Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Let's do a Lottery Tin Hat Shed

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 4 years ago by GYM RICE.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10354 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2012, 11:01 am - IP Logged

The lotteries monitor LP and when there are a certain number of posts about not playing 1  2  3  4  5  6 that's when it is going to hit.

Steve Player can't produce his birth certificate.

There are government agents here but they only blog and never post about lotto.

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4806 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2012, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

My artist life is just a cover. I am really sitting in huge underground room near Area 51 and monitoring all the lottery chat.  If someone gets to close to cracking the lottery formula, I relay the info to Nicholas Carpathia, the supreme potentate.

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2012, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

My artist life is just a cover. I am really sitting in huge underground room near Area 51 and monitoring all the lottery chat.  If someone gets to close to cracking the lottery formula, I relay the info to Nicholas Carpathia, the supreme potentate.

lol. Got all your power back Artist? Your power outages are really making the national headlines!!!

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4806 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

lol. Got all your power back Artist? Your power outages are really making the national headlines!!!

Yea it is getting old but glad mine came back on.  I tried driving around to the grocery store while ago (which looked like a 3rd world store...not much there but got a bunch of canned goods....no frozen foods)and almost got hit by idiot drivers 3 times. People are mad here and traffic is unreal any time of day now!!! I think so many people are going out 3 times a day and going to restaurants/fast food, etc. vs stocking up and staying home. The traffic signals all over the metro area are still out or don't allow you to turn left. Then I went to the camping store and bought a coleman grill with a burner (last one in stock) and little cooking pots and an enamel coffeepot.  So I will have hot coffee for myself and others next time!!! My cheap outside grill did not work too well for anything other than basic grilling. And blocks away from me, no electricity at all. 

I realize I need to up my emergency plans and allow for a full month of food vs 2 weeks....but I was still better prepared than most people.

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2012, 3:27 am - IP Logged

Yea it is getting old but glad mine came back on.  I tried driving around to the grocery store while ago (which looked like a 3rd world store...not much there but got a bunch of canned goods....no frozen foods)and almost got hit by idiot drivers 3 times. People are mad here and traffic is unreal any time of day now!!! I think so many people are going out 3 times a day and going to restaurants/fast food, etc. vs stocking up and staying home. The traffic signals all over the metro area are still out or don't allow you to turn left. Then I went to the camping store and bought a coleman grill with a burner (last one in stock) and little cooking pots and an enamel coffeepot.  So I will have hot coffee for myself and others next time!!! My cheap outside grill did not work too well for anything other than basic grilling. And blocks away from me, no electricity at all. 

I realize I need to up my emergency plans and allow for a full month of food vs 2 weeks....but I was still better prepared than most people.

Whoa....sounds like Armageddon! Certainly makes you appreciate the little things we frequently take for granted, when life is going along

without any speed bumps. God's speed in everything returning to normal soon Artist. Are you still playing your numbers in spite of all this?  Ponder

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4806 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2012, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I agree!  Yea I got my tickets. There was a 7-11 by me open (about 50 % of the businesses are open).

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2012, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

The only thing I really believe is that the lotteries are making more money off of the players.  Many people I know have quit playing P3/P4 or they play very little (less than $5.00) per draw.  However, since they are not winning at P3/P4, many of them play more scratchers which in turn also enriches the lottery's coffers.  Some of the lottery results make absolutely no sense whatsoever.  I also believe that they are looking at what folks are betting on and always they want to bring the lowest paying combination.

From my own tracking experience for this year only, there are longer draws between consecutive numbers, 2 digit return numbers,  doubles and certainly triples.  These are the money makers for the players.  The lotteries are using more O carried combinations which means don't use anything from the previous draw.  I don't call it a conspiracy but some of the results for this year are questionable.

The ONLY way I see that a player can profit is to track PATTERNS carefully and maximize their wins.  Many players are still using the same old way to pick their numbers but if the lottery changes, they also need to make changes to the way they select their plays. 

I Agree!

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

NH
                United States
                Member #83352
                December 5, 2009
                223 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2012, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

The fact that the government can get away with having prisons on the stock exchange should tell us all that the lottery most likely isn't on the up and up in some cases.