Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

*The List*

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bunnylove5215.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9315 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2012, 4:25 am - IP Logged

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.

Proverbs 3, 5-6

I've Enjoyed My Experiences here on lp, Good an Bad... some I Juz want to forget, while others 'I Thank God for'

I've learn so much with the type of ppl that I've had the pleasure of getting to know,

I'm so happy that GOD Allowed Me to Go thru, In Order to Receive the blessings he has prepared for me.

I have gotten many request from lp members here to be added to "The list" that I put together for my long time followers.

I Only have a selective few, but I decided to give it to Everyone here bcuz I am leaving for prob the rest of the yr,

I will Only come here to post on the prediction board, so look for me there, I wont update this thread after today.

For those of u that have my personal cell that I use strickly for lp, please feel free to tx me anytime u need my help.

After today, I will Not be logged into lp to check pm's Only to Post on Prediction board. I will be back,

I've juz decided to take time for me. I wont lie to any of u here,

I have 'The most Amazing' followers an I appreciate each an everyone of u... 'I've ben blind-sided',

that's All I can really say at this moment.. I'm walking away from the situation 'Classy', Not 'Trashy',

and I wish the ones that were involved, 'The Best'... Enough about what I'm going thru, Play/Win Big, it's All I Ever Wanted For You All...

These Are HOT Numbers, I searched the yr across the board, if Anytime u r at a lost, come back here an pick a winner Wink

279/672    499/494/664/464   168/819   222

091/106    151/551   666/999   853           888

789/876    439/364   314  735   214           000

208  405    012  401   465/945    670           444

Good luck Everyone!!

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Atlanta
    United States
    Member #48420
    December 26, 2006
    850 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2012, 5:07 am - IP Logged

Proverbs 3, 5-6

I've Enjoyed My Experiences here on lp, Good an Bad... some I Juz want to forget, while others 'I Thank God for'

I've learn so much with the type of ppl that I've had the pleasure of getting to know,

I'm so happy that GOD Allowed Me to Go thru, In Order to Receive the blessings he has prepared for me.

I have gotten many request from lp members here to be added to "The list" that I put together for my long time followers.

I Only have a selective few, but I decided to give it to Everyone here bcuz I am leaving for prob the rest of the yr,

I will Only come here to post on the prediction board, so look for me there, I wont update this thread after today.

For those of u that have my personal cell that I use strickly for lp, please feel free to tx me anytime u need my help.

After today, I will Not be logged into lp to check pm's Only to Post on Prediction board. I will be back,

I have 'The most Amazing' followers an I appreciate each an everyone of u... 'I've ben blind-sided',

that's All I can really say at this moment.. I'm walking away from the situation 'Classy', Not 'Trashy',

and I wish the ones that were involved, 'The Best'... Enough about what I'm going thru, Play/Win Big, it's All I Ever Wanted For You All...

These Are HOT Numbers, I searched the yr across the board, if Anytime u r at a lost, come back here an pick a winner Wink

Good luck Everyone!!

I will miss u!!! I don't have ur lp text number.  please send me a pm!!!   I know from experience when u love someone we have no way of knowing why it hurts us in ways we could not imagine.     I will play these numbers 2 the end. Missed my blessing on the 486 though.

mitch13's avatar - darksword
      northwood,ohio
      United States
      Member #90211
      April 23, 2010
      4683 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2012, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Thank you i always ck your post, you will be missed and you will get through this with god. My  thoughts and prays are with you,Mitch 

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

If i ever do get this game figured out we all will make money.

MBID's avatar - cold
        Atlanta, Georgia
        United States
        Member #118141
        October 23, 2011
        386 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2012, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Good luck Storm and I wish you all the best.

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9315 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2012, 10:48 am - IP Logged

I will miss u!!! I don't have ur lp text number.  please send me a pm!!!   I know from experience when u love someone we have no way of knowing why it hurts us in ways we could not imagine.     I will play these numbers 2 the end. Missed my blessing on the 486 though.

lee, I wont be far away... the number is the same, which I switched over, the one u r texting me on now.. Sorry u missed my dream number! I realize that the hurt I experienced, I Allowed it to happen being in the know, but My heart was Open an Reseptive, but I Know that, 'God' Doesn't make mistakes...

Good luck!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9315 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2012, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Thank you i always ck your post, you will be missed and you will get through this with god. My  thoughts and prays are with you,Mitch 

I Appreciate You dear, thanks for following me... Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9315 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2012, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Good luck Storm and I wish you all the best.

Thanks! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9315 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Proverbs 3, 5-6

Good luck Everyone!!

MO 405 STR

OH 028

TRI STATES 644 Wink

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                  Whiskey Island
                  United States
                  Member #90216
                  April 24, 2010
                  12808 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2012, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

MO 405 STR

OH 028

TRI STATES 644 Wink

God Bless and Good Luck !!

Sad to see you go !!!!!

CW4

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9315 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2012, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

God Bless and Good Luck !!

Sad to see you go !!!!!

CW4

Thank u C, Although today is my last day... I will for sure b back in December, Lovies

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                      Member #62239
                      June 21, 2008
                      24975 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2012, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Certainly hate to see you go but certainly wishing you the best~ Lovies

*pls*

gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                        Tucker, GA
                        United States
                        Member #124289
                        March 10, 2012
                        5262 Posts
                        Posted: June 17, 2012, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Proverbs 3, 5-6

Good luck Everyone!!

Very sad to hear that we won't be hearing from you very much.  I have enjoyed your post and comments and virtual smiles. I wish that everything works out for you and with you the best.  May God continue to bless you.  1 Peter 5:7

Cast your cares on him for he cares for you.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9315 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Certainly hate to see you go but certainly wishing you the best~ Lovies

Thanks pls... If u have misplaced my contact info, I will indeed nbx u, so we can k.i.t...

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                            Middle GA
                            United States
                            Member #42874
                            July 9, 2006
                            3912 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Always so kind, always so kind, always so kind.  Let God continue to guide you, He will never steer you wrong.  Thank you for everything Storm.  I will be checking for you on the predictions board!! Lovies

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9315 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2012, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Very sad to hear that we won't be hearing from you very much.  I have enjoyed your post and comments and virtual smiles. I wish that everything works out for you and with you the best.  May God continue to bless you.  1 Peter 5:7

Cast your cares on him for he cares for you.

Thanks so much for the scripture sweetie, I will be back here Every sunday to update my predictions on the board,

After I finish replying within the thread, I will be signing off til December...

I will add my e mail to my profile so please free to touch base anything, Lovies