Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Taiwan Pick 3

Topic closed. 289 replies. Last post 4 years ago by taiwanlottery.

Page 10 of 20
PrintE-mailLink
taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
Taichung
Taiwan
Member #114116
July 24, 2011
2384 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Taiwan, are there any other persons you know in Taiwan that talk (in English) about the pick 3 there? Do you have any friends that you compare notes and ideas?

No JP, i dont have any lottery friends here into it as i am.

Jack of all Games, Master of None!

Taichung
    Taiwan
    Member #114116
    July 24, 2011
    2384 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:20 am - IP Logged

If you had the database in loftsoft you could tell me quickly how long 7 has been out in the 3rd position. It's been out longer than in the 1st position. BTW, they post the winning numbers at around 10:00 p.m.

I would love to have a serious chat with a few members about strategies on a chat room outside of lotterypost so we can compare notes and ideas. For example I've already shared my idea about the digit 9. When a 9 falls it triggers a 3 and many times the 9 & 3 falls together. I would love to have a discussion about other observation regarding the 9. But I know it will never happen because most member don't want to really share their ideas. They just want to give numbers and not explain observations that they have made. Oh well. I like using the chatting software QQ because it let's you capture the screen and paste it and send it to the other person you are chatting. You can't do that here. You have to have it on a server like piscasso or some other jpeg site. It's too time consuming.

Just by looking at the webiste, 7 came out 5 times in first position last month and 2 times in June. It was hot in first position!! In third, it hasnt hit since June 1st!

Yes, i love to observe the numbers when i have time. But like you said, without a software and large enough database, its too difficult for me

to look at the website only. Its too much time consuming and when its seems i see something, the cycle seems to change and thats because im not 

looking at a big enough picture, and then i give up!

I cant find a big enough database and even if i do, i have to manually change it to the format for the software....boy oh boy how much time ill need to spend.

Taichung
      Taiwan
      Member #114116
      July 24, 2011
      2384 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:26 am - IP Logged

If you had the database in loftsoft you could tell me quickly how long 7 has been out in the 3rd position. It's been out longer than in the 1st position. BTW, they post the winning numbers at around 10:00 p.m.

I would love to have a serious chat with a few members about strategies on a chat room outside of lotterypost so we can compare notes and ideas. For example I've already shared my idea about the digit 9. When a 9 falls it triggers a 3 and many times the 9 & 3 falls together. I would love to have a discussion about other observation regarding the 9. But I know it will never happen because most member don't want to really share their ideas. They just want to give numbers and not explain observations that they have made. Oh well. I like using the chatting software QQ because it let's you capture the screen and paste it and send it to the other person you are chatting. You can't do that here. You have to have it on a server like piscasso or some other jpeg site. It's too time consuming.

I emailed Paurth to see if he can get the database for me. Keeping my fingers crossed!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I emailed Paurth to see if he can get the database for me. Keeping my fingers crossed!

If anyone can do it, it's him. He's a genius!

Play to win!

Taichung
          Taiwan
          Member #114116
          July 24, 2011
          2384 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2012, 11:00 am - IP Logged

After doing some more analysing about which pair should come out when the double hits, there seems to be a consistency for a few times.

Example

lets look a the last pairs we are waiting for. They are from 410. The previous time before that was the 50 pair in second and third position. Its seems to stay consistent a few times before it changes. So im thinking it will be the 10 from 410 that will show next. And it looks like it may be split as 1X0 or 0X1

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
            Member #6363
            August 20, 2004
            4061 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2012, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

August 8th results

So close D_A!!

Well JP the 3 did come out!!! Just that 9 didnt want to come with it!!

I had the flip side on both doubles. And they have been doing that all week in my regular thread too. They usually do that for a couple of lists and then go back to the way I have them posted. I just need to start tracking when they change so I can head it off at the pass and change it up when it is time for the balance. All I have to do is change a single number location from the norm for a bit.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

teresa56's avatar - batman34
              lake charles, la
              United States
              Member #129984
              July 3, 2012
              36073 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2012, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

hi  Taiwanlottery,

What do the numbers mean in the G15,,,,3--6--ect.  I don't know what u r trying to say?

LASSIEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER 

Taichung
                Taiwan
                Member #114116
                July 24, 2011
                2384 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2012, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

hi  Taiwanlottery,

What do the numbers mean in the G15,,,,3--6--ect.  I don't know what u r trying to say?

Hi Terese56,

You would have to ask JP for the exact answer. But briefly, they are for 5/39 games.

His G15 numbers are his primary numbers to pick for the 5/39 draws as his theory says that those numbers like each other and tend to fall with each other.

Hope this helps, but im sure JP will explain further.

Good Luck to You!

Taichung
                  Taiwan
                  Member #114116
                  July 24, 2011
                  2384 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2012, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

I had the flip side on both doubles. And they have been doing that all week in my regular thread too. They usually do that for a couple of lists and then go back to the way I have them posted. I just need to start tracking when they change so I can head it off at the pass and change it up when it is time for the balance. All I have to do is change a single number location from the norm for a bit.

Thanks D_A

Really appreciate it! Please keep posting for Taiwan if you dont mind! We Will get them!!

Best of Luck!

Taichung
                    Taiwan
                    Member #114116
                    July 24, 2011
                    2384 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2012, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

After doing some more analysing about which pair should come out when the double hits, there seems to be a consistency for a few times.

Example

lets look a the last pairs we are waiting for. They are from 410. The previous time before that was the 50 pair in second and third position. Its seems to stay consistent a few times before it changes. So im thinking it will be the 10 from 410 that will show next. And it looks like it may be split as 1X0 or 0X1

0X1 within the next 4 draws

Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2012, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Example

That's what I'm talking about taiwan. The more people talk about what they observe, the more we can collectively see patterns. Good looking out. Let's see if that 10 pair shows tonight.

Play to win!

Taichung
                        Taiwan
                        Member #114116
                        July 24, 2011
                        2384 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2012, 9:37 am - IP Logged

August 9th results

Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2012, 9:47 am - IP Logged

August 9th results

Didn't expect that 62 pair. There's that 9. You know what that means?

Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!

I have a feeling the 3 & 9 will come out tomorrow.

Play to win!

Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57910
                            January 23, 2008
                            3626 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2012, 9:50 am - IP Logged

D_A numbers look really good for tomorrow. Look at the one's with 3 & 9 in them.

Play to win!

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2012, 10:00 am - IP Logged

I would play the 3xx in the first position since it's been 3 draws with high numbers.

629HLH
                              553HHL
                              919HLH
                              410LLL

My pick for tomorrow would be: 390

Play to win!

Page 10 of 20