Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro - Pick 3 Software

Topic closed. 157 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dragon dreamer.

Page 5 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3985 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2012, 4:08 am - IP Logged

Is anyone else having problems with "Print" Mine is totally whack . It just opened up at least a hundred notepad screens . couldnt get it to stop. Had to shut down computer  .  PICK 4 

Also the filters were just changing from block to play by themselves without me doing anything

Gonna try the pick 3 and see if I have same issues

PS: I already downloaded latest version.

Pick 3 is doing the exact same thing ????

Carlig

Carlig

I don't know what could be causing this, I am running the exact same version you have and have tried to

repeat the error.  I opened print about 100 times and could not get this error.  This must have something

to do with your windows setup, Iam stumped.  When you click the print option the program goes to a sub that

shells notepad then adds a delay before returning to the main code, which is there to prevent more that one

instance in case of a extended mouse click.  Which version of windows are you running? You might try setting

the properties so that it runs in XP mode and see if that helps.  I could add code that would put the program

into a do nothing loop until the mouse click is cleared but that would have nothing to do with the other values

changing.  Let me know if running in XP mode fixes the problem.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Florida
    United States
    Member #66575
    October 30, 2008
    3549 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2012, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Carlig

I don't know what could be causing this, I am running the exact same version you have and have tried to

repeat the error.  I opened print about 100 times and could not get this error.  This must have something

to do with your windows setup, Iam stumped.  When you click the print option the program goes to a sub that

shells notepad then adds a delay before returning to the main code, which is there to prevent more that one

instance in case of a extended mouse click.  Which version of windows are you running? You might try setting

the properties so that it runs in XP mode and see if that helps.  I could add code that would put the program

into a do nothing loop until the mouse click is cleared but that would have nothing to do with the other values

changing.  Let me know if running in XP mode fixes the problem.

RL

Thanks for replying RL

I am running Windows 7 - I will give the XP Mode a try . 

thanks again for all your efforts

Carlig

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2012, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone else having problems with "Print" Mine is totally whack . It just opened up at least a hundred notepad screens . couldnt get it to stop. Had to shut down computer  .  PICK 4 

Also the filters were just changing from block to play by themselves without me doing anything

Gonna try the pick 3 and see if I have same issues

PS: I already downloaded latest version.

Pick 3 is doing the exact same thing ????

Carlig

Hi CariG,

I'm using Windows 7 also but don't have the same issues.

Florida
        United States
        Member #66575
        October 30, 2008
        3549 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2012, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi CariG,

I'm using Windows 7 also but don't have the same issues.

mmm Thats interesting.. I did not have the issue with earlier version, only with version 2.

Maybe I will uninstall / delete everything and start fresh with new install .

Thanks Steve

Carlig

United States
          Member #111714
          May 31, 2011
          104 Posts
          Posted: June 28, 2012, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

I have windows 7 64 bit.  I don't have the problem either.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11120 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2012, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

I'm using xp and I downloaded version two and everything crashed.  I deleated all folders, files and started from scratch.  I then downloaded the new version and performed the build and it crashed again (error 1180) file not found.

I just tried again and the same errors.  I re-did the build and the download.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11120 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2012, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

I'm using xp and I downloaded version two and everything crashed.  I deleated all folders, files and started from scratch.  I then downloaded the new version and performed the build and it crashed again (error 1180) file not found.

I just tried again and the same errors.  I re-did the build and the download.

I ran a diskcleanup and defrag and then I did the control panel add/remove programs procedure.  I deleated everything in site.  As a result, I went back to the first update and did the build and finnally got it to work again!

Bed

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3985 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

LB

Still not sure what the problem could have been, The program is a standalone and everything it uses is inside

the main folder.  If anyone else is having problems please post them as it might help finding a fix. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                  NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2012, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi, RL:

Thanks for your hard work and sincere share!

The information pops up always on the screen when I'm running the DMP P4:

Unhandled Error #62

Line 1299 

Input past end of file.

Continue?

The program is closed if I click the "No". But the information changed to Line 157 when I

clicked the "Yes", then the Line 164, 168, 170, 172, 174, ...appeared one by one when I clicked the "Yes"

continuously. Why? Should be wrong operation I did? My OS is Vista 64 bit.

Best regards,

lb

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3985 Posts
                    Posted: June 29, 2012, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Hi, RL:

Thanks for your hard work and sincere share!

The information pops up always on the screen when I'm running the DMP P4:

Unhandled Error #62

Line 1299 

Input past end of file.

Continue?

The program is closed if I click the "No". But the information changed to Line 157 when I

clicked the "Yes", then the Line 164, 168, 170, 172, 174, ...appeared one by one when I clicked the "Yes"

continuously. Why? Should be wrong operation I did? My OS is Vista 64 bit.

Best regards,

lb

lottoburg

Both of these errors are because of the database file is either missing or corrupt.  When you build the

P-4 databases you need to save the raw file to c:\dmp-p4 and save it as p4.txt.  Try building the data-

base files again.  Both errors are the program trying to read data that is not there.  Let me know if this

helps.   Make sure you use the build program for the Pick-4 program as it is different than the pick-3.

These are very old programs that have been updated to run on newer OS's and don't have much in the

way of error handling.  Also you can check to see if the files C:\DMP-P4\P4-E.TXT and C:\DMP-P4\P4-M.TXT

exist.  If they do then open them with notepad and see if they contain any data.

Sample of data

06/26/2012 0 4 3 1  00000110101111
                    06/25/2012 0 2 7 3  00000100010001
                    06/24/2012 9 0 9 7  10001110001001
                    06/23/2012 4 6 0 6  01000111111110
                    06/22/2012 9 8 9 3  10011010100101
                    06/21/2012 4 1 4 9  01000000110101
                    06/20/2012 6 7 9 8  01101010001110
                    06/19/2012 0 9 0 4  00001110001000
                    06/18/2012 8 9 2 6  10001011011110
                    06/17/2012 5 8 2 5  01011011000001
                    06/16/2012 8 3 9 2  10000011001000

RL

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: June 29, 2012, 8:56 am - IP Logged

lottoburg

Both of these errors are because of the database file is either missing or corrupt.  When you build the

P-4 databases you need to save the raw file to c:\dmp-p4 and save it as p4.txt.  Try building the data-

base files again.  Both errors are the program trying to read data that is not there.  Let me know if this

helps.   Make sure you use the build program for the Pick-4 program as it is different than the pick-3.

These are very old programs that have been updated to run on newer OS's and don't have much in the

way of error handling.  Also you can check to see if the files C:\DMP-P4\P4-E.TXT and C:\DMP-P4\P4-M.TXT

exist.  If they do then open them with notepad and see if they contain any data.

Sample of data

06/26/2012 0 4 3 1  00000110101111
                      06/25/2012 0 2 7 3  00000100010001
                      06/24/2012 9 0 9 7  10001110001001
                      06/23/2012 4 6 0 6  01000111111110
                      06/22/2012 9 8 9 3  10011010100101
                      06/21/2012 4 1 4 9  01000000110101
                      06/20/2012 6 7 9 8  01101010001110
                      06/19/2012 0 9 0 4  00001110001000
                      06/18/2012 8 9 2 6  10001011011110
                      06/17/2012 5 8 2 5  01011011000001
                      06/16/2012 8 3 9 2  10000011001000

RL

Hi, RL:

Thanks for your very nice and detail instructions!

"When you build the P-4 databases you need to save the raw file to c:\dmp-p4 and save it as p4.txt.  Try building the data-base files again. "

Could you tell me how can I do the operation in detail? or If I need to watch your "Build" Video for it again?

"Make sure you use the build program for the Pick-4 program as it is different than the pick-3."

No, the Pick-3 is same thing with Pick-4 when I was running it.

"Also you can check to see if the files C:\DMP-P4\P4-E.TXT and C:\DMP-P4\P4-M.TXT"

Yes, the files exist but there are nothing (0 KB) on the both text files.

"These are very old programs that have been updated to run on newer OS's and don't have much in the  way of error handling."

Maybe, my problem comes from my Vista which can not run the DOZ program. If so, I have to update my OS

from Vista to W7.

Thanks for your sincere share and patient instructions again!!!

Best regards,

lb

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3985 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2012, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

The P-3 version of the build program uses the default name of P3.TXT and the P-4 version uses P4.TXT

The two programs will not interchange.  I built them this way so that the user would not have to enter

a file name when running the program, they only need to press (E) or (M).  Anyone that lives where they

only have one drawing per day has to still build both, just use the same numbers.  Rebuild the databases

for the P-4 using the P-4 build program and you should be good to go.  Also you should check to see if

your P-3 databases are still in the dmp-p3 folder, using the P-3 build to build the P-4 may have erased

them.  The programs were updated so that they should run on any OS XP and up.  Many are not having

any problems at all, I think that because the links are so scattered within the thread that several missed

the instructions for P4.  Anyway, let me know if this fixes the problem. 

PS. Back from vacation now so I should be able to respond a little quicker, I was trying to check in every

morning and evening while away but was not always able to.

RL

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          886 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2012, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

The P-3 version of the build program uses the default name of P3.TXT and the P-4 version uses P4.TXT

The two programs will not interchange.  I built them this way so that the user would not have to enter

a file name when running the program, they only need to press (E) or (M).  Anyone that lives where they

only have one drawing per day has to still build both, just use the same numbers.  Rebuild the databases

for the P-4 using the P-4 build program and you should be good to go.  Also you should check to see if

your P-3 databases are still in the dmp-p3 folder, using the P-3 build to build the P-4 may have erased

them.  The programs were updated so that they should run on any OS XP and up.  Many are not having

any problems at all, I think that because the links are so scattered within the thread that several missed

the instructions for P4.  Anyway, let me know if this fixes the problem. 

PS. Back from vacation now so I should be able to respond a little quicker, I was trying to check in every

morning and evening while away but was not always able to.

RL

RL,

Thanks for your sincere and detail reply! I will try it again following your instructions.

Any progress I will let you know.

Best regards,

lb

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #66575
                            October 30, 2008
                            3549 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2012, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Pick 4 is hittin boxed in Florida . Havent backtested enough to give detailed facts but it had three in a row so far in my testing .

Including todays mid ..

It looks to me though its hitting NOT mid to mid, more like mid to eve  , and eve to mid  but a day or so ahead .

So have to hold numbers a day before playing.  Will try and pin it down a little better , I know what Im trying to say but not so sure I saying it very well  lol

Just my observations do far..

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #66575
                              October 30, 2008
                              3549 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Okay tonight hit IN Florida Box from today mid  mmmmm

Mid info brought

10011010101001  9897   Winning Combo  8979 

Would have paid to play them all but 108 is a lot of tickets to fill out  lol

Page 5 of 11