Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Question to Everyone: Do you want to WIN?

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2012, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Question:

Are you here for entertainment?

Are you here for strategies to play lotto?

Are you only here for numbers?

If you are here for entertainment, enjoy!

If you are here only for numbers, good luck!

If you are here for strategies to play lotto, then you are here at the right place.

I am not talking about this one post…. I am talking about Lottery Post.

This place has everything you need to develop or learn a strategy to put the odds of winning your favorite game on your side.

Sounds great right?

First and most important thing to remember: Although everyone here appears to be helpful, they do have their own agenda (to win). They put forth the work to find the most appropriate number for the state in which they play. It is unnecessary for them to work strategies and do research for states they don’t intend to play.

So with that said: It is important for the serious people to get with the program and research , develop, and learn with the appropriate tools.   Membership other than standard is a must to become successful.

This morning I had to renew my membership because it had expired. For the cost of $7.95 a month, I have all the tools I need to make my research easier.   Todd has put a lot of work into this site to help everyone and he has kept the price of membership low enough for everyone. 

For those standard members who answered yes to finding strategies to get them ahead of the game, should take the challenge and become a member if only for one month. $7.95 isn’t going to hurt anyone. The lessons, tools, and information that come with the membership will pay for that.

I am sure those of you who are standard members have no clue to how useful the tools here are.

For example: I had someone ask me what come behind 269 in their state.   Well as a paid member, that person could go to Search Drawing and type in their state and the number to research. With that information, they could go to past results and see what falls around it. It is a great tool that has helped me many of times to narrow down plays and get a hit.

The Resources on the blue tool bar… Wow.. It is great. You can deflate a set of numbers to see which is being seen the most or inspect a set to see what pairs are hot. No lottery player should be without that great tool.   I believe Todd has it set where you get some free trails with it.   I use it to compare different workouts and see what number is coming out the most in all the workout to make my playing decision.

Under system tab on blue menu bar, you find the vtrac results page. It is so helpful to see at a glance what vtracs are falling the most. You can use that with the deflation tool and narrow down a vtrac set to play in your state. It is wonderful. It take a few minutes, but worth those minutes as compared to doing it all by hand. (Which I did until Todd added this tool to LP) Big thanks to Todd…!!!!

Predictions: Those who love to post predictions to see how their workout strategies are doing. With paid membership, you can post more than 10. Some people use this to test out methods over a period of time and let LP keep up with the statistics on how well it working before laying money out on a method. Pretty cool!!!

Then you have the Lottery Wheels… A serious lottery player must have those wheels when playing the big games.   It takes the guess work out on wheeling the numbers to play. You supply the digits and click. Bang! It is wheeled for you.

I have only began using the Lottery Charts as I am working on a project for TN. I am not sure how long it has been here at LP but I stumbled upon it.. I am sure there are other things that I haven’t discovered yet.

Any paid members know of anything to add to this post.. Please do.

For those of you who were thinking of trying the paid membership, I hope this will help you decide.

Last question:

Why did I bother writing this?

I love to help people come up with numbers. I can show you different methods to narrow down picks, however, it is up to that person to take the method and apply it to their state. I joined an online place to play online. However, I decided not deal with that again. I am going to comfortably play TN and work on methods to pick numbers for my state.   I wish all the players across US and Canada the best with their p3 and p4. I will post how I am doing things for TN and you can try them out for your state. However, I am not going to be posting any for other states. Please join LP and get the tools you need to workout the methods to win in your state. I don’t have time to do every state. It is not fair to me or to Todd for me to use my membership to get the information others need to keep them from becoming a paid member.

I hope I haven’t pissed anyone off with this post. I am only trying to help everyone get the most out of their lottery experience.

Thanks, TNTea

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged
      reddog's avatar - patch
      Greensboro, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #1616
      June 5, 2003
      1285 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2012, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

tntea, I fill ya !! Well, um, not really. But I had to renew also and I never thought twice when it came to renewing my Platium membership. Pays for it's self instantly just in what I have to my availability.

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

tntea, I fill ya !! Well, um, not really. But I had to renew also and I never thought twice when it came to renewing my Platium membership. Pays for it's self instantly just in what I have to my availability.

Gosh the time it saves ... Wow.. who could put a price on it... 

Wink

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Although , I am one of the ones who currently is NOT a paid member, I have to totally agree with both you and Tntea in that it is definetly worth the price . I was platinum for several years and just this year had to back off , but I will say, I cant wait to renew and hope it doesnt take me too much longer

Thanks to you both

Carlig

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4861 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2012, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Although , I am one of the ones who currently is NOT a paid member, I have to totally agree with both you and Tntea in that it is definetly worth the price . I was platinum for several years and just this year had to back off , but I will say, I cant wait to renew and hope it doesnt take me too much longer

Thanks to you both

Carlig

CarliG, You don't have to wait for your subscription to run out. You can renew or upgrade at any time.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, Red and CarliG:

I agree with you!!! Indeed we can find there are lot of useful information and tools in the LP when we become

a paid member. However, the Lucky's Daily Tracker is not working really. I have made the backtests more

than 10 drawings for all states by using 18 combos including the key #s but I can not find any wins!!!

I'm afraid the Lucky's Daily Tracker just is a quick picker instead of making some analysis.

Thanks for Todd and other friends who made a lot of great work for LP!!!

Best regards,

lb

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19823 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2012, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

I've checked the top predictor lists for each game type to see who are the successful members and noticed as many free members as premium members on them.  Apparently not all premium members are taking full advantage of their resources or they haven't learned about them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                  Lavender Rocket

United States
                  Member #124616
                  March 16, 2012
                  2642 Posts
                  Posted: June 23, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Tntea -

thanks for taking the time to post this.  You gave me alot to ponder.  I joined to be able to talk about the lottery freely, which I do and as an aside, I have been learning alot about it and the tools that are available... so many more than I ever dreamed!

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I've checked the top predictor lists for each game type to see who are the successful members and noticed as many free members as premium members on them.  Apparently not all premium members are taking full advantage of their resources or they haven't learned about them.

Are these top predictors picking different numbers for different states are the same numbers across the board? Anyone can throw out a list of ten numbers and expect them to hit in all states. That is not predicting...

reddog's avatar - patch
                      United States
                      Member #1616
                      June 5, 2003
                      1285 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2012, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Are these top predictors picking different numbers for different states are the same numbers across the board? Anyone can throw out a list of ten numbers and expect them to hit in all states. That is not predicting...

I agree, the ones who predict for all states is a free for all. It's the ones that predict for a certain state and are making a profit are the true predictors.

reddog's avatar - patch
                        United States
                        Member #1616
                        June 5, 2003
                        1285 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2012, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, Red and CarliG:

I agree with you!!! Indeed we can find there are lot of useful information and tools in the LP when we become

a paid member. However, the Lucky's Daily Tracker is not working really. I have made the backtests more

than 10 drawings for all states by using 18 combos including the key #s but I can not find any wins!!!

I'm afraid the Lucky's Daily Tracker just is a quick picker instead of making some analysis.

Thanks for Todd and other friends who made a lot of great work for LP!!!

Best regards,

lb

Lottoburg, I agree with u on that one. It hasn't done anything for NC that would make me do cartwheels.

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2012, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Lottoburg, I agree with u on that one. It hasn't done anything for NC that would make me do cartwheels.

Reddog... What tools do you use the most here at LP...?

Just curious..

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                            Member #91718
                            May 23, 2010
                            690 Posts
                            Posted: June 23, 2012, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

By your post Tntea, I thought maybe you married Todd. I'm not trying to be negative but it seems though if you become a member... all other post may be a waste because you have the information you need at your finger tips but can't and don't want to share with others because they are not a member.

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: June 23, 2012, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

By your post Tntea, I thought maybe you married Todd. I'm not trying to be negative but it seems though if you become a member... all other post may be a waste because you have the information you need at your finger tips but can't and don't want to share with others because they are not a member.

I am sorry you misunderstood the post completely.

All the posts here are to help people with methods and systems to find a perfect number to be played.

I do use these tools and I will continue to help others with explaining how I got the numbers, however, it will be up to them to find a way to do it without the tools if they decide they don't want to lay a little $7.95 on a membership.  I just don't think it would be fair for me to research what they want for their state with the tools I have available because I am a member.   It is not the $7.95 I am worried about , but the time they want me to spend because they want to keep their $7.95...

I have shared a great deal of ideas with LP in the past and will continue as I come across them.  I appreciate all those ideas that are shared by others. 

As for marrying Todd.... I am old enough to be his mother.   I would adopt him if he would like.Wink