Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How often do you get a 5-hit when playing your 6/49 lottery?

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

How often do you get a 5-hit when playing your 6/49 lottery?

Never hit anything worth to mention [ 6 ]  [37.50%]
A 5-hit a few years ago, nothing else till now [ 2 ]  [12.50%]
A 5-hit within last year [ 1 ]  [6.25%]
A couple of 5-hits within last year [ 1 ]  [6.25%]
A 5-hit or more every 1-2 months within last year [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Got a 5-hit by quick picks [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Got a few 4-hits in the long run to keep me happy [ 6 ]  [37.50%]
Total Valid Votes [ 16 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19818 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2012, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I have hit 5 of 6 three or four times over the years. It doesn't happen on a regular basics.  The 2nd chart is just to show that 5 of 6 does hit twice on a regular basics.  40 times out of the last 1,896 drawings thru 07/16/12 in the IL Lotto.  What are the odds of hitting 5 of 6?  Compare the odds to the actual drawings.  Combinations & patterns do form in all the big games.   This is what I was trying to show when I posted my Group 38 in the IL Lotto.  You can go to my Blog to find the combinations & patterns to most of the Major lottery games.  But you do keep on thinking, just one more ball.  Big difference between 1-2K vs 1-2M.  Right now, I am just shooting for 5 of 5 on the Mega Millions & Powerball.  I do play the the Megaplay & Powerplay when I play my numbers.  I will settle for 1 - 2M.   I play only 2 cards on each game, but I feel the numbers I play have the best chances of winning 5 of 5.  Only time will tell for sure .............

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL.....................

I have hit 5 of 6 three or four times over the years.

Interesting you would say it that way, hitting 5of6 in a 6/49 game is usually such a big deal for most players that they would remember exactly the number of times it happened.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking