Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

*The List*

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bunnylove5215.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Always so kind, always so kind, always so kind.  Let God continue to guide you, He will never steer you wrong.  Thank you for everything Storm.  I will be checking for you on the predictions board!! Lovies

T, thank u for the beautiful pm that u sent to me, u Always have a way of Up lifting my spirits, I Appreciate u dear!

I know that no matter what happens in my life, GOD IS IN CONTROL, an knowing that, 'Im Very Happy'  Lovies

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2012, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Before I sign off, I juz want to say...

Even being faced with my current circumstances,

God has shown me "Truth" All along an I Appreciate the time spent.

I met someone here and I learn a lot about life, love, hurt etc...

U have to build trust within someone, hmmmm

This experience was, um, an experience I wud have to say, I will keep in the TREASURE BOX!!

I know that GOD doesn't make mistakes an it was a reason why we crossed paths, I'm greatful.

I have met several ppl here back in 2004 an we met in person, an still meet up til this day.

We formed a bond of friendship an I thank Todd for creating this site Allowing me to make some,

Amazing friends. Even meeting those lp members, I Never drove my own personal car,They know now an nor did I give,

Out info where I lived, for safety reasons. I wud juz say oh I live in an apt, when in fact most ppl that follow me know now,

That I live in a house an drive an Audi. I am private, an I Always have ben an Always will be, juz given u an insite on how,

Far along i've come an How much I Appreciate my followers for opening up to me sharing their life story,

So I decided to share a lil about Yolanda. I was going to have a gathering for my birthday friday,

And invite some of the lp members, plans have changed, but I will put something together before the yr is out

If U receive an invitation, u are one of the special ones, until I come back, know that STORM loves ya!! Lovies

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Atlanta
      United States
      Member #48420
      December 26, 2006
      850 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2012, 7:27 am - IP Logged

U r the  most down 2 earth person I have ever come in contact with!!  Stay strong!!!

Peace

march20's avatar - flower2
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #55655
        October 12, 2007
        424 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2012, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Thank you for all that you do.  And good luck with everything that you do.  God Bless!!

United States
          Member #125890
          March 31, 2012
          129 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2012, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Check out Team SMD.The Super Money Division..We Win Daily!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
            Middle GA
            United States
            Member #42874
            July 9, 2006
            3912 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2012, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
            and lean not on your own understanding;
            in all your ways acknowledge him,
            and he will direct your paths.

Proverbs 3, 5-6

I've Enjoyed My Experiences here on lp, Good an Bad... some I Juz want to forget, while others 'I Thank God for'

I've learn so much with the type of ppl that I've had the pleasure of getting to know,

I'm so happy that GOD Allowed Me to Go thru, In Order to Receive the blessings he has prepared for me.

I have gotten many request from lp members here to be added to "The list" that I put together for my long time followers.

I Only have a selective few, but I decided to give it to Everyone here bcuz I am leaving for prob the rest of the yr,

I will Only come here to post on the prediction board, so look for me there, I wont update this thread after today.

For those of u that have my personal cell that I use strickly for lp, please feel free to tx me anytime u need my help.

After today, I will Not be logged into lp to check pm's Only to Post on Prediction board. I will be back,

I've juz decided to take time for me. I wont lie to any of u here,

I have 'The most Amazing' followers an I appreciate each an everyone of u... 'I've ben blind-sided',

that's All I can really say at this moment.. I'm walking away from the situation 'Classy', Not 'Trashy',

and I wish the ones that were involved, 'The Best'... Enough about what I'm going thru, Play/Win Big, it's All I Ever Wanted For You All...

These Are HOT Numbers, I searched the yr across the board, if Anytime u r at a lost, come back here an pick a winner Wink

279/672    499/494/664/464   168/819   222

091/106    151/551   666/999   853           888

789/876    439/364   314  735   214           000

208  405    012  401   465/945    670           444

Good luck Everyone!!

GA MID 897!  WTG Storm!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
              Member #125890
              March 31, 2012
              129 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2012, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Team SMD (Super Money Division)..We Win Daily!Cool

United States
                Member #125890
                March 31, 2012
                129 Posts
                Posted: June 25, 2012, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Team SMD (Super Money Division)..We Win Daily!Cool

Mail For YouSMD:251 351 501 851 028 380 870 751 851 958 Cool

United States
                  Member #125890
                  March 31, 2012
                  129 Posts
                  Posted: June 25, 2012, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Georgia midday 028 Box.......$37.50

New Jersey Midday 028 Str...$225.00Cool

babyhuey11's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg
                    dville
                    United States
                    Member #126237
                    April 5, 2012
                    165 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Congrats storm and thanks! 208 GA! Your awesome! We miss you.

(SMD) System of Mass Destruction

(SMD) Fourensics

United States
                      Member #125890
                      March 31, 2012
                      129 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Multi-State evening 380 Box...$75.00

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: June 25, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

GA MID 897!  WTG Storm!

Wink Thanks 'T", I'm back an I will update, an start a new thread.. I needed time to myself, but I also realize that a lot of ppl count on my help an,

I shant disappoint. I thank Everyone for the constant prayers, an those of u that know what I went thru, I Appreciate Your daily support!!

I want to give u, 'cstan' a lil advice, first, thanks for sharing ur numbers... I juz wana say that it would benefit you a lot more,

If u posted on the prediction board an started a thread an gave lp members insight on your numbers, u would be surprised how many u wud help.

I notice that u follow me, an numbers are juz numbers but I Do have followers that look out for me on lp an directed me to a page here,

That u posted all 5 of my numbers from prediction board last week unto a thread as ur numbers, I really Don't care bcuz we are all here to help,

I juz thout I'd speak on it, not to Only let u know but say to Everyone, let's Not take this lottery too seriously, 'Its a Game' U will NOT win All the time.

I Don't like drama, that's Not why I am here... A lot of ppl ask me how do I come up with my numbers, well...

I Don't have a system, nor do I have a group of ppl working with me as a team, Numbers come to me quite a bit!

I also research across the board sometime, but when u have been playing for awhile, u know what numbers follow each other.

Enuf abt this, let's get Our head back into 'The Game'... When I was away, I didin't sign in, but I did go an read other threads,

And I Have to say, some ppl are without a doubt 'Very heartless' to other members here. First off, why would anyone intentionally,

Come on lp to put others down when All they are trying to do is learn more about how to play the lottery. Juz bcuz u hit,

It doesn't give u the right to put others down. God Don't like Ugly!! I Don't have to call out names, but u know who u are,

Besides, Everyone had to learn so it makes u No better than anyone else here. Yes, I am upset bcuz ppl got hurt on lp,

But why did it have to be, "U know, some of the things here on lp we care about alot, are pretty worthless"

Some ppl here, Don't like me Simply bcuz i'm 'U.n.v.me/STORM cuz I care so much about ppl, this is who I am,

And I will Not change for anyone on here. B.t.w, to those of u who say the lottery is easy, 'U are wrong'

Yea, the numbers are there, but if it in fact is easy, u would have hit BIG an u wud Not be on lp,

Putting others down to make yourself look good. I Don't care for those who indulge into negativity!!

Within the last few weeks, I received beautiful prayers/scriptures, support an calls from a great deal of lp members.

These members touched me, and said the Most kindness things to me I've Ever heard on lp, I juz couldn't stay away much longer,

babyhuey11

myturn08
                        GeorgiaNin
                        skittles777
                        lady310
                        ToJo76*
                        leelee84
                        maximumfun

gacash3

I thank each an Everyone of u from the bottom of my heart!!

P.s. I Don't know what's going on, but for the 8yrs combined with U.n.v.me/STORM... I Have Never had Drama within my thread,

An it's Not about to start now, but I feel something brewing that's why I am speaking Up Now, so If Anyone wana start Drama,

Please Keep it away from My Thread, thank u!!

*To Bless You All, Is My Blessing* Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: June 25, 2012, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Congrats storm and thanks! 208 GA! Your awesome! We miss you.

Lovies U Are a constant Bright light in my life, thank u for Everything!!

United States
                            Member #125890
                            March 31, 2012
                            129 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2012, 2:11 am - IP Logged

Less talk and More Wins!...We Win and get paid Daily!Cool

dumars798's avatar - batman17
                              Atlanta
                              United States
                              Member #28656
                              December 20, 2005
                              5675 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2012, 3:35 am - IP Logged

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
                              and lean not on your own understanding;
                              in all your ways acknowledge him,
                              and he will direct your paths.

Proverbs 3, 5-6

I've Enjoyed My Experiences here on lp, Good an Bad... some I Juz want to forget, while others 'I Thank God for'

I've learn so much with the type of ppl that I've had the pleasure of getting to know,

I'm so happy that GOD Allowed Me to Go thru, In Order to Receive the blessings he has prepared for me.

I have gotten many request from lp members here to be added to "The list" that I put together for my long time followers.

I Only have a selective few, but I decided to give it to Everyone here bcuz I am leaving for prob the rest of the yr,

I will Only come here to post on the prediction board, so look for me there, I wont update this thread after today.

For those of u that have my personal cell that I use strickly for lp, please feel free to tx me anytime u need my help.

After today, I will Not be logged into lp to check pm's Only to Post on Prediction board. I will be back,

I've juz decided to take time for me. I wont lie to any of u here,

I have 'The most Amazing' followers an I appreciate each an everyone of u... 'I've ben blind-sided',

that's All I can really say at this moment.. I'm walking away from the situation 'Classy', Not 'Trashy',

and I wish the ones that were involved, 'The Best'... Enough about what I'm going thru, Play/Win Big, it's All I Ever Wanted For You All...

These Are HOT Numbers, I searched the yr across the board, if Anytime u r at a lost, come back here an pick a winner Wink

279/672    499/494/664/464   168/819   222

091/106    151/551   666/999   853           888

789/876    439/364   314  735   214           000

208  405    012  401   465/945    670           444

Good luck Everyone!!

Hey there stranger..best of luck to you!

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!