Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Selection of PB/MM numbers to win the Jackpot!!

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2012, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

No doubt my winnings will have to stand with a big fat * asterisk next to them because of the unofficial nature of my rambling "chaos" rebel way of doing things, But thats ok because my laurels will remain intact and highly functional.

Congrats on using that penny stock approach to turn a profitable lottery play.

May we all play the right numbers at the right time and share the billion dollar jackpot.

If the LP gang ever get together one of these days, I would very interested in checking out your firmly intact ,and highly functional laurels for myself!

A billion dollar jackpot, after inflation, state & federal taxes, depreciation and cost of living increases, would hopefully give us enough to comfortably

retire on, and maybe a little leftover to splurge on a nice dinner out with our wives.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2012, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

If the LP gang ever get together one of these days, I would very interested in checking out your firmly intact ,and highly functional laurels for myself!

A billion dollar jackpot, after inflation, state & federal taxes, depreciation and cost of living increases, would hopefully give us enough to comfortably

retire on, and maybe a little leftover to splurge on a nice dinner out with our wives.

Perhaps you would settle for a photo of someone who is NOT resting on their laurals

15 Famous failures turned success stories (AP Photo)

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4788 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

I think what he is saying is that in a lifetime of 15,681 picks he has simulated winnings of

$18.922. USD.

Is that good??

Please help clearify mc...........

Im confused.

lol lol

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2012, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

The LP gang varies depending on who's posting and history shows that changes every four or five months.  About the best you can hope for if a LP member ever wins a jackpot he will mention LP. 

He's more likely to mention how his years of studying lotteries and patterns finally paid off with no mention of LP as a resource or source of inspiration and he's certainly is not going to interested in getting together with any other LP members.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2012, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

The LP gang varies depending on who's posting and history shows that changes every four or five months.  About the best you can hope for if a LP member ever wins a jackpot he will mention LP. 

He's more likely to mention how his years of studying lotteries and patterns finally paid off with no mention of LP as a resource or source of inspiration and he's certainly is not going to interested in getting together with any other LP members.

LOL  That was nothing more than a sarcastic gesture RJ! I realize members come and go more quickly than used condoms around here.   Jester Laugh

If that ridiculous scenario ever did happen, there would probably be an all out brawl with fist fights, back stabbings and eye poking!   Stooges

And a member who won a jackpot, doesn't necessarily have to be one that had years of studying lottery patterns, could just be a dumb luck QP.   Jester

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19825 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2012, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

LOL  That was nothing more than a sarcastic gesture RJ! I realize members come and go more quickly than used condoms around here.   Jester Laugh

If that ridiculous scenario ever did happen, there would probably be an all out brawl with fist fights, back stabbings and eye poking!   Stooges

And a member who won a jackpot, doesn't necessarily have to be one that had years of studying lottery patterns, could just be a dumb luck QP.   Jester

And a member who won a jackpot, doesn't necessarily have to be one that had years of studying lottery patterns, could just be a dumb luck QP.    Jester

True, but some LP members like to think they make their own luck.

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2012, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Your welcome sarcastic gestures were well received on this end mcginnin56,

My best guess is that no Lp,ers have won a 5+0 jackpot real or simulated and thats why LP has not been credited by anyone publicly. Not even a surprise to me considering that even though 10's of 1000s may visit the site daily, a lot of people are still afraid of the Internet and just look and read. I'm certain that as more and more people become active participants, one of us (me) will win and credit LP....... For people like RJ who don't understand the concept... its called........

Thrifty's.... Positive Energy Flow System.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2012, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

P.S. And if we are NOT making our own "luck" how and why would we credit LP in any way???

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2012, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

And a member who won a jackpot, doesn't necessarily have to be one that had years of studying lottery patterns, could just be a dumb luck QP.    Jester

True, but some LP members like to think they make their own luck.

Agreed! That's earning it the hard way! Old school researching, studying, and years of painstaking lottery system know how paying off.

I realize that it must be much more satisfying to win that way, then someone like myself, who just got a dumb luck QP.  Jester

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2012, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

P.S. And if we are NOT making our own "luck" how and why would we credit LP in any way???

Good point Ronnie, if some dumb shmuck hit it on a QP, give credit to the QP, not to LP or anyone else.  Yes Nod

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Good point Ronnie, if some dumb shmuck hit it on a QP, give credit to the QP, not to LP or anyone else.  Yes Nod

LOL. At least the dumb schmuck can be grateful for QP and NOT share or even tell anyone. You know, becoming a hermit AND a miser all in one stroke of "luck"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19825 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2012, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

While I don't spoon feed step by step ever nuance of what I've done to come up with the combinations I play, any one wishing to duplicate my success or failure at playing PB/MM can simply play my predictions since I usually post the first ten of the picks I play on the prediction board.

Since making this post I've been watching the PB/MM "yesterday winners" page and the best our predictors have been doing are 3+0 and 2+1. with over 200 predictions per drawings so maybe you would be better off picking your own numbers or just playing some QP's.

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2012, 6:41 am - IP Logged

Since making this post I've been watching the PB/MM "yesterday winners" page and the best our predictors have been doing are 3+0 and 2+1. with over 200 predictions per drawings so maybe you would be better off picking your own numbers or just playing some QP's.

LOL  Best advice of the day! Sometimes wonder if the longer we remain members here at LP, if were not being conditioned to accept these mediocre

results as the norm.  Roll Eyes   Also by placing hundreds or more predictions daily on the boards, without actually using our own hard earned money, if

this is somehow affecting our clarity of judgement skills, intuition and positive energy flow.  What?  (Myself included).

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19825 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2012, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

LOL  Best advice of the day! Sometimes wonder if the longer we remain members here at LP, if were not being conditioned to accept these mediocre

results as the norm.  Roll Eyes   Also by placing hundreds or more predictions daily on the boards, without actually using our own hard earned money, if

this is somehow affecting our clarity of judgement skills, intuition and positive energy flow.  What?  (Myself included).

Some folks just start out by looking over someones' shoulders for the answers and just can't change. LOL

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Right on Master mcginnin56, repeating the same process over and over a billion or two times could become mInOtInIoussssssssss...,.,.,/,/.,./.,,./.,.//..,./.,.,.,.,..,.,.,..,,..,

Try something a little diFFFFFFFFrerant, Trail and eRrrrrRror or something.

Add a little COW GOO into the mix..........