Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ballcology

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2012, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Master,

Im on my way out for steak and a Dr. Pepper now, but I'm going weave my way in and out of a few portholes on my way over there and see if I can't get a feel for the porthole action.

I hope its as good as I imagined the Sweet Swine action would be........ 

Think of it as more of a spiritual Sweet Swine, you will be pleasantly surprised, I assure you!

This particular species of grasshopper lives on a diet of large carrots and small children.

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
    Nova Scotia
    Canada
    Member #9934
    December 27, 2004
    884 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2012, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Having chased after lottery balls; i have found myself losing money alot; so even when I pick numbers, sometimes they are wrong, and now- I have physically had to slow down, and evaluate how I play the lotto now;

United States
      Member #116083
      September 4, 2011
      132 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2012, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

My best advice for u pick wrong balls is this,U never pick wrong balls if ur playing for fun it makes sense.But if u press the idea of playing to win then the fun gets takin out.U get better results when u have fun im learning this also thats why i was posting negative comments then i realize my stress is making me negative.When in reality its about having fun thats all its about dont lose the fun.And period

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2012, 5:39 am - IP Logged

My best advice for u pick wrong balls is this,U never pick wrong balls if ur playing for fun it makes sense.But if u press the idea of playing to win then the fun gets takin out.U get better results when u have fun im learning this also thats why i was posting negative comments then i realize my stress is making me negative.When in reality its about having fun thats all its about dont lose the fun.And period

Some of the best advice I have ever heard on this forum import! Your destined to become a lotto guru.  Thumbs Up

United States
          Member #116083
          September 4, 2011
          132 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2012, 5:44 am - IP Logged

Hey ginnis i dont know about lotto guru,If or when i win.I dont think i really have the time to keep studying money is financial freedom to me,so if or when i win i will be too busy having fun.Or picking up something else that keeps my attention maybe a wife lol

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2012, 5:59 am - IP Logged

Hey ginnis i dont know about lotto guru,If or when i win.I dont think i really have the time to keep studying money is financial freedom to me,so if or when i win i will be too busy having fun.Or picking up something else that keeps my attention maybe a wife lol

Your bride is waiting for you import......yours for the asking. Just make sure your having FUN!!! Wink

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
              Nova Scotia
              Canada
              Member #9934
              December 27, 2004
              884 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2012, 6:21 am - IP Logged

If I was as good looking as that woman, I probably wouldn't think about the lottery,so i continue on the journey!

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2012, 6:35 am - IP Logged

If I was as good looking as that woman, I probably wouldn't think about the lottery,so i continue on the journey!

You look mighty fine in your Avatar Elizabeth, course it's hard to see your your complete profile with all that cash your snuggling up to! LOL

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2012, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

If your going to be picking her up often importchips......................... you may want to find one thats not too heavy.

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

If your going to be picking her up often importchips......................... you may want to find one thats not too heavy.

Are you trying to imply something here Ronnie. What?

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I guess LOVE comes in many shapes and sizes.... LOL.

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2012, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I guess LOVE comes in many shapes and sizes.... LOL.

Excellent, that is what I predicted you would say.  Thumbs Up