Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you Ever read Stock Market?

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34162 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2012, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Do you ever get your winning numbers out of the Stock Market? I think it is a good Idea people have been looking  at the Stock Market for years trying to get the winning numbers for the Lottery, sometimes it does work, I haven't won off of it but I have been watching it from time to time  and sometimes the winning numbers are in the Stock Market  Like today it was for many States.  I checked it out and it is very affective just picking the right one.  You can Watch the News and look to see the Stock Market.  I even have it on my Smart Phone I can look it up everyday on my Cellphone.  If you have a Smart Phone just go to Settings and Pick Now it lets you know Stock Market and Weather. I just wondered do anyone look at the Stock market to get the Winning Number it could be for P. 3 or P. 4.  I think it is on the Internet too, Yahoo because I have seen it. Ok I just wanted to let you all know check it out  for your State.  You might get a winner

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34162 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2012, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I will be back tommorrow to show you what I mean later.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Lavender Rocket

United States
      Member #124616
      March 16, 2012
      2642 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2012, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Marcie - you sure do have a ton of fascinating ideas!  Looking forward to your post later today.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34162 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2012, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Marcie - you sure do have a ton of fascinating ideas!  Looking forward to your post later today.

Ok, lets see what is for today let me go look up the Stocks? Looking at my Cell-phone to get this information. This for Today only.

NASDAQ c       2,930.44       0.68

DOW JONES  12,824.38    12.94

S&P 500          1,355.68      2.29

Ok, lets see how this does today with the lottery  in every State or Some States on the Map.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
          Member #13130
          March 30, 2005
          2171 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2012, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Do you ever get your winning numbers out of the Stock Market? I think it is a good Idea people have been looking  at the Stock Market for years trying to get the winning numbers for the Lottery, sometimes it does work, I haven't won off of it but I have been watching it from time to time  and sometimes the winning numbers are in the Stock Market  Like today it was for many States.  I checked it out and it is very affective just picking the right one.  You can Watch the News and look to see the Stock Market.  I even have it on my Smart Phone I can look it up everyday on my Cellphone.  If you have a Smart Phone just go to Settings and Pick Now it lets you know Stock Market and Weather. I just wondered do anyone look at the Stock market to get the Winning Number it could be for P. 3 or P. 4.  I think it is on the Internet too, Yahoo because I have seen it. Ok I just wanted to let you all know check it out  for your State.  You might get a winner

I think that was THE way, a long time ago. Wink

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34162 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2012, 11:21 am - IP Logged

No,  time* treat I think it still works for getting the lottery numbers  Watch what happens for today?

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34162 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2012, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Concentrate on some Pick 4's I see 1212 in here already.......   121/122   123

Epistrophy's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #112369
                June 17, 2011
                187 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Concentrate on some Pick 4's I see 1212 in here already.......   121/122   123

1212?  That's gross!

[12 * 12 = 144 which is a gross]

Marcie, I have actually used numbers from individual stock prices for culling lotto numbers.  One time that helped me get 3 out of 5 on Fantasy Five, which was good for a $16 prize.

But just like any other method, the results were more often bearish than bullish.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7319 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2012, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

In the 70s "the number" was the last digit of the New York Stock Exchanges advances, declines, and unchanged each day. Sometimes the bookies would change the digit order to avoid huge payouts. When the state lotteries began offering Pick-3 games, almost all the bookies used the state drawing number and enticed players by offering $600 to $1 payouts and betting on credit.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                    United States
                    Member #112968
                    June 29, 2011
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

In the 70s "the number" was the last digit of the New York Stock Exchanges advances, declines, and unchanged each day. Sometimes the bookies would change the digit order to avoid huge payouts. When the state lotteries began offering Pick-3 games, almost all the bookies used the state drawing number and enticed players by offering $600 to $1 payouts and betting on credit.

The bookies i knew in the 70s used the horses from a particular race for the #s

Then switched to the state #s to help their credability.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                      Lavender Rocket

United States
                      Member #124616
                      March 16, 2012
                      2642 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

The bookies i knew in the 70s used the horses from a particular race for the #s

Then switched to the state #s to help their credability.

**insert shocked look here**  BOOKIES?  you knew BOOKIES? (yeah me too)

United States
                        Member #112968
                        June 29, 2011
                        3856 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

**insert shocked look here**  BOOKIES?  you knew BOOKIES? (yeah me too)

Sometimes we called them "Librarians"

if there was someone w/in earshot that we did'nt want to know what we were talking about.

we'd say, something like "well the Librarian will accept that"

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

San Diego, CA
                          United States
                          Member #112369
                          June 17, 2011
                          187 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2012, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes we called them "Librarians"

if there was someone w/in earshot that we did'nt want to know what we were talking about.

we'd say, something like "well the Librarian will accept that"

It's all good until you say, "Oh no, my librarian is going to freaking kill me!"

That might attract attention.

United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3856 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2012, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

It's all good until you say, "Oh no, my librarian is going to freaking kill me!"

That might attract attention.

Crackin up man,

Yea, back when a late book return was just pennies.

thanks for that.

How about "my Librarian says Secretariat is going to win the triple crown"

San Diego, CA
                              United States
                              Member #112369
                              June 17, 2011
                              187 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Crackin up man,

Yea, back when a late book return was just pennies.

thanks for that.

How about "my Librarian says Secretariat is going to win the triple crown"

Yeah, whatever happened to just charging a modest late book return fee?  Now they're breaking kneecaps.

There might even be situations in which you could BS your way out of it even if somebody did walk up during the conversation:

"My librarian loves the Saints Plus Seven"

[passerby looks on quizzically]

"Yeah, that's the new book by Dennis Lehane, I hear it's really good."