Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jackpot game software

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Teamprofit.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
Member #2815
November 18, 2003
502 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2012, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

I downloaded the program, is there a pdf or something on how to use it?

I figured out how to set up my state and added a few draws already.  I just want to learn more on how to navigate everything it offers....

A link to the help file in pdf format is available right below the link you used to download the program, you'll see it. The setup also comes with a help file but the format used for that one isn't supported by current windows any more. In fact it was the XP help file format but they discontinued it, thus I made that pdf help file. Also there is a lot of information at the forums about Lotto Architect, you can have a look there too and ask if further assistance needed.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello sergem, you can calculate the weight of each number in a lottery  Then after calculating the weights of each number, when a game is done, see the configuration Base to increase or decrease the value of the weights of each number.

Ping pong ball weight:
    2.7 grams

FL
      United States
      Member #93841
      July 8, 2010
      576 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2012, 1:51 am - IP Logged

If you have 5 key numbers then you have the only possible combination for them and if you plan to use them in groups of 1-2 with a group of 40 other numbers to come up with other combinations of five then your possibilities are almost unlimited.

Rjoh,

My point exactly, i haven't gotten anywhere. 

Big Smile  i'm still in square one.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

FL
        United States
        Member #93841
        July 8, 2010
        576 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2012, 1:53 am - IP Logged

A link to the help file in pdf format is available right below the link you used to download the program, you'll see it. The setup also comes with a help file but the format used for that one isn't supported by current windows any more. In fact it was the XP help file format but they discontinued it, thus I made that pdf help file. Also there is a lot of information at the forums about Lotto Architect, you can have a look there too and ask if further assistance needed.

Thanks lottoarchitect, i found the file.....

I will take a break from jackpot games for a few weeks and go back to pick 4 games.  This way i come back in a few weeks and maybe some fresh eyes will help, or new flow of ideas.

Thanks everyone for coming in here and sharing your thoughts, I really appreciate your help.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."