Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's the most you've ever won?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottogal35.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
Columbus, Ohio
United States
Member #128906
June 5, 2012
591 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2012, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Wow, its just a matter of time before you hit something big...  so many wins.

United States
    Member #128983
    June 6, 2012
    10 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2012, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

I actually never really played the lottery until February of this year - my bf came home and said he wanted to put $100 towards Fantasy 5 because he heard of someone who hit it twice in a year (and the odds are much better than pb or mm), so I decided to help him pick numbers. First time out, I won the $100 back by picking 4 out of 5 and then some based on studying the previous draws. Since then, I've kinda been hooked. Don't know if this is good or bad, lol. Anyway, I've been finding it interesting studying numbers and exploring different software and systems. Since then I've hit the pick 3 for $250 twice, a couple of boxed for $40, and have consistently won small amounts for Fantasy 5 matching 2 or 3 numbers at a shot (enough to keep playing throughout a week until the budget runs out.)

Been finding a ton of great information and interesting stuff on this forum in the past week. Glad to have found you!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2012, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

I actually never really played the lottery until February of this year - my bf came home and said he wanted to put $100 towards Fantasy 5 because he heard of someone who hit it twice in a year (and the odds are much better than pb or mm), so I decided to help him pick numbers. First time out, I won the $100 back by picking 4 out of 5 and then some based on studying the previous draws. Since then, I've kinda been hooked. Don't know if this is good or bad, lol. Anyway, I've been finding it interesting studying numbers and exploring different software and systems. Since then I've hit the pick 3 for $250 twice, a couple of boxed for $40, and have consistently won small amounts for Fantasy 5 matching 2 or 3 numbers at a shot (enough to keep playing throughout a week until the budget runs out.)

Been finding a ton of great information and interesting stuff on this forum in the past week. Glad to have found you!

Welcome to Lottery Post lottogal35 and good luck to you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
        Member #128983
        June 6, 2012
        10 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you. And good luck to all of you! Smile

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
          Lavender Rocket

United States
          Member #124616
          March 16, 2012
          2642 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2012, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

welcome to LP lottogal!  sounds like you are doing a great job!  keep up the good work.

United States
            Member #128983
            June 6, 2012
            10 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2012, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

welcome to LP lottogal!  sounds like you are doing a great job!  keep up the good work.

Thank you! Oh, and add another win to my pile. $104 on the MI Pick 4 today! I'm a happy camper.