Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Apoligize

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 4 years ago by haymaker.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116083
September 4, 2011
132 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2012, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello i would like to take the time to apoligize to PA Lottery.I mean it takes a man to apoligize and i sincerly apoligize for the simple fact,That i shouldnt conduct myself as a sore loser.Its in my nature to not accept losing because a loser has a mindstate of it being normal.I am competitive i love a challenge and when things dont go my way i cry foul.Im sure alot of us does this its just our nature,So yea there u have it i apoligize forself i had to apoligize because as a man i shouldnt conduct myself like that in no way.So im apoligizing for the conspiracy theories or any other angles of cheating lotteries does.I just made a point to point out the fact of thinking outside the box.I always expect the unexpected because this way i never get dissapointed nothing personal.Just the way i think as a human,At times i let my anger get to me because i be impatient .And the fact of it is u just dont wake up one day and say well im gonna win a million dollars.No it doesnt work like that i let my anger take control and thats a bad thing,Cause anger and thinking doesnt mix its a fact.So on behalf of myself i would like to send apology to all lotteries and to the PA lottery.Sincerly POE

United States
    Member #116083
    September 4, 2011
    132 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Now that moderators know im a multiaccounter maybe they can close importchips and processofelim thanks and close em down thanks

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2012, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Your forgiven importchips.  Blue Angel

I'm sure the Governor of PA, as well as the PA lottery commission will forgive you as well.

Thanks for being a man about it.  Cheers

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2012, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello i would like to take the time to apoligize to PA Lottery.I mean it takes a man to apoligize and i sincerly apoligize for the simple fact,That i shouldnt conduct myself as a sore loser.Its in my nature to not accept losing because a loser has a mindstate of it being normal.I am competitive i love a challenge and when things dont go my way i cry foul.Im sure alot of us does this its just our nature,So yea there u have it i apoligize forself i had to apoligize because as a man i shouldnt conduct myself like that in no way.So im apoligizing for the conspiracy theories or any other angles of cheating lotteries does.I just made a point to point out the fact of thinking outside the box.I always expect the unexpected because this way i never get dissapointed nothing personal.Just the way i think as a human,At times i let my anger get to me because i be impatient .And the fact of it is u just dont wake up one day and say well im gonna win a million dollars.No it doesnt work like that i let my anger take control and thats a bad thing,Cause anger and thinking doesnt mix its a fact.So on behalf of myself i would like to send apology to all lotteries and to the PA lottery.Sincerly POE

Very nice idea import, apologizing will go a long way toward being chosen to receive a jackpot. I have personally spoken well of the authorities in charge of everything (the Illuminati) and promised to spend all the money in my local town so my request is already pending and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for speedy results on my respectful request.

In the mean time feel free to try placing some posts on the Exploring Popular Conspiracy Theories!! thread or if you just feel like being a loser try Lotto Losers Lounge - Rant & Discussion and as a last resort you can just become a wHiNNerrrRRrrrrr right here.......

Don't BEA whinner on LP!

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2012, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Very nice idea import, apologizing will go a long way toward being chosen to receive a jackpot. I have personally spoken well of the authorities in charge of everything (the Illuminati) and promised to spend all the money in my local town so my request is already pending and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for speedy results on my respectful request.

In the mean time feel free to try placing some posts on the Exploring Popular Conspiracy Theories!! thread or if you just feel like being a loser try Lotto Losers Lounge - Rant & Discussion and as a last resort you can just become a wHiNNerrrRRrrrrr right here.......

Don't BEA whinner on LP!

Excellent advice your dishing out to importchips Ronnie!  Yes Nod

Your giving him options, depending on his current or future mental state, and a corresponding thread to appropriately convey his feelings.  Cussing Face

United States
            Member #116083
            September 4, 2011
            132 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2012, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Lol the fact is this i was reaching on the PA lottery i never had any evidence they were cheating i just assumed they were because i hate losing.And if i pointed out anything else the fact is this maybe im apoligizing to myself and that a fact i am apoligizing to myself because i reached on alot of things with no evidence of cheating.U come to realization when it becomes a problem and ur mad at urself and stressed then u realize u have taken the fun out.The min that i gotten negative and made thos accusations the balls just stopped coming my way.Because of the negative energy i was processing when i played the game for what it is which it is a game i had fun and i seen results so this is why i apoligize i shouldnt of conducted myself in that manner i am an adult

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2012, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Excellent advice your dishing out to importchips Ronnie!  Yes Nod

Your giving him options, depending on his current or future mental state, and a corresponding thread to appropriately convey his feelings.  Cussing Face

Thank you mc, Im happy for import in 2 ways really based on the reply. Number one BIG thing is that Im very happy that he has some balls coming his way now. The second is that Im happy he is an adult and not just some kid on here jerking our chain about how sorry he is.

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2012, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Lol the fact is this i was reaching on the PA lottery i never had any evidence they were cheating i just assumed they were because i hate losing.And if i pointed out anything else the fact is this maybe im apoligizing to myself and that a fact i am apoligizing to myself because i reached on alot of things with no evidence of cheating.U come to realization when it becomes a problem and ur mad at urself and stressed then u realize u have taken the fun out.The min that i gotten negative and made thos accusations the balls just stopped coming my way.Because of the negative energy i was processing when i played the game for what it is which it is a game i had fun and i seen results so this is why i apoligize i shouldnt of conducted myself in that manner i am an adult

Ahhh yes...you got the old "Positive Energy Flow" going again!!! Congrat's for that big step forward.  Party

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: July 29, 2012, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Ahhh yes...you got the old "Positive Energy Flow" going again!!! Congrat's for that big step forward.  Party

WELL THERE YOU GO...... With positive energy flow AND balls coming his way I don't think he can lose. I hope he remembers to share with those who were the nicest to him........

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: July 29, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

WELL THERE YOU GO...... With positive energy flow AND balls coming his way I don't think he can lose. I hope he remembers to share with those who were the nicest to him........

I suspect that were both in for a very large cut Ronnie! Something just tells me that importchips has no problem showing his generosity!  Yes Nod

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                      Member #121745
                      January 16, 2012
                      4791 Posts
                      Posted: July 29, 2012, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

I suspect that were both in for a very large cut Ronnie! Something just tells me that importchips has no problem showing his generosity!  Yes Nod

lol lol This is the best thread in a long time.

I would like to apologize also for only spending only a little amount of money on the lottery per week.  I know I need to spend $5000 plus per week to win and will be selling all my furniture to achieve that for this month. After all, I am creative and can decorate large boxes in which to live.  Also, raman noodles and water for 30 days to save money towards lottery tickets. Of course, I will have to wait my turn after imprtchips wins first.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: July 29, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I would like to apologize also for only spending only a little amount of money on the lottery per week.  I know I need to spend $5000 plus per week to win and will be selling all my furniture to achieve that for this month. After all, I am creative and can decorate large boxes in which to live.  Also, raman noodles and water for 30 days to save money towards lottery tickets. Of course, I will have to wait my turn after imprtchips wins first.

Excellent point  Artist77, I too would like to take it upon myself to apologize for any negative things I have ever said about............ well.... the powers that be in charge of all things. And for the miserly measly amounts I have been spending on the lottery. I feel awful that I didn't even break a $100. in my spending last month and I promise to do better from now on.

Thank again to import, we can feel your generosity radiating toward the nice people.

United States
                          Member #116083
                          September 4, 2011
                          132 Posts
                          Posted: July 29, 2012, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

U guys sarcasim is huge lol u cant even hide it lol.Please dont insult my intelligence lol the fact is too i dont think by me saying this makes a diffrence cause for it to make a diffrence would state that some1 controls the balls.I believe in ur energy u put out and ur thought process.So if u believe ur arent gonna win then chances are u wont but if u have a positive attitude then u win have a great chance.This is a true storie i was picking my numbers and felt so positive that the balls couldnt go anywhere before i went to sleep and i had 4 numbers that drawing.The lottery is supposed to be fun not stressful i lost that part i think alot of people lose the fun aspect in playing lottery.So i will look at it as if its a video game again never to get upset.And even by me getting upset shouldnt have an affect on whats comining to me cause whats coming is destiny cant change a thing nor can any1 on this earth.So even tho i downed lotteries it shouldnt have an effect if it isnt true.U only get a guilty mind if it is this is deep

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I would also like to take this opportunity, to sincerely apologize for not living up to my fullest potential in all area's of my life. Both personally and

professionally, I'm sure that had I just applied myself more diligently, I could have been more successful, and more prosperous in the lotteries that

I had played. I should have ordered more "systems" from Robert Walsh and Steve Player + been willing to spend at least 80% of my net gross income

in order to make those lotto fantasies become a reality.

You have been both an inspiration, and a role model for my future actions and behavior inportchips. God bless you, and God bless America.  Patriot

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Your sincerity and dedication to achieving your lottery goals is indeed moving Artist! The decorative large boxes is giving me some great ideas for

cutting back on my own expenditures in the coming weeks. Keep up your frugal and selfless lifestyle, and I'm sure we'll be reading about you very

soon in the LP news forums.  Hurray!