning from the previous

draw.  You will have this happen again soon.  So if you are doing a workout  and see the same triad as the day before  do not pass it over.  I hope this

helps you.     C  and D

We closed this thread  but  we  saw  Delaware  and hoped  that players there saw this  and played the  540x  like we suggested

Tonight's winner  (within  5 days)    5-5-4-0 Banana        540x

Way to close a thread  5407   5450    540x   See Ya!

Mi.    4509   midBlue Angel

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

Page 10 of 10