Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a Bit More About the Statistical Standard Deviation?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
miami
United States
Member #129731
June 26, 2012
1 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2012, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

I read your book about probability and find it very interesting. Good work. I've been a roulette player for 2 years and has wasted a lot of money on so-called winning strategies. Roulette is quite like a hobby for me now just at the time I read your book about "anything which has non-zero probability would happen when trials arise".

I found two things hard to understand in your book, one is in the chapter that you introduced the "Super Roulette Strategy". You mentioned a piece of word about "In/De" strategy, but I found there was a member here has already asked about that, and you wanted to keep it a secret. It's fine, I won't ask about that again here.

But how about the "statical standard deviation" you mentioned in the chapter about standard deviation? and FFG deviation? You said in the book that "50% or more percentage of repeat will happen within FFG median". Should I think it like this: for example, roulette number 0 will repeat itself 68.2% of time between (FFG median - FFG deviation trials TO FFG median + FFG deviation trials); 95.4% of times between (FFG median - 2*FFG deviation trials TO FFG median + 2*FFG devation trials)?

Thank you for your help

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2012, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Whos book?  Did Todd write a book about roulette??

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Whos book?  Did Todd write a book about roulette??

I think I might have last week, during a particularly slow posting session. Ah yes...it's all coming back now.  Idea

The Statistical Standard Deviation is best applied when gaming in the Central Standard Time Zone, unless of course it's a leap year, then you'll

definitely want to stay below the meridian latitudes of the Non-Standard Deviation Sector located in the Mountain Standard Time Zone. When in

doubt, always proceed to the least resistance path of the Aeronautical section of regional gaming zones Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta. By this

time you should be ahead by 40% of your acceptable Deviational parameters, and be ready to make your surprise move to check mate, Queens

bishop to rooks pawn, game over!

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2012, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

This is a copy and paste job from another forum. The material in question is an Options trading system. Sold on CD of course. lol.lol.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2012, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I read your book about probability and find it very interesting. Good work. I've been a roulette player for 2 years and has wasted a lot of money on so-called winning strategies. Roulette is quite like a hobby for me now just at the time I read your book about "anything which has non-zero probability would happen when trials arise".

I found two things hard to understand in your book, one is in the chapter that you introduced the "Super Roulette Strategy". You mentioned a piece of word about "In/De" strategy, but I found there was a member here has already asked about that, and you wanted to keep it a secret. It's fine, I won't ask about that again here.

But how about the "statical standard deviation" you mentioned in the chapter about standard deviation? and FFG deviation? You said in the book that "50% or more percentage of repeat will happen within FFG median". Should I think it like this: for example, roulette number 0 will repeat itself 68.2% of time between (FFG median - FFG deviation trials TO FFG median + FFG deviation trials); 95.4% of times between (FFG median - 2*FFG deviation trials TO FFG median + 2*FFG devation trials)?

Thank you for your help

SpamSpamSpam

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            42115 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2012, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Try the formula

The sum of x minus x bar divided by n-1 squared.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2012, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Try the formula

The sum of x minus x bar divided by n-1 squared.

I tried that formula Sully, and it works like a charm!  Lep   It actually gave me my new set of pick 4 numbers, for tomorrows predictions.

Think it was the n-1 squared that clarified all my confusion.

Forever in your debt,   Stretch

McGinnin56