Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Selection of PB/MM numbers to win the Jackpot!!

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
baton rouge
United States
Member #10797
January 26, 2005
85 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2012, 8:54 am - IP Logged

In USAMEGA. COM analysis of mega million/Powerball statistics how many times any number appeared and % age times the total draw of the first five and the sixth balls that appeared and in, power search to find the selection of previous lottery numbers that have been jackpot winners, can anyone shed light the usefulness of these and how can anyone make use of this information for the selection of numbers to win a jackpot and other prizes. Is there any strategy or method

Did anyone do any mathematical studies and come with any findings. I hope amongst us, someone has used this information can offer suggestions. Is there any strategy or method that we can know to use to select the numbers besides the quick pick selection?

There must be so many brains to tell something good.

HSG2000

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:14 am - IP Logged

There are dozens of experienced analysts/programmers who have been tweaking and perfecting PB/MM number selections for years.

I see from your profile that you have been a member for over 7 years, so I'm sure you must be aware of the appropriate lottery game forums

to click on, to view and ask additional questions regarding these techniques.

I seriously doubt however, someone is just going to spoon feed step by step, every nuance of their hard earned lessons and methodologies.

There are general guidelines to help you narrow down your PB/MM selections, but in the end you will have to experiment and do the work yourself.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2012, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

In USAMEGA. COM analysis of mega million/Powerball statistics how many times any number appeared and % age times the total draw of the first five and the sixth balls that appeared and in, power search to find the selection of previous lottery numbers that have been jackpot winners, can anyone shed light the usefulness of these and how can anyone make use of this information for the selection of numbers to win a jackpot and other prizes. Is there any strategy or method

Did anyone do any mathematical studies and come with any findings. I hope amongst us, someone has used this information can offer suggestions. Is there any strategy or method that we can know to use to select the numbers besides the quick pick selection?

HSG2000

Hi hs, I find your topic extremely interesting and relevant to the overall theme of LP. Finding a way to successful produce the jackpot numbers BEFORE they are drawn seems to be like finding a cure for a rare disease, except those of us working feverishly on this noble cause have no funding, no leadership, no organization, no laboratory, no moral support, and most of the time we don't even have corroboration among ourselves, who are fighting to "find a cure".

And of course, as with any daunting endeavor there are those who take it upon themselves to proclaim and trumpet the ominous chant with disturbing frequency......

"t h e r e  i s  n o  c u r e"

The good news is that a small group of highly enlightened and intelligent LP'ers have been diligently and steadfastly working on this very thing over on my thread called: Do some number combinations have better odds? 

At that thread you can be a casual observer and simply bask in the glory of all the groundbreaking discoveries that are taking place OR you can actually participate in making discoveries of your own and help us to fight the battle of "finding a cure" for winning the lottery through intelligent design as opposed to the simple application of "pure luck".

I look forward to seeing you there.

Most respectfully.

Ronnie316 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2012, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

HSG2000

There have been many such threads at LP over the years, just do a search.  None have resulted in a LP member winning one of those jackpots so far but they all were started by members like yourself who were willing to share what they had discovered which leads to the question "what research have you done and is willing to share?".

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19830 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

There are dozens of experienced analysts/programmers who have been tweaking and perfecting PB/MM number selections for years.

I see from your profile that you have been a member for over 7 years, so I'm sure you must be aware of the appropriate lottery game forums

to click on, to view and ask additional questions regarding these techniques.

I seriously doubt however, someone is just going to spoon feed step by step, every nuance of their hard earned lessons and methodologies.

There are general guidelines to help you narrow down your PB/MM selections, but in the end you will have to experiment and do the work yourself.

While I don't spoon feed step by step ever nuance of what I've done to come up with the combinations I play, any one wishing to duplicate my success or failure at playing PB/MM can simply play my predictions since I usually post the first ten of the picks I play on the prediction board.

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2012, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

While I don't spoon feed step by step ever nuance of what I've done to come up with the combinations I play, any one wishing to duplicate my success or failure at playing PB/MM can simply play my predictions since I usually post the first ten of the picks I play on the prediction board.

May just take you up on that offer RJ! So your painstaking years of research and refinement, to obtain those Holy Grail of PB/MM numbers, could

easily become the windfall of another member, by simply playing your 10 picks on the board.

I think I'm looking at a gift-horse in the mouth! Thank you for reminding us of this opportunity!!

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

May just take you up on that offer RJ! So your painstaking years of research and refinement, to obtain those Holy Grail of PB/MM numbers, could

easily become the windfall of another member, by simply playing your 10 picks on the board.

I think I'm looking at a gift-horse in the mouth! Thank you for reminding us of this opportunity!!

Nice point mc, I will gladly pony up the $10. per draw to play RJOh's mm/pb numbers that he posts because............. WAIT, has he ever hit 4+1 or 5+0 on the mm/pb boards????

Just askin cuz ....................................

* WHAT HAPPENS MOST IS MOST LIKELY TO HAPPEN AGAIN * 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19830 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2012, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome.  Just remember you're playing them at your own risk and the only guarantee I make is that you will duplicate my results.  Anyone interested in my past results can check my prediction statistics.

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2012, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

I think what he is saying is that in a lifetime of 15,681 picks he has simulated winnings of

$18.922. USD.

Is that good??

Please help clearify mc...........

Im confused.

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2012, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome.  Just remember you're playing them at your own risk and the only guarantee I make is that you will duplicate my results.  Anyone interested in my past results can check my prediction statistics.

Wait a minute...you mean there is no money back guarantee, if your numbers don't perform at least a 5+0, preferably a 5+1.  What?

That is totally unacceptable! Green laugh

I understand RJ, every bet comes with an understood risk, and an assumed buyer beware condition. Still well worth the risk however!!  Yes Nod

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2012, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

I think what he is saying is that in a lifetime of 15,681 picks he has simulated winnings of

$18.922. USD.

Is that good??

Please help clearify mc...........

Im confused.

Please don't be confused Ronnie! Disapprove

I just personally feel that RJ, with all his mathematical background, and experience with analyzing lottery numbers, is due to hit very BIG soon!

BTW his stat's are better than most who play the prediction board.  Thumbs Up

He might just hit the mother-load this Tuesday, sometimes you just gotta roll those dice.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19830 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2012, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Wait a minute...you mean there is no money back guarantee, if your numbers don't perform at least a 5+0, preferably a 5+1.  What?

That is totally unacceptable! Green laugh

I understand RJ, every bet comes with an understood risk, and an assumed buyer beware condition. Still well worth the risk however!!  Yes Nod

If you expect your money back, just hang on to your signed receipts which could be evidences if you has to take legal action.

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2012, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Please don't be confused Ronnie! Disapprove

I just personally feel that RJ, with all his mathematical background, and experience with analyzing lottery numbers, is due to hit very BIG soon!

BTW his stat's are better than most who play the prediction board.  Thumbs Up

He might just hit the mother-load this Tuesday, sometimes you just gotta roll those dice.

Ok, well thanks for that bit of insight because I have zero mathematical background and my idea of analyzing lottery numbers is putting on my reading glasses instead of squinting.

As far as my own little fantasy world of predicting, I have used 1,976,400 picks and have winnings of around $700,000. (estimate on the low side to avoid puffery)

Not quite rising to the level of RJOh achievements but I have only played 2 months total.

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Ok, well thanks for that bit of insight because I have zero mathematical background and my idea of analyzing lottery numbers is putting on my reading glasses instead of squinting.

As far as my own little fantasy world of predicting, I have used 1,976,400 picks and have winnings of around $700,000. (estimate on the low side to avoid puffery)

Not quite rising to the level of RJOh achievements but I have only played 2 months total.

Your background and credentials are truly impressive Ronnie. Not trying to take away your hard earned laurels. You've obviously worked hard and

smart to achieve your $700,000 winnings.

But RJ, has been here since nearly the inception of LP, and I respect his insights and conclusions as well. It only takes one drawing, and 6 numbers

to change someones life forever. The problem has, and always will be, how do you come up with these elusive numbers. I personally prefer to

pick my own numbers as well as QP's, but from time to time use numbers from other members on this site, to help out my odds.

Seven months ago I was using pick 4 numbers from Easy4now (she was on a real roll for Multi-state winnings), one of her numbers came through

for me to the tune of $2500! (straight pick, .50 cents wager). I was only playing her numbers (50) for 10 days, yet still came out ahead $2000.

I may well use some of your numbers in the future. (with your permission of course!)  Bottom line I like to mix things up, try new strategies and not

stay in a routine rut for very long.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2012, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Your background and credentials are truly impressive Ronnie. Not trying to take away your hard earned laurels. You've obviously worked hard and

smart to achieve your $700,000 winnings.

But RJ, has been here since nearly the inception of LP, and I respect his insights and conclusions as well. It only takes one drawing, and 6 numbers

to change someones life forever. The problem has, and always will be, how do you come up with these elusive numbers. I personally prefer to

pick my own numbers as well as QP's, but from time to time use numbers from other members on this site, to help out my odds.

Seven months ago I was using pick 4 numbers from Easy4now (she was on a real roll for Multi-state winnings), one of her numbers came through

for me to the tune of $2500! (straight pick, .50 cents wager). I was only playing her numbers (50) for 10 days, yet still came out ahead $2000.

I may well use some of your numbers in the future. (with your permission of course!)  Bottom line I like to mix things up, try new strategies and not

stay in a routine rut for very long.

No doubt my winnings will have to stand with a big fat * asterisk next to them because of the unofficial nature of my rambling "chaos" rebel way of doing things, But thats ok because my laurels will remain intact and highly functional.

Congrats on using that penny stock approach to turn a profitable lottery play.

May we all play the right numbers at the right time and share the billion dollar jackpot.