Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don't BEA whinner on LP!

Topic closed. 133 replies. Last post 4 years ago by psykomo.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

BEA >>>A>>>WINNER$$

BUT, I need pity!!!!!!!!!!!!!now^ [ 7 ]  [21.88%]
BUT, I need moe EDUCATION^^ [ 1 ]  [3.12%]
me need spaek BETTER^^^!!!! [ 3 ]  [9.38%]
we need moe help from^LP^!! [ 7 ]  [21.88%]
BUT, I need a JOB now!!!!!!!!!! [ 5 ]  [15.62%]
NEED 2 Save home from 4closure! [ 1 ]  [3.12%]
my employment bout 2B>DUMPED! [ 1 ]  [3.12%]
bout 2 LOSE my CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
LOST MY CAR>>OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ 1 ]  [3.12%]
help>>ME>>TODD 2>WIN$$$! [ 6 ]  [18.75%]
Total Valid Votes [ 32 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2012, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

No One Should Beeeeeaaaaaaaa Whinnnnnnnerrrrrrrrr On Lp.......................

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2012, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

No One Should Beeeeeaaaaaaaa Whinnnnnnnerrrrrrrrr On Lp.......................

Happy baby agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!!!

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2012, 10:27 am - IP Logged

wElllllllllllllccccccccccccoMMMMMMMMMMeeeee tOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ.

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
        Nova Scotia
        Canada
        Member #9934
        December 27, 2004
        884 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2012, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

This is the way I will feel if I win a large amount with the lottery.. Ha ha..Dance

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2012, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

This is the way I will feel if I win a large amount with the lottery.. Ha ha..Dance

wEEEEE aRRRRRRRRRe tHHHHHHHHe wInnnnnnnnnnnnerrrZZZZZzzzzz

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
            Nova Scotia
            Canada
            Member #9934
            December 27, 2004
            884 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Yes Ronnie, let's win jackpots!!!                I Agree!

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2012, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2012, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I need to stop dwelling about whether or not I am choosing the right numbers when buying a lottery ticket.. I play insta picks as well, and like to play my own numbers..

Does anybody else worry whether they have chosen the right numbers, or do they just pick numbers and not stress about it?

thank you!Dance

I usually worry...and thats not good!!

Lotto is like baseball...you cant try to hit a home run...or else you will make an easy out...you have to just try to hit the ball hard up the middle...just try for singles some time...

Lately I am trying to do something about my worrying...trying a new philosophy...

When you play lotto you cant worry about being right...you just try to be smart...and do your best...when you play lottery all you are doing is buying time...you must remain consistent, every "small" win just buys more time until the big lucky strike (however long it may take)  you cant force it to happen faster!!!...you must trust that you know what you are doing...and dont try to hit home runs...every single and double builds confidence eases cost and can lead to a lot of Ribbies!!!

Do not try to hit all five numbers...only try for four...or three...then you will get lucky faster and your journey will be less stressful.

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I usually worry...and thats not good!!

Lotto is like baseball...you cant try to hit a home run...or else you will make an easy out...you have to just try to hit the ball hard up the middle...just try for singles some time...

Lately I am trying to do something about my worrying...trying a new philosophy...

When you play lotto you cant worry about being right...you just try to be smart...and do your best...when you play lottery all you are doing is buying time...you must remain consistent, every "small" win just buys more time until the big lucky strike (however long it may take)  you cant force it to happen faster!!!...you must trust that you know what you are doing...and dont try to hit home runs...every single and double builds confidence eases cost and can lead to a lot of Ribbies!!!

Do not try to hit all five numbers...only try for four...or three...then you will get lucky faster and your journey will be less stressful.

Excellent advice Boner! Guess I'll be scratching my plans for a homerun tonight.  Crying

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2012, 1:51 am - IP Logged

Ty Cobb still holds the record for highest batting average (.366) but Babe Ruth hit the most home runs of his "deadball" era because he always swung for the fences.

Im swinging at 5+1 everytime I play.

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:32 am - IP Logged

Ty Cobb still holds the record for highest batting average (.366) but Babe Ruth hit the most home runs of his "deadball" era because he always swung for the fences.

Im swinging at 5+1 everytime I play.

No more kid stuff.......time to bring out the big bats!  Cheers

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                        Lavender Rocket

United States
                        Member #124616
                        March 16, 2012
                        2642 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:46 am - IP Logged

No more kid stuff.......time to bring out the big bats!  Cheers

ok mc - what are the 'big bats' that you are bringing out?  (impressive picture by the way -- scary but impressive)

how are you going to change your methodology for pics?

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2012, 11:50 am - IP Logged

ok mc - what are the 'big bats' that you are bringing out?  (impressive picture by the way -- scary but impressive)

how are you going to change your methodology for pics?

The "Big Bat" was meant to be both impressive as well as scary. This was in response to Ronnie's bold new challenge of swinging for the

"Holy Grail" of big games, the elusive  5+1.   Eek

My future vision will be an interactive experience for the screen viewer. Not only in 3D, but the image could also change and adapt, to the particular

individual's thoughts viewing the posted picture. Of course ground breaking technology will be needed going forward, in order to bring this experience

to the masses. I have already begun some R & D regarding this dream. Provided I can raise the necessary seed money through venture capitalists,

this should become a reality in the very near future. Stay tuned for exciting details, as they become available!!! Dance

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2012, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

The "Big Bat" was meant to be both impressive as well as scary. This was in response to Ronnie's bold new challenge of swinging for the

"Holy Grail" of big games, the elusive  5+1.   Eek

My future vision will be an interactive experience for the screen viewer. Not only in 3D, but the image could also change and adapt, to the particular

individual's thoughts viewing the posted picture. Of course ground breaking technology will be needed going forward, in order to bring this experience

to the masses. I have already begun some R & D regarding this dream. Provided I can raise the necessary seed money through venture capitalists,

this should become a reality in the very near future. Stay tuned for exciting details, as they become available!!! Dance

I am in tune and want to be the first in line to experience the panoramic realism of this new technological advancement in viewing pleasure. This reminds me of being on the Soring over CA ride at CA Adventure and I feel like Im there right now SORING over the water.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2012, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

wHooooooo iSSSSSSS aaaaaaaaa wHiNNNNNNeeeRR???????..........................

pLeAsE dOnT BBEEAA wHiNnNnNnNnNeR oN Lp.......................