Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Yes they are Winners

Topic closed. 472 replies. Last post 4 years ago by seadrink.

Page 3 of 32
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:35 am - IP Logged

WE  ADD  the 64 pair  per our good friend  Mrcoco. (P)  640 641 642 643 644 645 646 648 649

ARKANSAS   flip    146=    619 

South Carolina     758    75 pair

Indiana                 752

OHIO                     755    red hot in OHIO     BAMM  BAMM  BAMM   back to backSmashSmash

WA. 640  str888888888888888888888888888

NEB  467

ARZ. 723   str88888888888888888888888

IOWA   785     75 pair

N.M     745   

W. CAN  757

FLIPS    6  and  9

Florida  589  =  586 

PICK 4 will look  like  this ........  493x       VA  3924Banana

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:38 am - IP Logged

ARE you on a budget  and  losing money lately?   We been there and own that..Green laugh   

Here  are  3  numbers  that are winners.   $1.50  or   $3.00(in some places).   Play them if you have not had em...hold em

305    639   439           Let us know.

TEXAS   6-9-3  eve

TODAY  consider  these  numbers all day everyone       460  305  639  439   757

That 439/436  is coming hard!          Mad 461/466   super hot numbers

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:41 am - IP Logged

Thanks..been playing for weeks in GA and always seem to be off 1 number or when I stop playing BOM number comes out....will see how it goes. Appreciate all you do. How long should I play these?

Give a number 5 to 7  days  from the time you first play it  and you will hit more often.  look at the 73 return in GA.

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:43 am - IP Logged

TEXAS   6-9-3  eve

TODAY  consider  these  numbers all day everyone       460  305  639  439   757

That 439/436  is coming hard!          Mad 461/466   super hot numbers

FWD    watch for  7570  7571 7752 7573 7574 7575 7576 7578 7579

Mississippi
          United States
          Member #128408
          May 24, 2012
          251 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2012, 3:06 am - IP Logged

Happy 4th everyone we will get you some answers starting friday, we are not ignoring your questions , really busy putting

together  our site.

UPDATE      PICK 4 will look like this ...........  647x

NEW JERSEY   2467    DO THAT  DANCEBanana

North Carolina  6547 

Hey, C & D!  I hope you guys had a wonderful 4th!  When you get back to posting, can you PLEASE lend some help for the Louisiana P3 and P4?  I really appreciate you guys for all the hard work you put into this as I'm sure many others do.  Be blessed!

Let your life serve as a blessing to others! 

Who Dat 4 Life

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey, C & D!  I hope you guys had a wonderful 4th!  When you get back to posting, can you PLEASE lend some help for the Louisiana P3 and P4?  I really appreciate you guys for all the hard work you put into this as I'm sure many others do.  Be blessed!

YES  we will !  Thank you

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, work has kept us away from the Game.  We decided to skip out and post LESS numbers that will win this month.

We apologze for the late post. 

Do not worryNo No.   Have no fear.Scared   The month of July money is right  hereYes Nod

FLIP THE 6's  and  9's   ALL THE TIME.     647 = 947    .    647  wins  then  play   947.  We will show ya later.

LET"S DO IT  Banana     STARTING TODAY

493 397 647 033 313 584 589 237 585 807 111 757 557  416 237  269  588  573 946 

75  pair  all  month  575 257 057 775 575 357 157 975    475

73                            732 730 731 

Pairs play as mirrors end of week.   75=70      73=78      Thumbs Up

Pick 4  will  look like this.......States that did not get  540x   650x Yes Nod will now get  them.           

Everyone else  do this   647x      6470 6471 6472 6743 6744  ...... 6749           943x              

9430 9431 9434 ........9439 

There are 60+ draws a month in some states.  Here are just a few numbers . Play smart

look for the clues....Hold a number a lttle longer  and  NAIL  IT.Smash

Close your eyes, see a vision of yourself as a big winner.  Thumbs Up

Now open eyes, look down at your  ticket.    Eek     Hurray!     Banana

Your looking at the numbers that are posted  here   ALL  MONTH. 

Blessing to everyone here and to those in your lifeBlue Angel

SOUTH CAROLINA      6-4-8-7

Hey Maryland  we said states that did not get  650x will  get them  now....... Go get your money    5086

New York       2-6-9    Banana

Iowa  75 pair  705 Banana

DO THAT DANCE

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

I know you have trouble picking numbers  but   all you should do this month is write our numbers

down, cross them off as they hit

HOLD on to the 64 pair.....

MARYLAND   648

N.J            648

MI            624

Now add these 64 please.      try  643  642   648  467   for  .50   for a couple of  days  and you will  DANCE. 

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

WE  ADD  the 64 pair  per our good friend  Mrcoco. (P)  640 641 642 643 644 645 646 648 649

OHIO                     755    red hot in OHIO     BAMM  BAMM  BAMM   back to backSmashSmash

I know you have trouble picking numbers  but   all you should do this month is write our numbers

MARYLAND   648

N.J            648

MI            624

Now add these 64 please.      try  643  642   648  467   for  .50   for a couple of  days  and you will  DANCE.     RIGHT NOW WE REALLY LIKE OHIO (online PLAYERS)

Glenn Dale
                    United States
                    Member #72252
                    March 13, 2009
                    1264 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

MARYLAND   648

N.J            648

MI            624

Now add these 64 please.      try  643  642   648  467   for  .50   for a couple of  days  and you will  DANCE.     RIGHT NOW WE REALLY LIKE OHIO (online PLAYERS)

Hello and Welcome back, just getting the chance to see your July sight, we have been without Electric, just got it back late last night; I'm looking forward to hitting after being without air for a little over a week, food went bad and now I'm ready for my BIG hit; I will hold the 648, any advice would be greatly appreciated

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

73  pair  will  pay you this month.   773   Arkansas.

GA    .you  will  see that 00  coming  mid  like  006  watch for it.  THAT  73  is coming right back to EVE.

Louisiana  stay with  the  64  pair   like 640  648 642 647.   It is time for you to just hold your picks. Buy tickets for a couple

of days  and  forget about it....Come back and check...then go get your money. 

Maryland  look for the  64  to come back right away.    Expect  the  650x  680x  to hit in PIck 4  this  week  again.

VA.  your  Pick4   numbers  are  943x   real quick.

Ohio  just forget  your picks  and play our numbers period.  Narrow them down by comparing our combinations to coco's pairs for OHIO.

When Jack-C posts and we have the same combo....PUT a $1.00  on it   PLEASEWink

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello and Welcome back, just getting the chance to see your July sight, we have been without Electric, just got it back late last night; I'm looking forward to hitting after being without air for a little over a week, food went bad and now I'm ready for my BIG hit; I will hold the 648, any advice would be greatly appreciated

Many of in the nation complain about day to day things and overlook the fact that many people are going to some harsh times..

We are here just to help people win.   Let's get back on track and get you the BIG hit... Read back to what we just posted for MD.

Thank you erdie you are Always and very kind person and we always look forward to trying to nail one with you.   The 64 should be

played with the most due or key digit....You will see it many  times,,bank on it.   YOU HAD THE 648 today...Drop it  and tell your

fam to watch for it in VA.....

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Hope  you  got it  EVE   648    pick 3   Maryland....

EVERYONE  read back from Page 1  and do not be afraid of holding  onto  the  64  pair  all month

you do not need to ask what to play....just play em and tell them lotto  folks

No No" it's my money and I want it right Now"  Green laugh   Then go DO THAT DANCEBanana

Glenn Dale
                            United States
                            Member #72252
                            March 13, 2009
                            1264 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Many of in the nation complain about day to day things and overlook the fact that many people are going to some harsh times..

We are here just to help people win.   Let's get back on track and get you the BIG hit... Read back to what we just posted for MD.

Thank you erdie you are Always and very kind person and we always look forward to trying to nail one with you.   The 64 should be

played with the most due or key digit....You will see it many  times,,bank on it.   YOU HAD THE 648 today...Drop it  and tell your

fam to watch for it in VA.....

Thanks so much for the advice, much appreciated!  May God bless you and your family, you and your family are such a blessing, I won't compalint God is too good; I will tell my sister to keep this in, I appreciated everything you and your family do!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22968 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

73  pair  will  pay you this month.   773   Arkansas.

GA    .you  will  see that 00  coming  mid  like  006  watch for it.  THAT  73  is coming right back to EVE.

Louisiana  stay with  the  64  pair   like 640  648 642 647.   It is time for you to just hold your picks. Buy tickets for a couple

of days  and  forget about it....Come back and check...then go get your money. 

Maryland  look for the  64  to come back right away.    Expect  the  650x  680x  to hit in PIck 4  this  week  again.

VA.  your  Pick4   numbers  are  943x   real quick.

Ohio  just forget  your picks  and play our numbers period.  Narrow them down by comparing our combinations to coco's pairs for OHIO.

When Jack-C posts and we have the same combo....PUT a $1.00  on it   PLEASEWink

LOL!!! That's the way bigdsing!! Tell Ohio because you're probably right...there are sometimes you just have to be forceful about things.

But that way, when they happen, no one can say: well I didn't know or I was confused or why don't I win.

That 648 is a good one, getting around pretty good. It's a potential big money maker for someone...

Good luck and nice, nice job!! Party

Page 3 of 32