Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 4 years ago by jeeps1.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #126314
April 7, 2012
103 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2012, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I know as i did a search here, that you have talked about this before, but i went on NH lottery site, this guy wins almost each month min $5000, he just won 3 times in May $5000 each. Yet, people say his systems are no good.

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Tn
    United States
    Member #54963
    September 4, 2007
    1164 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2012, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

I know as i did a search here, that you have talked about this before, but i went on NH lottery site, this guy wins almost each month min $5000, he just won 3 times in May $5000 each. Yet, people say his systems are no good.

Yeah I could probably win that much in a month if I spent 15,000 to do it lol....... Just because you see the wins doesnt tell the amount spent!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Canada
      Member #126314
      April 7, 2012
      103 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2012, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I could probably win that much in a month if I spent 15,000 to do it lol....... Just because you see the wins doesnt tell the amount spent!

I understand, this guy must spend hundreds a day to achieve that, i went back a few months, and his name was constantly there as a winner. Anyways, i was thinking of ordering, might have to think twice ! His systems are very expensive though, some are affordable, they probably are not worth it !

Bahamas
        Member #85985
        January 27, 2010
        111 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2012, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

i used his cashbox 3 and it help me out pretty good, to each his own

Belgium
          Member #128218
          May 19, 2012
          96 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2012, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

i used his cashbox 3 and it help me out pretty good, to each his own

Costs $95...  Confused

Bahamas
            Member #85985
            January 27, 2010
            111 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2012, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

i won a few thousands

Belgium
              Member #128218
              May 19, 2012
              96 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2012, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

i won a few thousands

Thumbs Up

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10351 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2012, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Botip,

Search a little deeper. This is from a a 2010 post right here on LP from a member named Mink404Ski:

Hi All,

The New Hampshire Lottery lists all the big winners on their web site and Steve Player has won mucho money there and after 27 plus years and using his systems to this day still have won squat on them so if you decide to spend the money on his products I wish you LUCK with them ....see message that I received from NH lottery rep .... enjoy!

Mink404Ski

Yes, Steve Player is a corporation and not an actual person.  The corporation does try to sell a system for determining what the winning numbers will be.  What you see on that website and on our website are the times that he has won.  The lottery can see from the stores where the tickets are purchased that a great deal more is spent on buying the tickets then what is won.  If you do intend to make such a purchase, please be aware that lottery winning numbers are drawn at random and there is not sure way of determining what the winning numbers will be.  If that was the case, Steve Player would be winning a great deal more and more often.

Thank you.

Maura McCann

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216185

One more time, from the NH lottery:

Yes, Steve Player is a corporation and not an actual person.  The corporation does try to sell a system for determining what the winning numbers will be.  What you see on that website and on our website are the times that he has won.  The lottery can see from the stores where the tickets are purchased that a great deal more is spent on buying the tickets then what is won. 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

slotsarefun's avatar - appleboy
                  Cleveland Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #52505
                  May 28, 2007
                  330 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2012, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I have used them in the past and done well, it does have dry periods Hyper but overall the winmaster/cashgraph/bingo are pretty good.

hope that helpsApprove

Pam

Canada
                    Member #126314
                    April 7, 2012
                    103 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2012, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Botip,

Search a little deeper. This is from a a 2010 post right here on LP from a member named Mink404Ski:

Hi All,

The New Hampshire Lottery lists all the big winners on their web site and Steve Player has won mucho money there and after 27 plus years and using his systems to this day still have won squat on them so if you decide to spend the money on his products I wish you LUCK with them ....see message that I received from NH lottery rep .... enjoy!

Mink404Ski

Yes, Steve Player is a corporation and not an actual person.  The corporation does try to sell a system for determining what the winning numbers will be.  What you see on that website and on our website are the times that he has won.  The lottery can see from the stores where the tickets are purchased that a great deal more is spent on buying the tickets then what is won.  If you do intend to make such a purchase, please be aware that lottery winning numbers are drawn at random and there is not sure way of determining what the winning numbers will be.  If that was the case, Steve Player would be winning a great deal more and more often.

Thank you.

Maura McCann

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216185

One more time, from the NH lottery:

Yes, Steve Player is a corporation and not an actual person.  The corporation does try to sell a system for determining what the winning numbers will be.  What you see on that website and on our website are the times that he has won.  The lottery can see from the stores where the tickets are purchased that a great deal more is spent on buying the tickets then what is won. 

Thanks Coin Toss, i think i got my answer, no need to go any further....So it's a corporation not an actual person ! they should sue this corporation for misleading people like this ! Gee !!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2012, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Sounds more like you're seeking approval to invest in Steve Player's systems rather than seeking advice about doing it.   If you read the states websites then you know they are making plenty of money in spite of Steve's systems and Steve continue selling newer and improved systems in spite of his claims about the old ones.  He and the lotteries are in the business to make money.

It's your money, spend it anyway you want, you don't need anyone's approval.  Lottery systems, lottery tickets, what different does it makes as long as you're having fun.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2012, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

RHOh,

Go back a few posts. There is no he. There is no Steve Player.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                          Whiskey Island
                          United States
                          Member #90216
                          April 24, 2010
                          12739 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2012, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

I have a friend who Spent well over  grand on several of Steve Player's Systems and has never won any small or large Jackpots . To much money needs to be spent in 1 day to cover sets for game play . His Progessive Wagering systems will put very deep into the Poor House in a short amount of time .. My 2 cents is to stay away from this Guy or Corporation ....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19825 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2012, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

RHOh,

Go back a few posts. There is no he. There is no Steve Player.

I am sure Botip knows unlike RJOh, there are no persons answering the names of Botip, Coin Toss and Steve Player like RJ of Oh.  They are just names representing a person or group of persons who do not wish to be identified directly, however anyone using those names are referring to them whether they really exist or not.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Canada
                              Member #126314
                              April 7, 2012
                              103 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2012, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I have a friend who Spent well over  grand on several of Steve Player's Systems and has never won any small or large Jackpots . To much money needs to be spent in 1 day to cover sets for game play . His Progessive Wagering systems will put very deep into the Poor House in a short amount of time .. My 2 cents is to stay away from this Guy or Corporation ....

Thanks  CajunWin4...I will stay away ...believe me !

Thanks