Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jackpot game software

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Teamprofit.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
FL
United States
Member #93841
July 8, 2010
576 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2012, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a program to use for the JP games.  Gail howards "filtering full wheel generator" seems  to be the closest thing to what i'm looking for, but i don't want to purchase the program. 

Here is what i'm looking for...

I want to input a minimum of 30 numbers and a max of 45 numbers from 1-53

Then i basically want to choose about 20 numbers that one of those have to be in the combinations

I'm also looking to use filters..LH,EO, consecutives,etc

is there a free program out there that can handle that? 

Thanks for anyones help

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:02 am - IP Logged

You could paste full wheels into a spreadsheet program.

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
      Member #2815
      November 18, 2003
      502 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:23 am - IP Logged

If this "I want to input a minimum of 30 numbers and a max of 45 numbers from 1-53" mean a full wheel, then you can use my program Lotto Architect which is also free. Once you have imported (or construct within the program) this full wheel, you can use the "numbers group" system to set your second requirement "Then i basically want to choose about 20 numbers that one of those have to be in the combinations". If you further want to use filters, you can append filters too using a vart list of available ones.

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2012, 8:17 am - IP Logged

I like people filtering to eliminate adjacent numbers from 1 to 6, because:

4/12/2010123456710242729303947535560656667

So it did happen! :D

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2133 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello sergem, you can calculate the weight of each number in a lottery  Then after calculating the weights of each number, when a game is done, see the configuration Base to increase or decrease the value of the weights of each number.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19898 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2012, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a program to use for the JP games.  Gail howards "filtering full wheel generator" seems  to be the closest thing to what i'm looking for, but i don't want to purchase the program. 

Here is what i'm looking for...

I want to input a minimum of 30 numbers and a max of 45 numbers from 1-53

Then i basically want to choose about 20 numbers that one of those have to be in the combinations

I'm also looking to use filters..LH,EO, consecutives,etc

is there a free program out there that can handle that? 

Thanks for anyones help

Why only 1-53?  If someone was going to take the time to write such a program they would likely have it cover numbers 1-60 so it could be used to play and analyze MegaMillions and PowerBall too.  There are programs out there like LottoPro that might be able to do that but they are only free for a trial period, after that if they are what you are looking you have to purchase them to continue using them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

FL
              United States
              Member #93841
              July 8, 2010
              576 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2012, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for your reply!!!

I will look into lotto architect.  I had a few ideas to max out the amount of combinations and filter the numbers down enough to a playable size.  I just need to put it to practice to see if it's true.

But so far i can get 4 of 6 correctly almost every draw.  But i'm new to playing the the bigger prizes games, so i want to make sure i have everything calculated right before i can claim anything.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19898 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2012, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for your reply!!!

I will look into lotto architect.  I had a few ideas to max out the amount of combinations and filter the numbers down enough to a playable size.  I just need to put it to practice to see if it's true.

But so far i can get 4 of 6 correctly almost every draw.  But i'm new to playing the the bigger prizes games, so i want to make sure i have everything calculated right before i can claim anything.

so far i can get 4 of 6 correctly almost every draw. 

If that's true then you have already accomplished a level of play that many are trying to reach.

Evil Looking       

FL
                  United States
                  Member #93841
                  July 8, 2010
                  576 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2012, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

so far i can get 4 of 6 correctly almost every draw. 

If that's true then you have already accomplished a level of play that many are trying to reach.

RJOH it's true but like i said, i'm picking to many numbers key numbers.  So anybody can do it also.  I'm not doing anything big.

United States
                    Member #97695
                    September 21, 2010
                    358 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

If this "I want to input a minimum of 30 numbers and a max of 45 numbers from 1-53" mean a full wheel, then you can use my program Lotto Architect which is also free. Once you have imported (or construct within the program) this full wheel, you can use the "numbers group" system to set your second requirement "Then i basically want to choose about 20 numbers that one of those have to be in the combinations". If you further want to use filters, you can append filters too using a vart list of available ones.

Where can I download your FREE Lotto Architect Program?

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                      Member #2815
                      November 18, 2003
                      502 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2012, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Where can I download your FREE Lotto Architect Program?

Either google "Lotto Architect" to find the website, or go directly there from the link in my profile here.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19898 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2012, 11:36 am - IP Logged

RJOH it's true but like i said, i'm picking to many numbers key numbers.  So anybody can do it also.  I'm not doing anything big.

Oh well, you much be where a lot of players are.  Still looking for those unique qualities that separates the winning combinations from the combinations we pick to play.

Evil Looking       

FL
                          United States
                          Member #93841
                          July 8, 2010
                          576 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2012, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Either google "Lotto Architect" to find the website, or go directly there from the link in my profile here.

I downloaded the program, is there a pdf or something on how to use it?

I figured out how to set up my state and added a few draws already.  I just want to learn more on how to navigate everything it offers....

FL
                            United States
                            Member #93841
                            July 8, 2010
                            576 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2012, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Oh well, you much be where a lot of players are.  Still looking for those unique qualities that separates the winning combinations from the combinations we pick to play.

RJOH, maybe you can help me since you have much more experience than I do.....

Let's say I have 5 key numbers. 

4, 16, 27, 31, 38

I'm confident one of these numbers will hit, possibly 2 numbers max from this list.

Now i also have another list of 40(2-41) numbers that contain 4-5 numbers of the winning combination

How can I use that information to build my picks?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19898 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

RJOH, maybe you can help me since you have much more experience than I do.....

Let's say I have 5 key numbers. 

4, 16, 27, 31, 38

I'm confident one of these numbers will hit, possibly 2 numbers max from this list.

Now i also have another list of 40(2-41) numbers that contain 4-5 numbers of the winning combination

How can I use that information to build my picks?

If you have 5 key numbers then you have the only possible combination for them and if you plan to use them in groups of 1-2 with a group of 40 other numbers to come up with other combinations of five then your possibilities are almost unlimited.

Evil Looking