Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 2:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Apoligize

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 4 years ago by haymaker.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4987 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2012, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Your sincerity and dedication to achieving your lottery goals is indeed moving Artist! The decorative large boxes is giving me some great ideas for

cutting back on my own expenditures in the coming weeks. Keep up your frugal and selfless lifestyle, and I'm sure we'll be reading about you very

soon in the LP news forums.  Hurray!

lol  I am just a little chip off of import chip. May his goodness be a role model for all of us.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2012, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

lol  I am just a little chip off of import chip. May his goodness be a role model for all of us.

I think that deep down there is a little "chip" in all of us, struggling to emerge, and become the beautiful flower of success we all would aspire to be.

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4987 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2012, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the I-chipster can go on oprah's super soul sunday and share with the world.

United States
        Member #116083
        September 4, 2011
        132 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Lol u guys are hilarious i guess the bashing is a fourm of welcoming me back?If so i am greatful and will live up to my expectations lol.I can play like this too lol in all seriousness let my actions be an exzample to the people out there dont generate negative energy.Because its bad for urself and ur life style.I made many posts about negative and positive and i didnt listen to my own advice.But u know what even when i come up short i wake up the next day and push myself to get better and better.Its all about evolving into a better person everyday good with the bad

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2012, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Lol u guys are hilarious i guess the bashing is a fourm of welcoming me back?If so i am greatful and will live up to my expectations lol.I can play like this too lol in all seriousness let my actions be an exzample to the people out there dont generate negative energy.Because its bad for urself and ur life style.I made many posts about negative and positive and i didnt listen to my own advice.But u know what even when i come up short i wake up the next day and push myself to get better and better.Its all about evolving into a better person everyday good with the bad

No bashing going on here import, just a little friendly ribbin'!  Jester Laugh

Your attitude is great BTW, and that's what separates those who live life miserably,  Crying    and those who enjoy the journey, and take the time to smell

the roses.   Idea

United States
            Member #116083
            September 4, 2011
            132 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2012, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks i appreciate it i really am trying, i find the lottery a huge challenge and i love the challenge.And i have to remind myself this is a patience game u just dont wake up and win.What people dont know is this if u wake up and pick numbers and win on any given day ur odds is higher than the combinations in lotteries.So this is an overtime game to get return on ur investment.Thanks again and again i dont take anything seriously i have a huge sense of humor and can laugh at myself thanks

United States
              Member #116083
              September 4, 2011
              132 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

One more thing before i lay down and go to sleep,For any people out their that pick their numbers dont press the numbers forget u even picked them its better.Because ur not hopeing and praying they coming out,this be the reason why people put lottery tickets on frigerators and forget aout them just to check em weeks later to see that they won.U know why they didnt press the issue they allowed it to come to them.And i forgot that now i remember good night good luck.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #82391
                November 12, 2009
                6305 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello i would like to take the time to apoligize to PA Lottery.I mean it takes a man to apoligize and i sincerly apoligize for the simple fact,That i shouldnt conduct myself as a sore loser.Its in my nature to not accept losing because a loser has a mindstate of it being normal.I am competitive i love a challenge and when things dont go my way i cry foul.Im sure alot of us does this its just our nature,So yea there u have it i apoligize forself i had to apoligize because as a man i shouldnt conduct myself like that in no way.So im apoligizing for the conspiracy theories or any other angles of cheating lotteries does.I just made a point to point out the fact of thinking outside the box.I always expect the unexpected because this way i never get dissapointed nothing personal.Just the way i think as a human,At times i let my anger get to me because i be impatient .And the fact of it is u just dont wake up one day and say well im gonna win a million dollars.No it doesnt work like that i let my anger take control and thats a bad thing,Cause anger and thinking doesnt mix its a fact.So on behalf of myself i would like to send apology to all lotteries and to the PA lottery.Sincerly POE

Dang import, so does that mean I have to apologize to the OK lotteryBang Head because they suck BIG TIME...  I mean they are best ever.....Wink

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
                  Member #116083
                  September 4, 2011
                  132 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I think people misunderstand my apology its not to the lottery its an apology to myself for my actions in a negative manner speak positivity in my post.And i let my anger take hold of me because of getting stressed.When i get stressed for now on i will just stop playing but im still learning to take the good with the bad and its even hard for me at times.Because of ur situation and u want a way out i put alot of time and effort into this and to miss it hurts i put so much time into it its like how can i miss.And some how i do hey thats the way it crumbles its fine.But my actions of negativity is a bad sign of stress but here is the puzzle thing is this my comments dont hurt the lottery if it isnt true cause they wont pay me any mind if it isnt trust me.Im takin a break i think and reavuluate this whole thing my favorite game still is MEGA MILLIONS but i will be taking a break from it all

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2012, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

I think people misunderstand my apology its not to the lottery its an apology to myself for my actions in a negative manner speak positivity in my post.And i let my anger take hold of me because of getting stressed.When i get stressed for now on i will just stop playing but im still learning to take the good with the bad and its even hard for me at times.Because of ur situation and u want a way out i put alot of time and effort into this and to miss it hurts i put so much time into it its like how can i miss.And some how i do hey thats the way it crumbles its fine.But my actions of negativity is a bad sign of stress but here is the puzzle thing is this my comments dont hurt the lottery if it isnt true cause they wont pay me any mind if it isnt trust me.Im takin a break i think and reavuluate this whole thing my favorite game still is MEGA MILLIONS but i will be taking a break from it all

Taking a break is a good idea  importchips, just let the waves of refreshing crash over you and give you new life and new energy for coming back strong later.

Its ok for you to apologize to yourself for hurting you. Its a good idea and you will come back strong and be a winner. Keep the positive energy flowing.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5145 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Now that moderators know im a multiaccounter maybe they can close importchips and processofelim thanks and close em down thanks

Eat moe chicken>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don'ttttttttttteat>>>>>>>>MOE<<<<<<<<<CHICKEN>>>>eat>>>>>vegiee'ssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some people in CHICAGO>>MOE>>>>>>PU>CHICKEN>>>>PLUKER'sssPOSION'ssssssssssssUUUUUUUUUU

BatBatJack-in-the-BoxBatBat>>>>>>>don't >>>B a pitbull >LUV^^UR^^ sex sameLovies

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Eat moe chicken>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don'ttttttttttteat>>>>>>>>MOE<<<<<<<<<CHICKEN>>>>eat>>>>>vegiee'ssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some people in CHICAGO>>MOE>>>>>>PU>CHICKEN>>>>PLUKER'sssPOSION'ssssssssssssUUUUUUUUUU

BatBatJack-in-the-BoxBatBat>>>>>>>don't >>>B a pitbull >LUV^^UR^^ sex sameLovies

My Apologize to the working cattle of this country

Eat More Chicken

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                          United States
                          Member #112968
                          June 29, 2011
                          3857 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the I-chipster can go on oprah's super soul sunday and share with the world.

LOL

the I-chipster, I like it .

Some ppl.. have told me i'am good @ giving out nik-names,

looks like you are too.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4987 Posts
                            Posted: July 31, 2012, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

LOL

the I-chipster, I like it .

Some ppl.. have told me i'am good @ giving out nik-names,

looks like you are too.

Thanks haymaker!

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                              United States
                              Member #112968
                              June 29, 2011
                              3857 Posts
                              Posted: July 31, 2012, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks haymaker!

you're welcome,

funny how "niks" get started.

1 security guard at the hotel I work at wanted to work as much overtime  as he could get,

I started calling him  "O T " just as a joke, that was 20 some year ago he still laughs at it,

and still works as much overtime as he can get.

Nother guy, a plumber at the same place named George, i had sold a guiter tube amp. to him and he could'nt  stop talking about it,

after that I started callin' him "GUITAR GEORGE"  like the " sultans of swing"

And yes, he does know all the cords.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.