Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Exploring Popular Conspiracy Theories!!

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2012, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

All the "Patels" secretly work for the lotteries. Profits are split 50/50. Top scamming Patels earn a free lunch with lottery directors.    Banana

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2012, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

They do ten or more drawings and keep the convenient one.

Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2012, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

They prepare a few ping pong balls with glue.

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2012, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

good point!!!!  i could walk into a store and buy let's say 1111 or 5555 and those numbers would be sold out at 3 pm for an evening draw.  proof positive they know ahead of time which numbers have been bought!!!

F. Will now be taken off the official conspiracy list.   Smash

Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

They spy on you to find out what you played, and draw different numbers on purpose just to piss you off!

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2012, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

They spy on you to find out what you played, and draw different numbers on purpose just to piss you off!

nono conspiracy, they actually do this for real!

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2012, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Scratch tickets are actually produced by chimps who did poorly in math. That's why sometimes a $20 scratcher which normally has odds of 1:3,

will sometimes result in 1:10 odds. Now you know.  Wink

TIP: Most of the machine dispensed scratch tickets, were made by the more "brighter" chimps. Don't be a chump, buy these whenever possible!   No No

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                Winning makes me smile.
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                4866 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2012, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure if you ask the people that have been around the longest they'll tell you of regulars that used to post their lottery formula's almost everyday then just vanished,.......like a fart in the wind.....

.... Never to be heard from again.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                  Winning makes me smile.
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  4866 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2012, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

I.   The lottery has people trolling Lottery Post to make sure no one breaks the code for number selection...

Have you ever noticed when someone posts a successful strategy or system and everyone starts saying how great it is, it

suddenly goes cold?  I have. It's because of the lottery trolls. The trolls are watching.

Leaving  Group Hug         Lurking          Coffee         Sulk Off          Hiding Behind Computer

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19825 Posts
                    Posted: July 3, 2012, 8:42 am - IP Logged

I'm sure if you ask the people that have been around the longest they'll tell you of regulars that used to post their lottery formula's almost everyday then just vanished,.......like a fart in the wind.....

Most likely a lot of those regulars were like me, retired which means I'm an old fart that enjoying my best days playing and trying to win the lotteries and just like other farts will eventually vanish in the wind.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: July 3, 2012, 8:52 am - IP Logged

This isn't a conspiracy but players who have favorite numbers they've played for years feel like it is.  The day they don't play those numbers is the day they will be drawn as if lotteries are watching for such occasions when they can draw their numbers and not have to pay up.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2012, 9:25 am - IP Logged

This isn't a conspiracy but players who have favorite numbers they've played for years feel like it is.  The day they don't play those numbers is the day they will be drawn as if lotteries are watching for such occasions when they can draw their numbers and not have to pay up.

That is such a truism. Millions of players I'm sure fall into this category, including myself. I also play QP's and throw in additional self-picks frequently

to mix it up however. I hear of some players placing $5 bets on a straight pick 4 every drawing until it hits. That could be very expensive after 2-3

years. But by then that player feels "vested" into this number, and will be all the more determined to see it through even if it takes another 20 years. Let It All Out

FL
                          United States
                          Member #92737
                          June 13, 2010
                          21 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2012, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

How about the conspiracy theory that the winners you see are really actors that are paid a couple of thousand to keep quiet while the "winnings" are given to the government?

Personally if that was true then why do major news outlets run stories on lottery winners years after they won to see what they've been up to?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10351 Posts
                            Posted: July 3, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

How about the conspiracy theory that the winners you see are really actors that are paid a couple of thousand to keep quiet while the "winnings" are given to the government?

Personally if that was true then why do major news outlets run stories on lottery winners years after they won to see what they've been up to?

Simple. It was in the script, part of what they got paid for.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                              Lavender Rocket

United States
                              Member #124616
                              March 16, 2012
                              2642 Posts
                              Posted: July 3, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

maybe they had a 'retention bonus' 1/2 of 1 percent paid for each vid-opt-piece