Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

June 9th Powerball Drawing

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128135
May 17, 2012
58 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Ok to be honest with every1 out there the powerball isnt fair game.The only fair game there is is the Mega Millions and i will never drag them in the mud.Ok what if u had 4 white balls and the powerball surely u would be happy with that win.But what if u were supposed to win the jackpot and it was a strong possibility.On june 9ths drawing on the powerball u can watch it for urselves the cheating thats occuring.Watch how quick the machine pulls up the first 4 white balls.Then on the 5th white ball it pushes a ball out the way to draw a diffrent ball up.U cant fool me u are cheaters also i dont know how to post links but u can view the drawing on youtube if u like.I feel its a disgrace how they cheat under our eyes.Clearly thats cheating that could have been a winning combination i wonder why they pushed it out the way.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder why?I will only play Mega Millions i will never slander their name cause i truely believe they are legit but i have evidence powerball isnt.So view the drawing for urselves people june 9th 2012 on the 5th white ball u will see them push a ball out the way to pick up another ball and watch how long they take to pull that ball compared to the others

topnail's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
    Boise
    United States
    Member #127183
    April 25, 2012
    394 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2012, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

That is why i never buy any power ball

United States
      Member #128135
      May 17, 2012
      58 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2012, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Thank u this is where we take a stand and bring the cheating to the public im drawing a line in the sand seriously that could have won some1 millions people its evidence i mean people think if u had 4 numbers that could have been ur winning numbers of a million think about that if u had 4 numbers u should be heated right now how do u know that ball wasnt meant for u???????????????????????????????????

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1648 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2012, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Ok to be honest with every1 out there the powerball isnt fair game.The only fair game there is is the Mega Millions and i will never drag them in the mud.Ok what if u had 4 white balls and the powerball surely u would be happy with that win.But what if u were supposed to win the jackpot and it was a strong possibility.On june 9ths drawing on the powerball u can watch it for urselves the cheating thats occuring.Watch how quick the machine pulls up the first 4 white balls.Then on the 5th white ball it pushes a ball out the way to draw a diffrent ball up.U cant fool me u are cheaters also i dont know how to post links but u can view the drawing on youtube if u like.I feel its a disgrace how they cheat under our eyes.Clearly thats cheating that could have been a winning combination i wonder why they pushed it out the way.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder why?I will only play Mega Millions i will never slander their name cause i truely believe they are legit but i have evidence powerball isnt.So view the drawing for urselves people june 9th 2012 on the 5th white ball u will see them push a ball out the way to pick up another ball and watch how long they take to pull that ball compared to the others

POE, I'm gonna try and help. Okay, neither of these games is rigged in any way. In fact, they're actually one in the same except for the amount of balls, and, the new payout difference for PB. Other than this, they are pretty much identical...the frequency of winners on all tiers, the pre-tests, the drama...everything. 

You may want to alter the idea of expecting to win anytime you play "prime numbers" which is very, very subjective. With the amount of numbers in both games, it's unreasonable to expect a winner at anytime to be honest because there are just sooooooo many combinations and (1) number makes or breaks it. 

Hey, I do feel your pain as do many, many others here. But, you must keep in mind this (1) most important detail: the lottery is designed hard on purpose so that the frequency of big money winners is much, much less than the frequency of non-winner jackpots, and, (5) number winners. It's how they make money for the state(s). If they have too many winners too often, it just wouldn't work out as well. Just think if the pot couldn't be raised because people won it every other draw or so...the money would run out pretty quick.

The odds (difficulty levels) on both games guarantee a specific revenue from those games. The odds simply ensure they have enough to payout in the event of a win (winners)...due to the lapse of a winner(s) That's it.

L.L.

United States
          Member #128135
          May 17, 2012
          58 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

lol wow u speak in details but the eyes dont lie u cant cover for the lottery.That will be lying to ur eyes luckyloser k\let the people speak on this one trust me this isnt good for the onesided minded trust me.I know ur tryin to protect an investment but u spoke on me personally.So u know i know who u are im ahead of this trust me.people notice how he attacked me and told me how i play numbers lol wow u must know me a lil then hun u dont know me do u?i feel the lotteries have their staff on this site so when i speak i speak knownin they will read this but my first post up top is the truth buddy lol cant deny it the fact is i dont expect to win every time i play but i dont expect to be cheated either this is what i was sheding light on i see u looked at my other post u do ur history hun?

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1648 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2012, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

lol wow u speak in details but the eyes dont lie u cant cover for the lottery.That will be lying to ur eyes luckyloser k\let the people speak on this one trust me this isnt good for the onesided minded trust me.I know ur tryin to protect an investment but u spoke on me personally.So u know i know who u are im ahead of this trust me.people notice how he attacked me and told me how i play numbers lol wow u must know me a lil then hun u dont know me do u?i feel the lotteries have their staff on this site so when i speak i speak knownin they will read this but my first post up top is the truth buddy lol cant deny it the fact is i dont expect to win every time i play but i dont expect to be cheated either this is what i was sheding light on i see u looked at my other post u do ur history hun?

I was only trying to shed some light on it, okay...not attack you. If you do feel that I attacked you, then you have my apologies. Try not to put so much thought or stock into these games. They truly are money makers. Take care, alright.

L.L.

Boise
              United States
              Member #127183
              April 25, 2012
              394 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2012, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

It's how they make money for the state(s). If they have too many winners too often,

that is why they cheating and lying

United States
                Member #128135
                May 17, 2012
                58 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2012, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

I will never slande the mega millions but people stop playin the powerball they are cheaters clearly u see it for ur own eyes what if that was ur million dollar balls?how would u feel?hun?ask urself how would u feel?Ur dreams vanish cause of cheating wow.I love mega millions seriously

Boise
                  United States
                  Member #127183
                  April 25, 2012
                  394 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2012, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

I Love Mega million too

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                    Mcminnville, Oregon
                    United States
                    Member #3013
                    December 13, 2003
                    3047 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2012, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I just watched the drawing for the date you said and the numbers came out just fine.  If you do not want to play powerball then stick to mega millions. But as for me I will continue to play both powerball and mega millions.  You are a sore loser in my opinion.  Good luck!-weshar75

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2012, 12:29 am - IP Logged

I will never slande the mega millions but people stop playin the powerball they are cheaters clearly u see it for ur own eyes what if that was ur million dollar balls?how would u feel?hun?ask urself how would u feel?Ur dreams vanish cause of cheating wow.I love mega millions seriously

"how would u feel?hun?"

I'd feel fine.

And stop calling me hun.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                        NY
                        United States
                        Member #121961
                        January 21, 2012
                        3157 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2012, 1:21 am - IP Logged

"how would u feel?hun?"

I'd feel fine.

And stop calling me hun.

LoL that's funny poop right there.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10348 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2012, 2:23 am - IP Logged

They're both part of the MUSL.

http://www.musl.com/musl_games.html

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                            Member #128135
                            May 17, 2012
                            58 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2012, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Personally  don't understand how people can defend a clear cheating move clearly they control the thing in the middle that shoots the balls to the top.That clearly isn't a error to make it worst and to make it evident is that it was a big jackpot.Can u side with them how Im speaking for the people.That clearly wasn't a mistake it pushes a ball out the way to pick up another.Clearly the have infer red balls that's lit up each color when they look at the computer screen.Makes no sense to defend unless u work their.I just won't play it any more but I thought I bring it to the public.They made the jackpot rollover.Im going back to work enjoy your day.I love meg millions

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10348 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2012, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Process,

Had you have paid attention a few posts back you would have seen that PB and MM both belong to the MUSL.

If you go to the MUSL Games page you will see the PB and MM logos right next to each other.

http://www.musl.com/musl_games.html

Apparently you won't click on a link or pay attentio to anyopne's posts other than yours, which is making yours quite entertaining as you're making yourself less credible with each succeeding word.

Good Luck in whatever you play. The Vegas oline has the O/U on 12 drawings with you not hitting a jackpot before you tell us that games is rigged, too.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.