Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 4 years ago by jeeps1.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #126314
April 7, 2012
103 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2012, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I am sure Botip knows unlike RJOh, there are no persons answering the names of Botip, Coin Toss and Steve Player like RJ of Oh.  They are just names representing a person or group of persons who do not wish to be identified directly, however anyone using those names are referring to them whether they really exist or not.

I get what you mean, and from what i understand here, is that you need to spend too much money in a day to win that kind of money. Who can spend hundreds a day ?...can you  RJOh ? anyways i've talked to some people here that i won't name, they have systems that work for cheaper !

Thank God i checked on LP first....i was about to order from this corporation !

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2012, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I get what you mean, and from what i understand here, is that you need to spend too much money in a day to win that kind of money. Who can spend hundreds a day ?...can you  RJOh ? anyways i've talked to some people here that i won't name, they have systems that work for cheaper !

Thank God i checked on LP first....i was about to order from this corporation !

I've never even dreamed about playing more than 25 lines per drawing for any lottery even when the jackpot was more than $300M+ but I don't put down people who do such as the Michigan couple who traveled to Massachusetts to spend $300K on tickets to take advantage of their lottery run downs. 

They did their home work and figured they had a good chance of winning their money back plus some each time they did it but I probably wouldn't spend that kind of money on such a scheme even if I was fairly sure I could make a profit.  At least I haven't up to now, but who know what I might do in the future.

I know one thing for sure, no one is selling that kind of information.  That's the kind of information one discover on their own and take advantage before it ends.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Belgium
      Member #128218
      May 19, 2012
      96 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2012, 4:35 am - IP Logged

I've never even dreamed about playing more than 25 lines per drawing for any lottery even when the jackpot was more than $300M+ but I don't put down people who do such as the Michigan couple who traveled to Massachusetts to spend $300K on tickets to take advantage of their lottery run downs. 

They did their home work and figured they had a good chance of winning their money back plus some each time they did it but I probably wouldn't spend that kind of money on such a scheme even if I was fairly sure I could make a profit.  At least I haven't up to now, but who know what I might do in the future.

I know one thing for sure, no one is selling that kind of information.  That's the kind of information one discover on their own and take advantage before it ends.

I Agree!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2012, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I am sure Botip knows unlike RJOh, there are no persons answering the names of Botip, Coin Toss and Steve Player like RJ of Oh.  They are just names representing a person or group of persons who do not wish to be identified directly, however anyone using those names are referring to them whether they really exist or not.

Botip, Glad we could save you a few shekels. It's amazing how often doing a general search on Yahoo or Google or wherever leads to Lottery Post. I'm sure "Steve Player Systems" would be one that would.

RJOh,

True, but there are real people behind these usernames, not non-existent phantoms. There' a wee bit of a difference between creating a username for a discussion board and putting pictures of "yourself" collecting huge amounts of $$$$ for tickets people in a corporation played- and were still stuck no matter how much they cashed in.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

jeeps1's avatar - disney26

United States
          Member #47
          December 11, 2001
          236 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I seen that two and I wrote them and I was told that his numbers are from a hot list and they had 3 wins  from that list.The list is good for 2 yrs. @ $195. Linda