Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

June 9th Powerball Drawing

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Ok to be honest with every1 out there the powerball isnt fair game.The only fair game there is is the Mega Millions and i will never drag them in the mud.Ok what if u had 4 white balls and the powerball surely u would be happy with that win.But what if u were supposed to win the jackpot and it was a strong possibility.On june 9ths drawing on the powerball u can watch it for urselves the cheating thats occuring.Watch how quick the machine pulls up the first 4 white balls.Then on the 5th white ball it pushes a ball out the way to draw a diffrent ball up.U cant fool me u are cheaters also i dont know how to post links but u can view the drawing on youtube if u like.I feel its a disgrace how they cheat under our eyes.Clearly thats cheating that could have been a winning combination i wonder why they pushed it out the way.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder why?I will only play Mega Millions i will never slander their name cause i truely believe they are legit but i have evidence powerball isnt.So view the drawing for urselves people june 9th 2012 on the 5th white ball u will see them push a ball out the way to pick up another ball and watch how long they take to pull that ball compared to the others

You are kidding Right?????

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #128135
    May 17, 2012
    58 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2012, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

A this point of time I can really careless.Cause it comes down to the powerball trying to basically snif cocaine on live television while they sing a song.My job is done I for a lot of views and the ones that aren't one side minded will multiply this storie.If the news reported there were aliens envading the earth u would say no way.Tull they knock on ur door it's hard winning every1 over with the truth these days.I always expect the unexpected that way there's no surprises.And disappointments.Bottomline my job is done I'm on to bigger things I mean MEGA things if u know what I mean.Alot of people here have egos and just want attention.Who cares its old news

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
      upstate NY
      United States
      Member #108791
      March 31, 2011
      549 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2012, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok to be honest with every1 out there the powerball isnt fair game.The only fair game there is is the Mega Millions and i will never drag them in the mud.Ok what if u had 4 white balls and the powerball surely u would be happy with that win.But what if u were supposed to win the jackpot and it was a strong possibility.On june 9ths drawing on the powerball u can watch it for urselves the cheating thats occuring.Watch how quick the machine pulls up the first 4 white balls.Then on the 5th white ball it pushes a ball out the way to draw a diffrent ball up.U cant fool me u are cheaters also i dont know how to post links but u can view the drawing on youtube if u like.I feel its a disgrace how they cheat under our eyes.Clearly thats cheating that could have been a winning combination i wonder why they pushed it out the way.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder why?I will only play Mega Millions i will never slander their name cause i truely believe they are legit but i have evidence powerball isnt.So view the drawing for urselves people june 9th 2012 on the 5th white ball u will see them push a ball out the way to pick up another ball and watch how long they take to pull that ball compared to the others

What drugs are you on and where can I get some?

I watched the video in question multiple times.  Everything looked kosher.  On the fifth ball, nothing was "pushed out of the way"; the balls were still being moved around and it looks like a couple balls got caught by either a puff of air or the mechanism that keeps the balls spinning just as they were all starting to settle down.  There were two balls that went flying, one that got up about halfway and another that went only slightly above all the rest.  They did not come from the center of the machine where the carrier rises from; rather, they came from about a ball and a half's length to the left of the carrier and almost up against the back wall.  This is far enough away to contradict any suggestion that certain balls were deliberately "pushed out of the way".  Furthermore, those balls moved from left to right toward the middle, not away from it as one would expect if they were being intentionally repositioned.

There is nothing about this drawing that suggests foul play.

Patriot

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
        United States
        Member #112968
        June 29, 2011
        3857 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2012, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

A this point of time I can really careless.Cause it comes down to the powerball trying to basically snif cocaine on live television while they sing a song.My job is done I for a lot of views and the ones that aren't one side minded will multiply this storie.If the news reported there were aliens envading the earth u would say no way.Tull they knock on ur door it's hard winning every1 over with the truth these days.I always expect the unexpected that way there's no surprises.And disappointments.Bottomline my job is done I'm on to bigger things I mean MEGA things if u know what I mean.Alot of people here have egos and just want attention.Who cares its old news

"a this point of time I can really careless."

Will you let us know when you could'nt care less ?

Thanks.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2012, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

What drugs are you on and where can I get some?

I watched the video in question multiple times.  Everything looked kosher.  On the fifth ball, nothing was "pushed out of the way"; the balls were still being moved around and it looks like a couple balls got caught by either a puff of air or the mechanism that keeps the balls spinning just as they were all starting to settle down.  There were two balls that went flying, one that got up about halfway and another that went only slightly above all the rest.  They did not come from the center of the machine where the carrier rises from; rather, they came from about a ball and a half's length to the left of the carrier and almost up against the back wall.  This is far enough away to contradict any suggestion that certain balls were deliberately "pushed out of the way".  Furthermore, those balls moved from left to right toward the middle, not away from it as one would expect if they were being intentionally repositioned.

There is nothing about this drawing that suggests foul play.

You sound like the Lottery Press Secretary, Pastor Med.