Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Claim lottery winnings using middle name

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 4 years ago by haymaker.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
Kansas
United States
Member #83963
December 19, 2009
347 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2012, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Taking the verses rdgrnr posted from Rev 13 one verse further:

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Rev 13:18 NASB

Artist77,

Word is the Bilderbegs have plans to have everyone on earth 'chipped' by 2017 - with a mark in the right  hand or forehead.

Yes, and probably sooner than later. They've got a lot of plans in store for us, and I can't say any of them are good. Mad

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3854 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2012, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Taking the verses rdgrnr posted from Rev 13 one verse further:

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Rev 13:18 NASB

Artist77,

Word is the Bilderbegs have plans to have everyone on earth 'chipped' by 2017 - with a mark in the right  hand or forehead.

CT,

Going to take longer than 2017,

and I doubt it will be forced, at first, I think it will be sold as a great benefit,

something like "a great protection against identity theft"

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.