Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have a sytem to generate number

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2125 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2012, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

you generate a file with all the games results.  Then the combination generates and applies the filter FILTER USING RESEARCH GROUP posing as the maximum 0 Filter groups who have not gone, but the result of filtering does not eliminate virtually nothing.

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2012, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello. white, forgive me if I'm wrong, example of a lottery 49/6  all combinations is generated around 13 million, uses the results  and filtering, gave a time server 12 minutes, ie left groups of six numbers not left including peers, suits and blocks, can be filtered, is generated and all who have left the strip  You can repeat pairs and suits even using the processing power of google!

When creating such huge numbers of combinations you need to apply threading in your programming.
    It is not just
    1) Create combination
    2) Check if combination is already in draws-database
    3) If in draws database, then drop combination else leave intact
    4) return to step 1 until "the Earth has stopped turning" lol

If one would generate this sequentially, and compare if the combination has already showed up or not, it would take longer to execute, much longer.

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Malaysia
      Member #116616
      September 15, 2011
      21 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2012, 2:26 am - IP Logged

hi cajun, long time no see n how r u bro?

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2125 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2012, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Hello, white, instead of looking for groups that have not yet come out of total bets on a lottery, you must seek, pairs and trios of the results already aconteram, because the repetition  An event or part of it (pairs and triplets) is the secret of probability, then it is procuarar pairs and trios from the list of already aconteram sweepstakes, and see how these pairs and trios can  Bring to see evidence or numbers that are missing to complete the bet,

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2012, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Whatever, lottery keeps half of the cash!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2012, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, This is actually my first post here. My name is steve And I am an online marketer/programmer. After seing my mother lose tons of money in the Florida lotto, I decided to develope

a system that generates numbers that has never came out in the Florida lotto. The project costed me
             over 10,000$. My question is this worth any money? Can I make a profit by selling this to loterry investors.

The system can generate ALL the numbers that has never been released in the lotto.

You write in camel style, are you Egyptian?

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

have you ever tried those combos playing roulette?

kandi49's avatar - masked
                georgetown sc
                United States
                Member #112488
                June 20, 2011
                3786 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2012, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, This is actually my first post here. My name is steve And I am an online marketer/programmer. After seing my mother lose tons of money in the Florida lotto, I decided to develope

a system that generates numbers that has never came out in the Florida lotto. The project costed me
                 over 10,000$. My question is this worth any money? Can I make a profit by selling this to loterry investors.

The system can generate ALL the numbers that has never been released in the lotto.

whitebread i will say that is a lot of money u no what get at least 10 of them and keep playing the same set until u get a hit never give up sun hads to shine one dayThumbs Up

United States
                  Member #97695
                  September 21, 2010
                  358 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2012, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Not even half an hour, 10 minutes, plus 20 minutes relax time to eat a humburger (the cost to develop this). Are you sure you spent $10000 just for that??

whitebread thinks we are asses on this site.

houston
                    United States
                    Member #50898
                    March 19, 2007
                    35 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2012, 9:55 am - IP Logged

You should get your money back.

How did you get that group of numbers on your post they are interesting group seems to work good together?

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                      Member #9517
                      December 10, 2004
                      1272 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2012, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

If you paid a software company to make it for you, it was probably a waste of money. A lot of the lottery software available on the market got this function as a filter already.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19830 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2012, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

whitebread thinks we are asses on this site.

If he was telling the truth then he just proved he was better at wasting money than his mother.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19830 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2012, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

If you paid a software company to make it for you, it was probably a waste of money. A lot of the lottery software available on the market got this function as a filter already.

What he was talking about doing could have been done by any novice programmer of which there are plenty here at LP.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19830 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

The project costed me over 10,000$. My question is this worth any money? 

That sounds like a question you should have asked before you started the project.  Where did you get your training as an online marketer/programmer?  You might want to take a refresher course.

Evil Looking