Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

22 winning scratch tickets!! CA Lottery

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 4 years ago by kyokushin187.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
cornwall,ct
United States
Member #102636
December 23, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm not familiar with the replay deal but, it seems like a very good and SAFE idea. So far, I haven't seen anyone post on whether or not it displays the PRIZE AMOUNT so I suppose it doesn't. This would be a SAFE   feature to use in the event of discovering a LARGE PRIZE because only the player knows as opposed to some crooked clerk and other possible customers.

A player can never have to many back up plans or RESOURCES. I use all my resources to my advantage.

L.L.

Stay away from that replay option.its just away for the lottery to keep track of what number combos are being played the most and where.just fill out a new bet slip each time.just my 2 cents.

Kyokushin karate a.k.a.

" The strongest Karate"

LA, CA
    United States
    Member #123485
    February 22, 2012
    22 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2012, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Stay away from that replay option.its just away for the lottery to keep track of what number combos are being played the most and where.just fill out a new bet slip each time.just my 2 cents.

We're talking about scratchers not lottery numbers.  Appreciate the advice though!  Embarassed

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey Kyok! Have you already had that karate competition in Japan? Take care.

kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
        cornwall,ct
        United States
        Member #102636
        December 23, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey Kyok! Have you already had that karate competition in Japan? Take care.

Not yet mcginn.next month.you take care also.hopefully u got something  out of last nights pb.she's still treatin me like a scorned ex wife.lol

Kyokushin karate a.k.a.

" The strongest Karate"